Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crocodile Feels [M]

Started by Lion, June 11, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He wasn't a pig.  Really, he wasn't!  But he wasn't also going to lie and say that he wasn't looking at her silhouette as she changed behind the cloth partition.  She had a lovely body, he thought and wondered then what a fool Abd-meht was to have so carelessly thrown it away.  Perhaps he didn't.  The sin of adultery, was so lovingly branded on women who were unfaithful, when there were just as many men, if not more, who deserved the punishment worse.  Anran couldn't be one to judge.  He was not married, nor did he think it was likely.  Even after all these years of his servitude being over, he was still becoming accustomed to the riches, the privileges, the power that came with it all.  He was a Freeman...a luxury more precious than all the money in the world.  And yet, with it, he knew there was still a world beyond it that he was still coming to terms with understanding.  The game of princes, power, pleasure, and treachery, was not one for idle players.

"I found some.  Here,  These are of jade and turqoise stones.  Try them," he said, handing the piercings from the side of the partition.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Harmanaija had just slipped the her clothing on, which- despite it being cut to fit the proportions of a man, still seemed to accent the natural curves of the woman. Being she was so young, those true curves a woman possess were finally blossoming more broadly on her now- for she was no young girl anymore, like the youth she had been that Ahb-meht had married. But even as a woman, it came with a fine price, and whatever trickery or 'love' she had believe gained her the scar on her face became as much a part of her as those curves. So as she slipped into the indigo silks, the shirt coming barely down to th tops of her thighs, she clutched it against her body and timidly peered over the side of the partition.
"I think I might need some help with, with this. I'm not certain how to tie this, or if your pants would fit me." And as a stray piece of dark, turquoise hair fell over her face, she lightly brushed it away as she peered up at him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The request made Anran's eyebrows raise and he cleared his throat.  "I suppose I could," he replied, pocketing the earrings and stepping behind the partition.  He eyed her form for a moment before gesturing to the pants.  "You just tie this around your waist.  That sash right there," he said, gesturing to the silken cloth and wrapped it around her waist like a belt.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Yes, but," she sighed and pulled up the pants. "See? It's the length. Theyre too tall."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Easy.  We get some strips and tie them at the ankles.  These should do it."  He reached down and wrapped them up, bundling them and gesturing her to hand him a spare strip of cloth.  "Hmm..  We need scissors.  I didn't really think this through."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Gasping, Harmanaija shook her head.
"Oh, we couldn't possibly cut this silk fabric!" she told him, placing a hand to his arm. "What if I just wore the shirt with my skirt?" Though even she knew that would look a bit strange, though perhaps it was better than nothing? "I could alter the skirt so it would be easier to move around in inside the boat. It already has slits up the one side." Why not add some to the other?

Lion

"Well, if you really want to then I am not opposed to it," he said with a nod, relenting and taking the strap back into hands, standing.  "I think the shirt and skirt, might be nice.  But the pants look better with the tunic, I think," he said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I think I'll take my chances with my skirts. I would just feel guilty ruining them when you're trying to help me out." And then holding up her skirt, she held it against the indigo tunic. "See? The white doesn't look so bad against it. Now, if you could just turn around. I can put this back on."
She was, after all, still in only the tunic, which left her just barely modest.

Lion

Anran blushed a little, looking at her thighs for a second before turning away.  He smiled sheepishly and shook his head.  "Of course!" he nodded and turned around, going back around the partition.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

After Anran left, she could have swore she saw him sneaking a peak at her legs. The very idea of it was preposterous! But it still made her cheeks burn, even her heart flutter a little. But she was no fool. No man could truly look at her in any meaningful way, so she pushed it aside and went about slipping back into her skirts, and once the tunic was adjusted to lay just over it, she took a timid step out from behind the drapery.

"There. All changed. But I do think I might need to borrow your scissors. To fix the skirt, that is."

Lion

Anran had the shears in hand when she came out from behind the partition and he eyed her for the longest time. "Oh!  Uh, right," he muttered and handed her the scissors.  "Here!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

With a thankful nod, she took the scissors and worked at evening out the slits, but she did not stop just there and shortened the skirts, just a little, so the cotton was not scraping the ground.
"There!" She said, breathing a sigh of relief. "Much better now, thank you." And she handed him back the shears.

Lion

Anran beamed, looking all around her as if she were wearing the latest fashions, his eyes glitteriing.  "You look fantastic. Oh!  Now the earrings.  Put your hair up.  Show off your lovely neck."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija blushed.
"Oh, but I havent a pin or tie to keep it up!"
And was he really eyeing her that way and giving her a compliment?

Lion

"Well, I'm sure you have a knitting needle that can suffice," he reasoned, moving behind her and shifting her hair from her neck.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Him touching her hair sent light shivers to her skin as a thrill rushed through her. She found herself holding her breath, and also tensing while nearly missing his question as butterflies consumed her belly. She felt embarrassed for such a reaction, but how long had it been since she'd ever been touched? Then growing embarrassed, she dropped her gaze.
"But the needles are on the table on the other side.of the tent," she told him softly.

Lion

"All right, well you hold that," Anran instructed, reaching for her hand to hold the bundle of hair he'd formed.  He came back with the needle and readjusted her hair, pulling it back until it was the proper bun and stuck the needle through it.  But it all came unravelling down.  He laughed, shaking his head.  "I guess men just aren't good for fixing hair," he smirked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija gave a sigh and shake of her head, but smiled at him none the less.
"Neither am I. But here, I can give it a try." And as she tried to spindle it upon her head, she stuffed the needle in and turned to him.
"There, what about that?" But the entire thing looked like a conic mess.

Lion

Anran laughed, watching her make a lopsided hair-do.  "Let me try this," he said as he returned with a strip of cloth and bound her hair up again, this time sticking the needle in just right and then binding it all with the strap.  "There.  Better?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Harmanaija's eyes went crossed as she tried to peer up at his handy work.
"I suppose so but I'll have to take your word for it." And here she smirked as she looked at him, tucking back one loose sprig of hair. "I can't see it."