Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dreaming of Dragons [M]

Started by Lion, May 12, 2014, 01:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"I stand here baring everything to you, and I hope you can give me that chance. Perhaps we are marred...But I would never give you up..."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

And her only response was to cry.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Ugh, figures.  At that response, Doryx dropped her hand.  He could take a hint.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

There was little more Devaniée could do. The tears would not stop flowing. She felt broken, she felt lost, she felt damned. Would she ever find reprieve, relief? And could she even do it alone? As she was unable to reach out for the help she so desperately desired, so taken was she with her emotions.

Perhaps this was the end. She could relieve her husband of her as his burden...
But what of herself? What was there left for her now that she had the curse sealed to her wrist?
And at a time like this, cutting off her wrist sounded more enticing,- an idea that made her sob even louder.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He wanted to leave her there, to let her wallow in her own misery, but something unseen kept him in place.  He couldn't help her, not really, that much he knew...  But could he really leave her?  Doryx slowly slumped to his knees before her and wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling his face in against her stomach, hugging her tightly to him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At his gesture she moved to lay over him, arms bound around his form as she cried.

"I can't do this, Doryx. I can't do this with you, or by myself.... I want this gone. I am tired of being a slave to my situation. I'm tired of all the eggshells I walk on. I'm just tired."

Lion

"I know, Devaniee, I know.  But I'm right there with you. You're my wife, my lover,  and I will not abandon you." He squeezed her to him, sobbing lightly, feeling his own tears soak into her dress.  "I love you more than you could ever imagine, and if I didn't do all I could to help you, I couldn't live with myself. Please don't give up on me, not yet."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She remained quiet, salty tears streaming down her cheeks. And after a long moment, when she was finally able to speak, she brushed back some tears and whispered, "Okay."

Lion

Doryx turned his head up to where her head lay against him and brought his face up just high enough to kiss her passionately.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

All that was left were raw emotions, and his kiss drew out hunger. And at first, she melted to it, and soon was returning it in kind, hands smoothing down the muscles of his back, and up and down then through his hair. And hungrily her tongue sought to his, as she moaned and whispered between kisses, "Make love to me."

Lion

He moaned back against her, tongue tasting her, languish running along hers as they might have when they were young, first discovering their bodies. Oh but he was well versed, and his hands were practiced with her form, pushing her dress up from her hips. "I will.  I will," he murmured back to her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Devaniée shivered, and helped him remove that dress the rest of the way. And impatiently, she guided his hands to smooth up her body, warm, strong hands that were calloused not only from hard work, but his studies as well. And soon he'd find his hands cupping her breasts, as she let out soft noises while her body began to heat.

Lion

To feel her breasts against the palm of his hands made Doryx gasp.  He rose up from his initial spot at her knees, kissing up along her body until his mouth met to her breast, sucking there until he could feel her heart beat through heated flesh.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Fingers gripped into his hair, body aching, arching as he tasted of her flesh. And her breath was stolen away, as she wanted nothing more than...
"P-please.. Doryx.."
She desperately needed him. And now.

Lion

When she begged him, it was all he needed and he shifted his trousers down, letting them fall to the floor as he slipped within her folds.  He murmured her name, moaning at feeling all of her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Breaths, gasps, touches.
Her fingers gripped the muscles of his arms, pinching, puncturing lightly the skin before drawing her fingertips up his arm as her hips moved to roll along his member. And the sensation was more than she could take, as her breath was taken away with each rise of her hips.

Lion

Her husband pinned her against her dresser, coaxing her legs to deal around his hips, as he began to move wildly, with need.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her back to the dresser was anything but comfortable, but any discomfort was forgotten by the way he pounded into her, making the dresser's attached mirror rock and smack against the wall.

Lion

The sound of the ruckus disturbed some of the servants and when one had come to the door to investigate, they paused in time before opening the door, hearing the sounds going on in there.

Doryx didn't pay any attention to it, and just continued to plow into her, through her, and then some.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

It was strange how the act of sex made Lady Acaulian forget everything else. The sex she now shared with her husband had become intense, animalistic even, as if they were learning about this side of themselves for the first time. And as paints and trinkets started to topple over, she only begged for more.