Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He shrugged.
"I'm rich. I can get more."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"You know how many birds had to die for that pillow? Show some respect!" Nasrin said with a mock glare, and sat up so she could smack him in the side of the head with a different pillow.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

And he raised up his arms as it smacked off of them.
"Yet you use them so recklessly!" he countered.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Yes, but I didn't gut it," Nasrin said with a sniff. "Some of us can't buy pillows willy nilly. Some of us have to work hard for what we earn."

Which, of course, by that she meant steal what other people had earned. But stealing was hard work!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Yes, too bad you can't just get money for free like me," he told her with a grin. "Maybe you ought to marry into money?"

Rhindeer

At that, Nasrin threw her head back with another hearty laugh. "Are you volunteering?"

visualspice

"I'm not looking to marry, but I have a feeling you wouldn't be a tameable wife. And I kinda like that. You're strong willed. A man would only get in your way." he told her cooly. "You're a woman whose fate is her own."

Rhindeer

"Huh!" Nasrin said, beaming a wide grin his way and sitting up with fresh interest. She looked at him, appreciatively this time, a new sort of respect in her eyes--because he had hit the nail firmly on the head.

"You're damn right. I'm never getting married, and I'll never belong to anyone," she said, glancing down at her nails. "If anything, they'll belong to me."

visualspice

They'll?" he returned her grin with one of his own. "So I suppose no one you've met fits the bill? Though I see you being like me. A good one night stand is enough to suffice. Though I'm not sure I even agree on wanting to own another. Seems too much like slavery. And I'm not a fan of giving myself up for that. Life is meant to be enjoyed, am I right? And I'm equally appalled at the idea of someone wanting to be owned by me. I'm pretty sure I'd be the worst husband."

Rhindeer

Nasrin snickered. "Yeah, you would be," she said, and stretched out, pulling her feet up onto the bed. "And I'd be the worst wife. Can't be tamed, march to the beat of my own drum, have lovers on the side..."

She shrugged. "Men can have more wives, don't see why I couldn't have multiple lovers."

visualspice

He laid beside her and turned to her.
"What's wrong with having lovers? Just means you have more choices who to involve in an orgy."

Rhindeer

"This is true! But you owe things to lovers. Your time, your affection, your love. You don't owe a random fling anything except the usual things you owe anyone else--you know, respect, consent, those sorts of things. You both know that once you've both had your release, neither of you is obligated to stick around and make awkward pillow talk or..." Nasrin feigned a shudder. "Cuddle."

She shrugged. "A random fling can't hurt you."

visualspice

"I don't know. I've had some pretty rough one night stands," he told her with a grin. "And let me tell you, those were fun. I was sore for weeks after the one, but if I could have a second chance at it? Yeah.. I definitely would have a second fling."

He thought over her first thought.

"I guess you could say affection might be in there for lovers. I suppose, to me, it's just more of a personal several night stands." He shrugged.
"So.. if flings aren't so painful.. how come you're so adverse to having a little fun with me."
He gave her a flirtatious grin.

"We do have this room all to ourselves..."

Rhindeer

Nasrin sat up just so she could flash him a dry, one-eyed look, her fake eye glittering ominously in the light. "I told you. You already dipped your stick in my sister and I don't go where she's been. I may sleep around, but I have class." And then her eyes narrowed. "Are you just trying to score with the entire family tree here?"

visualspice

He grinned.
"Not really. I just try to score with those I like."

Rhindeer

Nasrin's eyebrows rose. "Then you like me?" she said, incredulous. "Why on earth do you like me?"

visualspice

"What's not to like?" his eyes indulged. "Have you looked at yourself lately? I had to really bite my fist when you were drunk enough and wanted to jump me."

Rhindeer

Nasrin snorted a laugh. "I know I'm smokin'! Don't you worry! What I mean is...I tried to kill you. You know I would have stuck you if Sahar hadn't stopped me."

visualspice

He shrugged.
"And what if I think that is one of your attractive qualities? You don't... Gaggle around like most women. Your bold, unafraid... Shall I go on?"

Rhindeer

"I never decline a little ego-stroking," Nasrin said as she rolled onto her belly, laced her fingers together, and propped her chin up onto her hands. "Go on."