Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Late Kiss Goodbye {M}

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

If there was a blush, she hoped it blended in with her rouge. Though she hardly wore that sort of make up, being with Rky... well, she felt the need to impress. And she liked the idea of him admiring her, adoring her. She just hoped this wasn't a mistake. But even if it were...
Perhaps she could bare it knowing that well...
This was a dream of her father's. And maybe she could see it through.

But she never imagined caving. In fact, she had truly been determined to live a life on her own, to prove she didn't need a man, nor want one, to carry her through life. She never thought about such a thing as acquiring a life time friend, a partnership; and she felt strength in that, and a growing warmth spread within her, especially when Ryk was with his son.

That was a sight she never thought she'd see either. Ryk as a father....
Or rather, Theodore Wrenthis. Theodore...
It would still take her a while to get used to that. But then again, that was their little secret, wasn't it? And she made a vow in that moment that if they were to have another child, he'd be called Theodore- for she was uncertain if she ever wanted a daughter. As a woman,s he knew how difficult this world could be. And she also feared raising one- girls were... different than boys. And if she wasn't sure she wanted a daughter to follow the same path as herself, even if she felt proud of where she was in life.

Thinking to their engagement, her smile grew and soon she was approaching father and son.
"And now that we are ready for the day, we can enjoy it all together." And she cast a single, dimple cheeked smirk at the pair. "There will be no work today, Sam. Today.." And here her eyes caught to Ryk, "Today will be our first day exploring things as... a family. We've never had this before, Sam." She turned to her son. "It'll be like a new adventure, like all of those times we've gone out to sea."
And Sam seemed to adore the idea. And curiously she turned to Ryk. It was still an awkward thought- Ryk as a father, but well.....

This was the path they were taking, and it seemed all were taking it well.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

Ryk had never had a proper family either, and he was happy, and excited for the experience. There was a bit of trepidation as well, but he was confident that he would catch on to the way it was supposed to work, quickly enough. "So what sort of activity do you have in mind? We could spend the day on your grounds, or perhaps visit the market? Us together in public, perhaps holding hands, will send a clear message to everyone that I am yours. I've never before made public display's of affection before." This was of course not totally true. He had kissed and had sex in public places, he just wasn't seen doing it, or at least not by anyone that would matter. "I'm up for whatever you'd like to do."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

visualspice

Dylanna quirked a brow.
"Hold hands?" That almost seemed like something young lovers did. The pair of them were a bit too old for that- but yet... It was a charming thought. She shook her head, still smiling and turned her attention to her son.
"Samuel, what do you think?"

"We should go to the river!" he exclaimed.
At this, Dylanna's eyes went wide.

"The.. river?" She titled her head curiously.

"Other boys go with their daddy's there!" he went on, and then gave the pair a sheepish smile.

At this, Dylanna released a breathy laugh and peered over at Ryk. Then she looked back down to her son.
"And what... is the plan, when we take you to the river?"

And at that, Sam's eyes lit up and his smile blossomed.

"GO FISHING!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

Fishing. Well Theodore had learned to fish. Though the skill had more been used to pull coin purses from passersby than to catch a meal. He'd done some fishing on his trip from Zantaric to Arca, but most of his 'fishing' gear was kept in his office in the den, and really it was a retired trick. He was far passed being a purse fisher. He looked to Dylanna.
        "I'm fine with that," Ryk told his soon to be wife, "but we'll have to purchase the necessary equipment. I don't have anything for such a task."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

"Purchase?" Dylanna raised a brow. "Hardly. You think the Swinden's would be without the proper equipment to catch fish?" She was more or less raised on a boat, after all!

"We've got enough fishing rods you can have two of them!" Samuel added with much enthusiasm.

"And with bait..." Dylanna began, but Sam promptly finished her thought.

"We can dig in the dirt to get WORMS." And his blue eyes were alit with such wonder.

Dylanna gave a small smile and looked over towards Ryk and tucked some loose strands of her dark hair behind her ear.
"Yes... digging for worms is always expected on such excursions.. Shall we prepare a basket for lunch? Fishing can be quite the lengthy ordeal."

Aeytrious

"I am more than happy to follow your lead my Love," Ryk gave his wife-to-be a sweet smile, and then bent to muss Sam's hair. "I guess it's gonna be an adventure, and there will even be a picnic." He straightened and gave Dylanna a light peck on the cheek. "I'm extremely delighted," he told her, "and I love you both more than I could have imagined."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Sighing, Dylanna nodded and felt herself grow rigid at his last statement. Though touched, she felt so strange to hear those words from him. It would take a lot of getting used to, and her damn cheeks better stop burning at some point because she was not fond of her blushes so easily giving her away.

Samuel was none the wiser to his mother's dilemma as he was enthusiastic the entire time, from going into Nammick's old room to fetch the fishing gear, to the long trip out back in the tall, grassy fields. It was windy, but it made it comfortable for walking, and Dylanna was glad she decided against a dress for this occasion. The tall grass could be so scratchy against her skin, and as they walked, Samuel moved around and used his small fishing net and tried to catch the bugs flittering over head, and was soon running ahead of them and had nearly disappeared, the tall grasses seeming to swallow him from sight.

"Samuel!" she called out, her voice echoing across the field.
"Don't go too far ahead!"

Aeytrious

Ryk stepped closer to Dylanna as they walked. At first he felt a bit awkward about it, he hesitated. He knew what he wanted to do, but it was strange for it to be real. He reached out, slipping his hand into Dylanna's, lacing his fingers with hers. He smiled at her. Such a simple thing made him feel shy, and he hoped the sleight warmth on his cheeks didn't show color. With sex there was only confidence. With these little intimacies, he didn't know what he was doing, and they came from a place of emotion. A place he didn't know his way around.
        "I hope you don't horribly mind that I've upturned your day."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Her cheeks turned pink too at the gesture, and for a moment her eyes drifted down. Thankfully he had calloused hands too, and he wouldn't mind her own rough skin from years of work at sea. But at his statement she gave him a small smile.
"You don't have to apologize for anything," she told him, squeezing his hand. "If anything, I should be thanking you." She turned away, still blushing as her eyes strayed to Samuel. "Moments like this our son will remember." she turned to him. "As will I."

Aeytrious

Making memories was what they did that day, and the next. Ryk had left through the sewer access hidden in the basement of the Swinden estate to become Rufus in the night. The tasks he had to take care of were not pleasant. He was at war in his own city battling these faceless men that were infiltrating his crew.
        The Red Wolf utilized every tool at his disposal, rare friends, allies of opportunity, anything. He kept it all away from Dylanna and Sam. They would not be drawn into his night war. Being two men would once again pay off.
        Rufus had received word that Einin was on another night time adventure with a young man. He'd gone and watched them himself, keeping an eye out. The boy was rumored to be a Mountain Cat, but he seemed less than capable. They were making terrible efforts at sneaking out through her newly increased security. Rufus did get confirmation that the boy was a childhood friend of Einin. Well he trusted her to not make too many ridiculous decisions.
        When Rufus went to go back to Dylanna, he left a Shadow to keep an eye on his protégé. He loved the young woman. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. Even if he wasn't marrying her as he'd intended, he would keep her safe.
        Only a few hours as Rufus and he was crawling back into Dylanna's exceedingly utilitarian bed. He had told her he was leaving, and where he was going. She was likely not pleased, but she had accepted that he was more than one man. That he lead more than one life.
        The next day Ryk sent messengers, and made orders. He wasn't planning to move into the Swinden estate. He hopped Dylanna and Sam would move in with him. Though with all the Swinden business Dylanna would likely be hard to convince. That didn't mean that he would let things remain so bare. So some comfortable furnishings were being custom made. They would match Nammick's original style of decor choice, with the comfort Dylanna deserved. Ryk looked forward to tying his fiancé to the bed posts on their new bed.
        Ryk spent the majority of the day chasing Sam around the house and the gardens. They climbed trees and played with the wolf pup. Ryk also started training the pup. One of his messages sent had been for a professional to come and start with real training. The wolf would love Sam, but it would be trained to follow commands and protect the boy as well. He'd ordered a special collar for the pup. A magic one of course. Enchanted with fey power, it would heal the pup, and extend the lifespan. It was too bad such magics didn't work on the intelligent races.
        That second night he only briefly went out as Rufus, returning to Dylanna as soon as he could. He stepped from the magic bath, the water gone from his skin, but the warmth still radiating from his flesh. He slid into the sheets beside her. The bed may still have been her old one, but he'd had the servants bring the best sheets up. It was much better than the old ones.
        Ryk kissed his wife to be. He ran his fingers through her silken hair, and whispered to her, "I love you Lanna."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Her chest rose at his words, goosebumps flooding across her skin. His words were so soft, and she, still very much half asleep, believed in the moment it was a dream. She curled into him, sighing softly at his warmth and nestled in closer before she groggily opened one eye.

"Ryk?" she moved to sit up, but paused when her memories returned. She was still tense, however, but she knew that someday... she'd get used to all this. Being aware was much less awful than believing the worse, however, she still had even far worse things now to worry about. With them each knowing the other's secrets, and with their engagement, she now had two 'boys' to worry about. (Three, if you included the 'dog'.)

She sighed again.
"Will you always come home this late?" And a small smile was caught on her lips, but there was still concern shining in her green eyes.

Aeytrious

Ryk wasted no time in putting his lips to his lovers mouth. Blessed Kia she was beautiful, and she was his. Mother of his child, soon to be wife. The taste of her mouth on his lips, he leaned away from her so he could gaze upon her beautiful face as he answered her.
        "Not always," he assured her. "If I can find a suitable successor to take my place, and keep the Soot Wolves from falling apart when I leave, I'll retire." He smiled at Dylanna. These genuine smiles were becoming a common occurrence. Happiness seemed to do that to you.
        Ryk knew it was unlikely that he would retire soon. He hopped to do his best to legitimize the Soot Wolves and then set Owl up as the Red Wolf. He wasn't sure he could manage either. The Soot Wolves were pretty deeply criminal, and Einin was nearly incorruptible. Though he had corrupted her sexual innocence.
        Leaning in again, Ryk kissed his soon to be wife once more. "I'm bone tired my love," he whispered against Dylanna's cheek, "but I'd love to share a little carnal intimacy with you if you're up for it." He reached forward and began slowly untying her dressing gown before she'd even had a chance to reply.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

At his insurance, Dylanna sighed through his kiss.
"So in other words, when pigs fly."
Which was alright. She hadn't intended to marry herself, and she was certain a man like him probably never dreamed it as well, although it was strange they both found themselves in such a predicament. She supposed he was a foil to her, but gradually, she supposed, she could accept it. Although, as she felt his fingers working at her night dress, she supposed she might be accepting it a little more now.

"Ryk.." A hand rested over his to halt his advances, but before he could question her, she sealed her lips over his hotly, kissing him deep. One of her legs hooked around his before both hands of her's shoved at his shoulders and soon Ryk would find himself turned over, Dylanna overtop of him, and he pinned below her with his hands over his head. Her grip on his wrists kept him firmly in place, and her strong legs now straddled him. Her weight was anything but light, for she was muscular and curvaceous, as she grinned down at this man.

"You do realize carnal and intimacy are complete opposites." She leaned down to kiss him, smothering any attempts for him to answer. "But you left me frustrated and alone for hours."
The heat between her legs could attest to that.

"I think you owe me a bit more than a little...."

Aeytrious

Ryk was exhausted, but that didn't stop him from wanting exactly what Dylanna was offering. He was hardly helpless in the position she had put him, he'd wrestled men larger than her. That didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it though, this control she sought over the encounter.
        Ryk had climbed into the bed naked, planning on having sex with his fiancé. That got rid of the need to undress, and it also exposed him directly to the heat between his lovers legs. It seemed she wore nothing beneath her nightgown, and his growing erection pressed up against Dylanna's ass. He could feel the moisture gathering between her lips, an invitation to slip inside her.
        "What ever shall I do," Ryk said with feigned helplessness, "I have an exceedingly sexy woman straddling me, demanding sex. I'm doomed to a night of pleasure. Please don't be gentle."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

"So you're claiming innocence?" she asked with mocked judgement, though her tone was clearly amused. A hand traveled down his chest, feeling the strong muscles there in, and pausing to also feel his heart beat. It made her own heart flutter, and he'd be able to feel the opening of her sex move.

"And you aren't to do anything," she growled, leaning forward to kiss him again, a bit more roughly and adding a little bite before she pulled away. His length was now aligned length wise across the heat between her legs as those lips moved to trail down his neck, to his throat, before she nibbled her way back up to his ear.

Hot breath splayed across his ear before she readjusted herself, aligning his sex so his tip was pressed ever so slightly into her body. She need but move one full thrust forward to take him, but she used this moment to drink in his form with her eyes.
And then she kissed him, and began to make love.

It would seem, though she wanted to play a feral game, she couldn't help herself but start off sweet and slow, rolling her hips and taking his sex all the way inside her, then all the way out.

Aeytrious

Ryk was expecting Dylanna to tease him more before taking him inside of her. He was pleasantly surprised when she did not. While Ryk enjoyed being teased, he wasn't sure he had the energy for it tonight. These past weeks had been exhausting, between all the trouble with the Mountain Cats, saving Sam, and then saving Einin, he'd had little down time. Now he was spending his days with his son and fiancé, leaving even less time for leisure. Being two men had been much easier when he didn't have a family, but it was worth it.
        "Mmm," Ryk moaned softly, "It's hard to believe I'm the only man you've been with, when you're so good at that." He laid there, moving his hips only slightly, easing his pelvis up as Dylanna came down, and vice versa. He hadn't finished undressing her before she climbed atop him, and the view of her pert breasts heaving, framed by the open nightgown was divine. Dylanna had one of the best pair he'd ever laid eyes on. Not as small as he remembered them on the ship when they'd first lain together, childbearing had likely caused that. They remained youthful, full, and perky. Her nipples were cracked from breast feeding, but not horribly so. It was a feature he found attractive. She was the mother of his child after all.
        "Oh my love. I crave the taste of your mouth, and to feel your perfect breasts pressed against me."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

She released a heated breath at his request and cupped his cheek as she drank of his lips. She was leaning closer now as she continued to move over him, and took his hands and guided them up her gown and to the warm mounds of her breasts. Then her own hands moved to rake through his hair, hips still moving slow, feeling his sex at length, and only breathing between each roll.

"I was raised to give that gift to my husband."

Husband. The very idea made her shiver, little bumps rising across her skin. She still found it hard to believe. They were having sex again. And she knew most of this man's secrets.

And they were engaged.

Aeytrious

Ryk was tired, but Dylanna breathed new life into him. His exhaustion didn't completely bleed away, but it's sharp edge was dulled, the beating of his heart increasing. As his hands slid across his fiancé's youthful body, he felt the goosebumps rise on her flesh, her nipples hardening at his touch.
        Dylanna's soft lips on Ryk's, the touch of her tongue, they lit a fire in him, that warmed him to his soul. He gently removed the nightgown from his wife to be, then wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. As she slid up and down the length of Ryk's thick erection, the gentle motion pressed her pert breasts into him. He reveled in the contact, the warmth and caress of her skin against his. His hands found Dylanna's round buttocks, kept firm by the hard working and active life she led. He caressed his fingers across it, then gently squeezed it, helping her speed her stroke ever so slightly.
        Ryk's mouth left his lovers, seeking her throat. He could feel the beat of Dylanna's heart through his lips, pressed just below her chin. There they parted, to expose Ryk's teeth, as he softly bit her, his tongue swirling as he sucked. Down from the thrumming in her throat to the hard clavicle, he kissed, nibbling at the collar bone. Moving back up her neck again until his lips, teeth, and tongue, found her ear, biting and sucking at the lobe. Ryk's breath sighed lightly across Dylanna's auricle, though it was not his intent to blow in his lovers ear, and he felt the shiver it elicited. His hands left her ass, gliding up her back, fingers tracing up her spine in a gentle caress.
        It wasn't easy for Ryk to remain patient, mostly passive in their love making. He was used to taking the lead, throwing his lovers about, fucking them as he pleases. He was enjoying it though, and really thought he could get used to it. Letting Dylanna take the lead would be a pleasant change. For only ever having one lover, she was quite adept. Dylanna was good at most everything she decided to put effort into. Yes, Ryk could get used to letting Dylanna take the lead in the bedroom sometimes.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

It didn't take long for things to heat up. Even though Dylanna was there to experiment with this new found activity with her engaged, it didn't take long for her to get lost into it. She found an angle she favored and continued to roll her hips, stopping to pause just before nearly relieving herself of his member, before she'd shove him back inside; and continue this motion over and over again.

Any clothing left was shed aside, forgotten in limp piles across the floor. Even the bed sheets were beginning to get kicked aside as Dylanna tried all sorts of angles over top of him, eventually turning around and sitting on his cock with her back to him. And as she did so, hands smoothed down towards his bottom, then back up to cup and massage his balls as she watched with a hazy gaze how his sex entered her, again and again.

"G-Gods, Ryk..." She had been silent for so long, but her voice came out high pitched and with a breathy need. Her eyes rolled back as teeth sunk into her lower lip and she began to grind into him more feverishly. And she found leaning back gave her such a pleasuring angle that her dark hair now tickled down his face and her back was half plastered to his front.

And she moved to guide his hands down the front to where they were joined, and urged his fingers to play in the heat.

Aeytrious

Ryk let his hands wander, touching his fiancé in all his favorite places, which amounted to about everywhere. As Dylanna cast aside her nightgown, he got lost in the shear beauty of her body. He could not believe how lucky he was that the woman he loved was so gorgeous. He left her in control, watching her move, enjoying her riding him. As she turned away, Ryk moved his hands to her ass, squeezing, rubbing. She leaned forward, presumably to watch his cock sliding in and out of her. It was a view he himself enjoyed.
        When Dylanna leaned back, Ryk moved his hands to her breasts, but she soon took hold of them, guiding them down. Ryk was more than happy add to her pleasure with his fingers. One hand lifted her hood, while the other expertly rubbed at his lovers clit. The little button had one purpose, to bring her pleasure, and Ryk would use it to that effect as best as was possible. He'd give her as many orgasms as she could handle.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey