Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

hiring support mods!

Started by Tally, March 27, 2014, 02:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Do you love SotE?  Do you constantly find yourself thinking...gee, SotE is really great, but I sure wish I could be performing some tedious forum tasks while I'm RPing.

WELL BOY ARE YOU IN LUCK.

TO BE CONSIDERED FOR STAFF...

• Read up on the different staff tasks below.
  • Have free time available to do the thing you're applying for!
  • PM me or Rhi letting us know which position you'd like!
  • OPTIONAL: (not really) (no just kidding it totally is)  Post to this thread with a humorous gif for our amusement

STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE

DIRECTORY MOD - ONE
- Checks each new profile to make sure any artwork is in accordance with our art policy.
- If someone has claimed an exclusive rank, update the ranks page.
- Once a month, post a spotlight in News and Updates highlighting one exclusive rank that needs to be filled.
- Needs to be online at least every couple of days to check new profiles.

ARCHIVER - ONE
- you'll archive character profiles, guild threads, Wants and Limits, and Character Catalogues from inactive players
- you'll do this ONLY after an activity check, which we initiate whenever we happen to remember it
- the rest of the time you will twiddle your thumbs
- seriously that's it—this is like the easiest job ever

Tally

zozee9

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Tags: