Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Giving a shrug, he told her, "Any man would be proud of such war wounds. And no- they don't hurt at all." Or if they did, he didn't dare make a fuss. Fingernail marks on his back and shoulders, if anything, were proud marks to bear- especially after what those two had just shared.

"So what's the deal with your sister any how? You act as if she shouldn't be here. And here  I thought Hakeshna's temple was open to all."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"War wounds," Sahar repeated with a smirk, still tracing over the marks. "Hmm...I don't think I would mind them, either." She could definitely see the appeal when he put it that way; something about it was very sensual, something about it reminding her of how she'd thought he could be rougher--and the thought made her blush, because she wasn't sure those were proper thoughts to be having, and the thoughts had surprised even her.

But before she could dwell on it too long, he brought up Nasrin, and she let out a sigh as she curled back up against him. "Ah, that. That...is complicated. Well. I don't mind telling you. It is practically common knowledge, and you could probably tell, somewhat, by her treatment of you, but..."

Sahar shook her head. "Nasrin has not, exactly, ah...made herself respectable here. She has a little bit of a reputation, and had been disruptive and rude, and, ah..."

She heaved a sigh. "When she stole from the temple, that was the final straw. This temple is open to all, but violence and disrespect is something else entirely. My Sisters were not impressed."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

The story actually made him smile, and chuckle a little as he admired Sahar.
"Sounds rather daring to steal from her sister's own temple. Did you make her upset?" Siblings rivalries or petty squabbles normally lead to some irrational things.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Me? No!" Sahar paused, bit her lip. "Ah...maybe." She cleared her throat, casting her eyes downward. "I don't approve of her lifestyle, so she...I suppose decided to rub said lifestyle in my face in reply."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Ihlsepar chuckled.
"And so you decided to rub me into her face?" he asked, playfully.

Rhindeer

Sahar's cheeks flushed. "N-not intentionally!" she blurted. "But, ah...that...I suppose is how that turned out, isn't it...?" she admitted slowly, before looking back up at him.

"You're not offended, are you? I hope you don't think it means I only did this to use you in some...some sibling rivalry ploy!"

visualspice

At such a revelation, Ihlsepar only laughed.
"Hardly, in fact, I find it endearing- or maybe a bit of a turn on.. to think, you and I could fuck again out of spite and rage..."
It certainly seemed sexy to him.

Rhindeer

Sahar's lips quirked into a grin at that, and she rubbed her thumbs over the scratches on his shoulder. "I suppose if you time it right, you could find me after an argument," she said with a light laugh before pressing a kiss to his shoulder. "But if I did this to you when I wasn't angry, I...I don't want to hurt you, though..."

She took a deep breath and kept her eyes averted. "Though I don't think I would mind if you were rough."

visualspice

Ihlsepar smirked.
"Rough eh?" He traced a hand up her arm, then shoulder to where his finger rested beneath her chin and pressed up so her eyes could look into his.
"Whatever the lady wishes." And he leaned in to kiss her deeply and found himself falling (though not literally...). By Hakesehna's name, did she ever have soft lips.

Rhindeer

With a little sound of pleasure, Sahar kissed him back, delighting in him as her tongue tasted him and as she gave his bottom lip an experimental nibble. She still felt clumsy in her kisses, but that just meant she would have to practice--and those were lessons she wouldn't mind taking!

Leaning on her elbow, her free hand moved over his body, caressing over his hip and loving the way he felt. Goddess, his lips felt amazing against hers, and she couldn't get over how lucky this encounter had been--and how hilarious, really! What were the chances that a beautiful, naked man should stumble upon her like that, and that they'd want to have each other? She pressed herself closer to him, shivering at the memory of what they'd done, as her hand traveled down over his stomach to touch him tentatively between the legs.

"Whatever I wish?" she murmured against him.

Goddess, she could get drunk on him.

visualspice

Ihlsepar smirked, admiring the feel of her eyes and hands exploring his body as he remained, just leisurely nestling into her side.
"Yes.." he repeated, lips now taken to her shoulder. "Whatever you wish, whatever you desire."
He was a man of means- very creative means- and he wasn't that afraid to try something new.

Rhindeer

Sahar let out a happy sigh and tilted her head as he kissed her shoulder, to give him more space to explore her. "Hmm...and what if I said I want to have you every way I can?" she asked as her hand encircled his cock, and she was surprised to find it felt so soft--not at all the hard thing that had felt so huge inside her.

She blinked. "Oh...did you shrink?"

visualspice

Ihlsepar chuckled against her throat.
"It won't be that way for long if you keep touching it," he purred against her, kisses trailing up her neck as lips moved across her ear.

Rhindeer

"Oh?" Sahar murmured, shivering beneath his kisses and biting her lip to keep from laughing as his mouth tickled her ear. She turned her head so she could catch his lips with her own and draped one of her legs over his own, her fingers still stroking him.

"Then I think I'll keep doing this," she said against his mouth, and turned to nip playfully at his jaw. "Unless you've any objections?" Like that they should have gone out to meet Nasrin like...ages ago, but Sahar didn't care.

visualspice

"Mmm... no.." he purred. "No objections." And as his lips sealed to hers, his tongue found its way inside her mouth and wrestled hotly within the confines there in as his cock began to grow rock hard within her grasp, it's length no longer able to be contained behind her fingers. And at such a sensation, he began to gently rock his cock against the soft flesh of her palm.
"You know... if you wouldn't be opposed to it, we could find another location to fuck.."A nd now his teeth were nipping at her ears as a hot breath splayed across it.

But then the temple door slammed open, it's noise echoing throughout the chamber.
"Ihlepar Asawa'eht!" Came a woman's angry voice, most familiar to Ihlsepar's ears. He had been re positioning himself over top of Sahar, ready to go for a round two- when his blue eyes lifted from her body and went over towards the door. There was an entire heard of women behind the angered Irana, and once she stepped inside and realized she had found him- and what he was doing, she let out a blood curdling scream.

Cringing, Ihlsepar peered down at Sahar.
"I think that's my cue to go. This moment was lovely." He tossed a wink her way before rolling off of her and onto the floor, where he promptly began to make his great get away, dashing off towards the back of the temple.

"IHLSEPAR! YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE OUR WRATH!"
But as he was rushing away from Irana and her band of angry, amazonian seeming women, he seemed to all but forget about a certain other woman who was equally as angry at him-
for the room he had chosen to hide away in just so happened to contained the one eyed girl.....
and after he delicately closed the door behind him and turned around to find a place for himself to hide, he paused in mid-tip toe to see Nasrin as he gave her a boyish smile.

"I don't suppose you'll mind my company for a while?" And just as he spoke it, the screaming band of banshee women raced past them on the other end of the door- and once they were gone, Ihlsepar gave the bandit woman a look and shrug.

"What? Sometimes even lunatics need to visit the temple," he said with a light sniff.

OOC: I Couldn't recall where she was kept or if she'd still be in the temple but this idea amused me but if you want me to fix anything I TOTALLY CAN BUT...*so amused*

Rhindeer

"Mm...I'd love that," Sahar said, for the altar was starting to hurt. But as Ihlsep moved atop her again, Sahar rolled onto her back again, legs opening for him, and would not have protested a second round here--

Except for the fact that they were rudely interrupted.

Her heart just about tore from her chest and she jumped, at first thinking it was Nasrin who had walked in, but when she lifted onto her elbows she saw it was...both better and worse. Better because it was a crowd of strangers and not anyone she'd ever have to face again, like her sister, but worse because it was an entire crowd of women who were catching them like that.

Ihlsepar bolted, and Sahar jerked upright, her face hot, and yanked her soiled robe on as quickly as she could. She jumped down from the altar, but thank Hakeshna the women were more interested than him than in her, because it meant she could slip by them and make a beeline for her room.

Because...now that she was walking...ugh. Gift from him to her, indeed. She needed to dress and, more importantly, she needed to clean up. Because fun as that was, it was messy--and now that she wasn't in the throes of passion, it was also kind of painful. Her thighs ached from holding them in a position she didn't normally hold them in, and other places ached, and she walked a little awkwardly as she made it back to her room.

Nasrin could wait.

Little did Sahar know that Nasrin was waiting, and she was waiting in the room Ihlsepar burst into. Seated cross-legged on a prayer rug on the floor with her knife and a small whetstone, she glanced up at his naked form with one eye, moving from his member slowly up his body and taking in the red scratches covering him. Her lips thinned and she glanced behind him as though expecting Sahar.

When Sahar didn't enter, she looked back at Ihlsepar and narrowed her eyes. And slowly, very slowly, never breaking eye-contact, she dragged the whetstone over her blade with the long, low schiiiick of metal.

visualspice

The absence of words spoke volumes, but did not shed blood... so with a nonchalant shrug, he moved passed her, and began checking out the windows of the room. And as he did, he began to speak to her, but never once did he turn away from his task.

"So you're a thief. How did you manage to get in and out of here unseen?"
Who knew, maybe she'd surprise him and help the man out. Though by the looks of things, it seemed doubtful. The woman was about as cold as the stone moving across her blade.

Rhindeer

Still sliding her whetstone over her blade, Nasrin's lips tugged up into a smirk. She had heard the commotion outside, and could hear the yelling now, but until this moment she hadn't known it was connected to him--and out of angry stubbornness, she'd stayed in this room, as though to prove a point to her sister.

Now, however, watching Ihlsepar examine the windows and things, she had connected the dots. And when he asked for help without actually asking for her help, her smile only grew.

She tucked the whetstone away and climbed to her feet, brushing off her knees. "Yeah, I know the way. C'mere."

And before he could answer, she grabbed him, one arm going around his neck in a headlock and the other hand bringing the knife down to press against his inner thigh, dangerously close to his cock.

"Ladies!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "I've got him! He's in here!"

visualspice

Well, a knife to his cock wasn't expected. His eyes went about as wide as the Niafi, and when he heard her call for the woman, he tensed even more within her grasp.

"Woah, easy there. Can't we talk about this? I kind of like my dick where it is."

Rhindeer

Nasrin's expression was stony. "No. You like it in my sister, and I made myself expressly clear on that particular matter. Did I not?"