Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

See You Later, Alligator!

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 12:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Persea gave him a grin, one that was smug and playful.
"Do not fear old age. There is wisdom in it, I'm sure," she said with a shrug, then moved past him as her hair and wig maker entered. They fuzzed over her like busy bees, making sure everything was perfect, and as they worked, she stole another smile his way, glad that he was nearby. He reminded her of her father, whom she missed. Things had become dreadfully lonely since her parents had both passed. Now it was just her and her servants and slaves-
and of course, Mal'hin.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

Mal'hin winced a bit when Persea all but called him old, but he kept most of it off of his face. He watched for a while as the Shah's attendants worked on her, and when she smiled at him he gave a quick grin back. He looked on only for a moment longer before losing interest and instead took to watching the pavilion's entrance. Where was Malika? He was sure that he had ordered her brought here.

A bit of concern touched him. Not for the slave girl, but for the Shah's feelings if something had happened to her. She was already so isolated nowadays, Malika seemed like one of the few people she trusted. That circle didn't need to get any smaller.

visualspice

Persea too, had her thoughts drift to Malika, and after a time she turned to him and asked, "Malika, was she not called?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

Mal'hin frowned at the Shah's question. "I requested that she be sent for. When was the last time you saw her, your highness?"

visualspice

Persea blinked and thought it over before quickly replying, "Before the incident.. in the tent."
And her voice was soft at this realization.
Had something happened to her? And a cold sensation of dread dropped into the pit of her belly, making her inwardly squirm.

Alegretto

Mal'hin's eyes narrowed. "Well hopefully she'll be here soon. In the meantime, is there anything else that you need, your highness?"

((OOC: Is Ivory around and able to get involved? I thought I saw her on a little while ago))

visualspice

Persea bit her lip, and unlike her- a woman who was trained to showcase only power, found her small hand into Mal'hin's and held onto it lightly.
"Just... stay here. Nearby.." She gave his hand a squeeze. "Without my servant here...." She didn't want to admit she'd be lost but...
She wanted someone at least familiar to be around while she was feeling this helpless and vulnerable.

Tags: