Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A simple request

Started by Brisinger987, April 08, 2014, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Hey guys, I need you to recolour an image for me please!

More specifically, this:

Url: http://i61.tinypic.com/i6vwbo.jpg

It's originally from Sunrise Animation Studio, it's a Gekka from Code Geass, and it's for ROTE.

The colours: I'd like the light teal/blue to be a red, preferably crimson or hot red, and the greys to be black please! The eye I would prefer to be blue, but go with whatever feels like it would work.

It's an open request, anyone who wants to take it on, please do.

List of current participants:

• DaGlobster

DaGlobster

I'll take a crack at this!

Anadwen

I'll take a look at it, Bris. You want it with some special kinda metallic glow or what?

Anadwen

my amazing recoloring abilities... behold!

well okay. it's not that amazing :(

Brisinger987

DaGlobster

If I had to give an unbiased opinion, I'd say it's a pretty hard choice too. Anadwen's is definitely more dark looking, but it's a bit unrefined looking around the edges. Mine is definitely lighter, but I believe retains the edges of the original image much better, thus looking crisper.

They're both good choices.

Brisinger987

I would like to use both honestly. DaGlobster, would you be able to use the colours on Ana's image (or as close as you can get) but keep the crisp edges?

DaGlobster

I'm gonna need 'till tomorrow, since my home PC doesn't have photoshop and the only one I can use photoshop is at school, but I can definitely give it a shot.

Brisinger987

Of course! Take as long as you need :)

Anadwen

I don't have photoshop, and I had to recolor by brush. what is, if you ask me, pretty difficult :/

so I couldn't do it as well as I wish I could.

Brisinger987

That's fine Ana, im gonna credit you both for it anyway

Anadwen

That's fine! Okay with me.