Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crocodile Feels [M]

Started by Lion, June 11, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Eh, perfection is temporary.  I bet the Goddess had six toes on her left foot and a big bug eyes.  That's why they always carve her with them shut.  Well sometimes," he chuckled.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Anran!" she gasped and gave his stomach a nudge with her elbow. Shaking her head, she turned from him.
"Well maybe Hakeshna actually looks like you! I'm sure there'd be some who would swoon. Though it would be nice if Hakeshna had more of a humbled appearance. This current Shah makes it very difficult to be a woman of any means."
Thankfully, she didn't or wasn't a woman of means.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Perhaps.  I like to think that we can imagine the Goddess how we can best relate to her," he said softly, offering her a smile.  "Ah...here come the appetizers."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

The food was exquisite. And Harmanaija took her time in savoring it all. She knew after this event was done, it was back to eating simple meals-a nd meals she couldn't even afford daily. But the food, she could not deny, was heavenly, and it took every ounce of her being not to shovel it into her mouth or moan.

"I've forgotten how good oysters are," she commented after eating a few. "And whatever is in these cakes here is just heavenly."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You really put it away, woman," Anrnn laughed, snickering as he eyed her as he ate.  He enjoyed the food, but it was more interesting to watch her eat.  "You've never had biscuits like thes before?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"No, I can't say that I ever had. Or if I have, never with this recipe!" And though she blushed at his comment, she just shrugged it off. The food was good. She couldn't help herself.

Lion

"I see some things never change," Ahb-meht said as he and his wife wandered over to their table and he grinned toothily at Harmanaija.  "Starving?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija could have choked on her food. Good thing she wasn't eating any when her ex-husband approached. Not certain what to say, she found herself gaping before dropping her gaze. But upon hearing Marra's smirk, she lifted her gaze and popped an entire fish cake into her mouth.
"Hardly starving now, more like in heaven!" She said through her food, and could not help but smile at Marra's repulsion.

Lion

"Is there something more important you came sauntering over here for, Ahd-meht?" Anran asked again, mid-sip of wine.  "Guests may mingle certainly.  But you have no friends at this table nor in any real vincity.  Careful not to let the cook see you.  You're looking lovingly porcine today."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At that's when Harmanaija did start choking on her food.
Ahb meht laughed and turned to his wife.
"No friends indeed. Though I suppose the same.could be said of.a former slave." And with a laugh he turned to leave. "Always happy with meager, trampy seconds."

And that's when Harmanaija had enough, and picked up a crab cake and hurled it at the back of her ex husband's head.

Lion

[How would he know he's a former slave?  Just
wondering.]

She was insane!  Did she want to have her hand cut off?  Anran saw the cake flying and watched it miss the man's head entirely and instead land in Marra's hair.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ooc: maybe I'm.getting his history confused? Wasn't he a gladiator and slave? Or were those two separate?

________

Harmainja let out a noise of defeat and slumped into her chair. Well, maybe Marra would freak out later when she realized she had crab cake crumbs embedded in her hair.

Lion

[No that's right.  It's just that Anran likely would not have announced it to the other Princes.  He would be spurned and otherwise rejected from society ai think.  It wouldn't have been common knowledge is all I'm saying.]

"Don't worry.  Crocs love crab cakes," Anran said, smiling and trying to be supportive.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ooc: yeah, whoops just ignore that XD
_____

At Anran's comment, she found herself laughing and laughing and almost unable to stop.
"Though I doubt Marra will be on the river, its still humorous to imagine a crocodile chasing her." And she turned to him and smiled. "Thank you. I needed a good laugh." And she sheepishly picked up another cake. "And a good meal!"

Lion

Anran smiled at her and  bowed his head.  "I'm glad.  Please enjoy what you can. There is more than plenty."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The meal went on as expected, where exotic soups and meats were served to all. Harmanaija's taste buds were in heaven. She wasn't sure how she had ever managed to procure such a meal, but after enjoying it all, she turned to Anran with a broad smile.
"It's hard to think someone can live a life where they get to eat such great foods all day." Even her ex-husband never had such luxuries all the time, just for important events. But she, naively, would presume the Shah ate this, or more, on a regular basis. For surely someone as grand as she would be spoiled in opulence.

Lion

"Yes.  Some Princes are more than...er, spoiled when it comes to the privileges they enjoy," Anran said tentatively.  He stood from the table and helped her out of her seat when the time came for the lords of the desert to mingle with one another.  Music played, though no one was expected to dance and jesters and other performers entertained on the side, all for the glory of the Shah.

Anran watched as Abd-meht cut him eyes their way again, eyes sealing on Harmanaija and they glittered with greed.  He felt his stomach spoil and he nearly wretched on the spot.  He would have too if there were not for a sudden shriek that tore across the crowd.  A monkey, taken off the chain as someone's favored pet and companion had gotten wind of the crab cake in Marra's hair and had jumped on her head, trying to sift through it to find the lost confection. 

The woman wailed, running around as the monkey clasped onto her hair for dear life and men began to roar in laughter at the sight.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

If Harmanaija had been the focus of anyone, it was hardly of her concern- for in that moment she was enjoying herself. The dancers were beautiful, the jesters making her chuckle, but what trumped it all was to hear Marra's shriek and the wild, pet monkey in her hair. Trying to stifle a laugh, Harmanaija placed a hand over her lips, but it was more than evident what she was hiding, and her laughter was aplenty.

"Goodness.. you don't think I'll get in trouble for this, do you?" she asked in a whisper as she leaned in to Anran.

Lion

"I won't tell if you won't," he murmured, chuckling as a few brave men surrounded Marra and tried to wrangle the monkey from her head.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija had to turn away. She was just dying over this, and had to slip outside of the tent, where she finally released her hand from over top of her lips and laughed and laughed until her eyes were in tears.
"That was the single most hilarious thing I have seen in all of my life! Oh, I needed that. I haven't had a good laugh in years!"