Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pretty Pictures

Started by leFloop, April 04, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leFloop

Mostly entirely crayon. Sometimes sketches. Here.

WARNING: THE PICTURE/S ARE HUUUUGE, AND THEY GET HUUUUGER IF YOU CLICK ON THEM ONCE THEY LOAD. I'M TALKING EVERY INDIVIDUAL CRAYON MARK HERE, MOTHERFISHERS.

Cbox Collection
Alegretto (musical pasta anemone): http://postimg.org/image/599rzf989/
Zozee (unitaur): http://postimg.org/image/5ss8u6bhx/ (Warning: Bare female chest.)

Alegretto

Thank you Khisa for the amazing picture! I can't believe that this is crayon!  :D

leFloop

What...what do you mean, you can't believe it's crayon? It is very clearly crayon, just in the hands of an expert. Would you prefer chalk?

Alegretto

Let me rephrase my earlier statement.

I can't believe that this is crayon! It looks so good that I am astounded! I don't think I've ever seen a crayon drawing of this quality before!

^That's what I meant.

zozee9

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

I LOVE IT.

and i knew what you meant anemone, because you're my twinny. <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

leFloop

Also Zozee what are you so I can draw you as well?

zozee9

:O

I am a ginger unitaur. Aka a centaur with red hair and a horn. That's what I say, at least.

I think Kingy has a different name for me.

I forget it.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.