Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crocodile Feels [M]

Started by Lion, June 11, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Then you have two choices.  You can stay here and become vulnerable to that wretched man and his goons, or you can come with me.  At least then you'll have someone at your back."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"But I feel awful. I've been nothing but an inconvenience for you since we first met." And here she hesitated as she stared up into his eyes. "And won't I be in your way? I know nothing of this event except that those crocodiles you will be hunting are vicious creatures. What do you suppose I do? Threaten to sew their sleeves to my dress?" And she gave a sheepish smile. "I'm still not convinced I wont just hinder you. This is a big day."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"True.  But maybe the experience will do you some good.  You could learn to hold my spears and not hurt yourself while doing it," he laughed.  "Just carry my things and walk with your back straight.  None of this slouching nonsense."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She gaped at him before it turned into a smile.
"Who says I slouch?" She folded her arms across her chest. "I most certainly do not slouch!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Anran smiled when she did.  "I don't know.  But I got you to smile.  So it is agreed yes?  You are coming with me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija stared at him, uncertain what to say or refute that so instead, she simply sighed through a smile and gave a nod.
"I guess so. But I can't help but wonder what a woman ought to do at a crocodile hunt." And the last part she grumbled a bit, in spite of herself- because secretly she was a bit excited to join him- but on another hand, she was also very, very terrified. Not only would there be dangerous crocodiles all around her, but what if her husband tried something against her out there? She tried to push the thought away as she turned from Anran.

"I guess it's back to this sewing then until we leave?" Which would also help her avoid looking at Anran, so he wouldn't have to keep seeing her dopey smile, of which she could not get rid of upon her lips. And while her back was turned to him, she exhaled again and told him,
"Thanks. I know you don't have to do any of this for me but.... really, it's appreciate to know someone cares."

Lion

Anran shrugged, blushing slightlu.  "It's no big deal, really.  I'm glad to help.  And frankly, I never really liked Abd-meht as far as I could throw him."  He looked across to the pile of clothes and then back to her.  "How long had you been married to him if you don't me asking?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija continued to stared down at the pile of clothing.
"Five years."
And then she gave a hollowed smile.
"And two years free of him. The only thing I miss are my children, but he had turned my sons into nasty beings, as cruel as he. They spit on me when I see them. Or throw stones. I know they never learned that from me. And I see them calling Marra mama. So I'm pretty sure I've been all but forgotten in their memories, when I used to hold them when they were little, and sing them lullabies at night."

Lion

Anran furrowed his brows in thought.  It was sad to know such a prospect.  But Anran had never been married nor had children of his own.  "I never knew my mother," he said softly.  "I think if I knew her, I would have loved her dearly.  And cherished her as she ought to be.  It is easy to father children, or so I've heard, but mothers bear the weight of birth, of raising them.  You deserve better."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Giving a shrug, she still kept her back to Anran. "Well, I'm free of all of that now. That's what the mark on my face is for, right? To remind myself I'm free of him."
But even as she spoke it, even as she tried to be strong- two years was not enough time to fully heal those wounds, and the threats of tears sparkled within her eyes.

Lion

"You're right," he said and nodded with assurance.  "Look, let's find you something nice to wear.  I think I have a few silks here that will fit you and we can add a belt to feminize the attire.  Forget the shirts. Those can be done later."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At Anran's suggestion, she turned around.
"What? You want me to wear your silks?"

Lion

Anran laughed but nodded.  "Yes.  I'm serious.  I don't see any reason why not."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija blushed and dropped her gaze.
"But you have such nice clothes!" And here she was, standing dressed in a simple wool dress!

Lion

[LOL! WOOL?  IN THE HEAT?]

"I insist.  I mean I can't possibly wear all these clothes on this one trip, even if we stay here a week and I dressed for every meal.  Please.  It is also customary for the one at my back to be dressed just as well as I am.  I am not really reputed for carting around an entourage of half-naked slaves."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: OMG LOOOL
I meant like COTTON
*dies*

-----------

Harmanaija still blushed at such an idea, before giving a soft laugh.
"I suppose there could be worse fates fallen into than wearing men's clothing. Alright, but which shirt would be okay to wear? I wouldn't want to use your best outfits just on me. Do you have anything simple? Or in purple or blue?" She was always found of those colors and rarely got to wear them.

Lion

"I hav several of those colors.  Even an indigo tunic if it suits you... Take your time and your pick," he said and gestured to the other shirts in his trunk.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

And it was an indigo silk suit she found and instantly fell in love with. It was so soft between her fingers she drew it close a moment, and realizing it had faintly smelled of him, she felt a fluttering in her belly before smiling and turning to him.
"I think this one might do. The color is gorgeous."

Lion

[roly lolies....wool. XD]

Anran beamed when she showed him the shirt and he nodded.  "Try it on!  There behind the partition.  I think I have some piercings that go with that color.  I know it must be strange to have a man help you dress.  But I had my ears peirced back...back in my youth and I suppose I never lost my love for bit of metal shards sticking through my ears."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija stepped behind the partition, a thin veil of clothe that still showcased her silhouette as she began to undress.
"Piercings? I have not worn any in years. I'm afraid I'm not sure the holes would still be open, though I suppose we could try." And she set her simple dress aside and move to grab the indigo silks.

Tags: