Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dreaming of Dragons [M]

Started by Lion, May 12, 2014, 01:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He panted with effort, melting into her, through her and against her.  "Oh Devaniee," he panted, crawling over her, moving with her until he sat back on the bench to the dresser, pulling her over his lap.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Now straddling over him, her hips rolled unrelentingly. Lips met to his, her tongue pushing his lips open as fingers gripped into his hair. Her heart was hammering as she felt his member slam into her as she gasped and moaned through each breath and kiss.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Soon they collapsed in a melted heap on the floor, in a best of sheets and pillows.  Doryx panted hard, lying on his back and trying to catch his breath. He felt the weight of Devaniee's head move with the rise and fall of his chest. He had no words, however, and simply brushed her hair away from her face.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She too, was speechless. Heavy breaths had claimed her as she remained plastered across his form. Though when his hands moved to brush her hair away, she found herself turning to look at him, studying his face and the way it was now rosied from their romp, and how it made him seem to glow.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Doryx did look at her and smiled.  But it was thoughtful and somber.  "What are you thinking right now?" he found himself asking, knowing it was a foolish question, but he was curious nevertheless.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Now?" she repeated, sighing as she kept her eyes locked to his. "Only that, in that moment, we seemed.... happy." She bit her lip as she tried to suppress a frown and a forced smile. "But the moment was like fire.. and I can't help but think how we've come to be- and that I still have a hard time to see the future."

"And also, I worry what we do... if it isn't hollow," she added, in a voice scarcely ove ra whisper.

Lion

"Hollow?" he asked, drowning a little.  His expression softened.  "That we make love only to abate our problems?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Perhaps it was a bit harsh of an assessment, but it was how she felt. She only gave the smallest of nods.

"Things... have just changed so greatly," she went on, her voice soft, almost inaudible. "I'm having trouble even figuring my own self out... let alone the mess that has become... well, this."

Lion

Doryx nodded again.  "I understand.  A lot has happened.  I just want you to know, whatever you need, I'm here for you.  Always.  But if you want some space, some time to figure things out, it's yours.  Meanwhile, I'll do all I can to research possible ways of fixing this thing."  His smile now was genuine and he laid his head back, staring at the ceiling, wondering if war was near.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Right. In the moment of bliss, she had forgotten about the cursed amulet now gripped into her skin. Turning her eyes from her husband, she grew quiet as she studied the cursed eyes of the dragon, that did not glow as it appeared to be asleep... waiting for the next time to strike.

Lion

Doryx put a hand over her wrist, pushing it from her view and he turned his body to bring her eyes to his.  He kissed her cheek, dragging lips softly down on her neck.  "Just look at me," he muttered a moment after.  "Just look at me, okay.  Please, trust me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The moment she saw his hand, fear gripped her, but only for a moment, for there was also relief in the fact she could not see it. And the gesture...
It meant more to her than he could have known. Lifting her eyes, she did look at him, and in doing so, she murmured, "I do." She swallowed the hard knot in her throat as she continued to look into his eyes. "I do trust you. And for it..." her lips trembled, eyes threatening as they wet with tears. "I fear for us. Fear for the future. Fear... for everything."

Lion

"You're not alone in this," he said and peered in her eyes.  "Alone in your fear, or your struggle, Devaniee.  I'm here, and I will do all I can to help you.  To save us.  But it can't just be me, we'll need everything we can get.  I'm in this for the long haul."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"BUt how?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper, and so fragile, it sounded as if it might break.
"This thing... and our marriage..."
Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she swallowed the knot forming in her throat.
"It will be a long road to walk."

Lion

"And my steps will coincide with yours, will they not?" he asked, tentatively.  After all his effort would be dependent upon hers.  If she willed it, he would remain.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She said nothing, just stared at him for a long moment before allowing her eyes to fall. And her only reply came as a simple gesture, of burying herself against him, and just holding him tight as tears silently rolled down her cheeks.

Lion

Doryx wrapped his arms gently around her and let her tears stream down his chest.  There would always be time to despair.  For now he simply wanted to hold his wife.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

After a long moment,  Devaniée whispered, "I'm tired." She sighed against but didn't bother to lift her head. "More than tired.. exhausted." She sighed. "Take me to bed?" she asked softly, peering up at him through reddened, tear glossed eyes.

Lion

"Yes ma'am," he said with a nod.  Though their spot on the floor was all too comfortable, they couldn't remain there forever, and so Doryx eased her up into his arms and settled her onto her bed.  He sat beside her and took her head.  "Will the lady require anything else for the night?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Just you... To remain by my side."