Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shameless [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Uh... that you.. wanted some too?" ANd he gave a hopeful little grin, if not a bit playful in it's own right. But damn if he wasn't praying to Hakeshna or Kia or Ansgar or whoever right now.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Nasrin's eyes narrowed. "You're either incredibly arrogant, or incredibly stupid, and I can't figure out which."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

And that's when Ihlsep's grin cracked into a larger smile across his face and though it was a bit of a nervous smile, it was suave none the less.
"We could say I'm both and call it even? I mean, we are talking about some pretty precious commodities here, and I'd be willing to offer a handsome some of money for you to not only keep your mouth shut, but to also remove the knife from my dick. But I'd also settle for something kinky. I mean, this could go either way." And more of the whites of his teeth were exposed through his wider grin.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Now he had her interest.

"How much are we talking?" Nasrin asked flatly, knife still pressed against him.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Five hundred gold and a fuck?" He flashed those pearly whites broader. Hey- it couldn't hurt to ask.
ANd his father was loaded.

Rhindeer

"How 'bout five hundred gold and I don't cut off your dick?" Nasrin answered, flashing her own white teeth in a saccharine smile.

visualspice

Ihlsep's smile eased up, but became more genuine as he stared at her admirably for that.
"Deal." And then glancing down, he looked back up at her. "So... if you wouldn't mind... er... you know... removing that? Then perhaps we can get down to business." ANd just to help solidify this 'playful' agreement, he gave her a wink.

Rhindeer

"Deal," Nasrin said, and she returned her knife to its sheath and released her hold on him. Holding out her hand, she spit into her palm and extended it out to Ihlsepar.

"Now seal it," she ordered, looking him in the eye. "And know that if you cross me, if you lie, I won't hesitate to shave off everything that makes you male." Her eyes narrowed. "Every. Thing."

In the halls, the women's voices were growing louder. They knew what direction Nasrin's shout had come from, but they hadn't yet figured out which room. And Nasrin? Well, she had positioned herself to block the door. Ihlsepar wouldn't be going anywhere until he'd satisfied her.

visualspice

"Well when you put it so sweetly, how can a man refuse?" And out of instinct, his eye roamed over her body before he too, spat on his hand and slipped his own forward to give a good hearty shake.
"To a new friendship, and it's bright future?

Rhindeer

"To five hundred gold coins," Nasrin answered simply, giving his hand a firm, hard shake before releasing him and wiping her palm off on her clothes. Satisfied, and noting the voices drawing nearer, Nasrin scooped the prayer rug up off the floor and shoved it at Ihlsepar.

"Cover yourself, for Hakeshna's sake," she said, "and keep up."

Without looking to see if he complied, she headed over to a corner of the room and felt along the cracks in the floor, then lifted, removing a large section and revealing a hold big enough to fit a person. She waved her hand, motioning him ahead, and flashed a smile. "After you."

visualspice

It was probably blasphemous, but so was that act upon the altar, but it still warranted a smirk as he took the prayer rug and fashioned it around himself- and thought 'Couldn't have done better myself.' With a flick to his hair as he smoothed back some of the dark, sensual curls, he followed after Nasrin. His blue eyes watched everything she did, and what she revealed made his smile grow even larger.

Well he knew how he was going to get in  here late at night....

"No, no. I insist. Ladies first." So he could stare at that ass.

OOC: lol

Rhindeer

ooc: LOL

---

Nasrin stared at him a moment, thinking this weak, arrogant man with his pretty curls was more of a lady than she was, but then she simply shrugged.

"Fine." And with that, she climbed down into the hole and dropped down about six feet, landing with an 'oof'. There were footholds in the side leading up, but she just preferred the more direct route.

"Watch your step," she called up to him, and was only concerned for his well-being now because there were five hundred gold coins on the line. "There's footholds in the side. Use them. And cover the hole as you go."

She watched him to be sure he could manage, for she didn't trust his competence. Behind her stretched a black, ominous tunnel only large enough to crawl through; one had to be careful and feel along the walls, and feel ahead of them, to find the twists without running into anything, though here and there was pinprick of light filtering down through gaps in the temple floor above.

visualspice

Ihlsepar smirked and followed after, taking one step down, then another before pulling the rug over his head. He still had the other rug, secured firmly around his waist, before he took a moment to jump down the rest of the way, landing much like a cat before moving behind Nasrin.

Ahhh.. just as he suspected. A nice view of her ass as she lead the way. But as he was admiring her wondrous posterior, some shifting floor boards above caught his attention as he glanced up.
And that's when he heard Irana and her crew.

"Keep looking for him ladies! He couldn't have gotten far! Search each room, especially those containing priestesses!"

At the thought, Ihlsepar's smile grew, and his added a bit of a swagger to his walk as he followed after Nasrin, admiring now.. well... everything else the bandit had to offer. She had a nice rack, too.

Rhindeer

Getting down onto her hands and knees when Ihlsepar was down and the hole covered, Nasrin began to crawl through the dark tunnel, leading the way.

Above them, angry voices shouted, and Nasrin shook her head.

"Fuck someone else's sister?" she whispered as they went.

visualspice

"It was probably more than their sister," he admitted, smiling a bit more broadly as he kept his eyes glued to her ass.

Rhindeer

Though he couldn't see it, Nasrin's eyebrow arched. He was lucky she couldn't see him staring at her ass, which was currently clothed in a colorful sarong.

"Her lover?"

visualspice

"Well... sister, sisters,... cousin, aunt, mother, lover, daughter...." But then realizing he could go on, he just stopped himself short and cleared his throat and gave a smile. "Well, you get the idea."

Rhindeer

Nasrin froze for a moment, her nose wrinkling and brow furrowing as that sank in. Was he serious.

"You're disgusting," she finally said, and continued to crawl along. They were almost to the end, because she had found a bend in the tunnel and turned right. Of course, she wasn't going to warn Ihlsepar about that. He deserved to bump his face into a wall.

"But I realize my opinion doesn't matter to you. I also realize that, as much as I hate it, you and Sahar are gonna do...whatever." She spat the words out, hating to admit it, but knowing it was true. She couldn't stand guard over her sister, and she wouldn't want to, anyway. That wouldn't be fair to Sahar, and she knew it would only be a good way to make her resent her. She loved Sahar too much to risk that. "Which makes me seriously question her taste, but whatever. As long as I don't know about it, just..."

She peered over her shoulder at him, scowling in the dark. "Be responsible. If you're going to fuck, for the love of Hakeshna, I hope you pull out. I won't see her suffering with some unworthy scoundrel's child, just another victim of his lust. And I swear to every deity in this world, even the fake ones, that if you hurt her, if you make her cry, I'll make you cry even harder. She's too good for you."

visualspice

It was difficult to see, and his eyes were adjusting slowly, so when she rounded the bend he only had some idea there was a corner coming when CRACK!- he smacked his forehead off of it. Rubbing his face, he paused a moment to grope the wall before proceeding, his naked body (sans the rug..) scraping against the gritty floor. Though as they continued and Nasrin stopped again, this time he ran into something else-

And got a face full of her ass.

Pulling hsi face from her rear, he peered over from the round mountainous rump that was her bottom.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?"
Not that he didn't catch that all, but well...
Ass in face...
it was quite distracting.

Rhindeer

With an aggravated growl, Nasrin just barely resisted the urge to kick him in the face. As it was, she cringed when he'd run into her ass, her face coloring and jaw clenching. Thankfully, he was wise enough to pull back.

Five hundred gold coins, she repeated in her head. Five hundred gold coins.

"I said," Nasrin began, crawling onward again, "if you impregnate my sister, or otherwise hurt my sister, I'm going to truss you up with your own entrails. Are we clear?"