Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Once Upon A Dream

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Seeing how she went quiet, he gave her a moment before speaking.
"Is that understood?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Oh... Sorry, Yes your majesty," She spoke as her blushed darkened. If she was just going to stay in his wife's room she didn't understand why she was given a room of her own.

visualspice

"Good..." he gave a rigid nod and looked her over. "Is there anything else I should know? Like... in regards to you... casting your power. You are aware there are mordecai about... how does this effect your magic?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Well it depends on there area of influence, if I am in it my power is all but null and void. Just like with any other mage... your majesty," Solita spoke, keeping her eyes on the floor. She wonder if she was expected to say in the room or if she was free to roam about the area she had been given permission to during the day.

visualspice

Calent gave a nod.
"I presumed as much from Zannrick's report. He doesn't seem overly fond of you or your presence, but I do trust his judgement, and even he said this was worth a try." Studying her for a moment, he went on to ask, "Are you thirsty? Icanoffer you some Allarrian wine."

paganchick

"I have definitely noticed his distaste for me," Solita spoke softly as she released a deep breath.
Solita looked a bit suspicious as the Duke offered her a drink, growing up in the streets one became especially suspicious of men. She knew he needed her there to help him, but she still decided against it.
"No, I am fine, but thank you."

visualspice

He gave a nod.
"To those not used to it, its an acquired taste." And he studied her a moment before informing her, "Tonight will simply be a test. To see how this works. As you are aware, the.mordecai are to stay.near at all times. So we will have to see how far away they'll need.to be stationed for this to work."

paganchick

Solita rested her eyes on the floor as she felt the Duke's eyes on her. She felt like she was half in a hangmans noose since she had walked into the castle, and it was exhausting. She yawned, covering her mouth as she did so. She had had a big day and everything was starting to weight heavily on her. She knew that she would probably see Killian even less than she did at the barracks, and they wouldn't really be able to show any affection. She frowned slightly at the thoughts.

visualspice

With Solita being so unvocal, it made him frown.
"Do you understand?" he said, impatience laced in his voice. "Being as this may be only a test... you might find yourself with little rest. If that's the case, I will allow you to rest during the day. But it is best you are aware what this entails."

paganchick

"I understand your majesty, I grew up on the streets, I will probably sleep more here than I ever had the luxury of on the streets," She spoke, her eyes still locked on the polished floor. She felt a ping of regret, how had she found herself in such a predicament.
"But if I must sleep during the day, what does it entail, sir?" 

visualspice

Calent studied her with a cool gaze for a moment before dropping his green eyes towards the floor.
"The only duties you have here are to see what your magics can do for me. Everything else.... you're simply bound to the rules that I'm sure Zannrick has already briefed you on."

paganchick

"Oh yes, in full detail. I am vey aware of my boundaries. He made them crystal clear," Solita spoke softly, more to herself than to the Duke.

visualspice

Calent gave a nod, studying the woman for a good long while before finally speaking again.
"These... dreams I have. They're not like normal dreams," he informed her, softly.

paganchick

She finally let her eyes wander up the mans form to his face.
"What do you mean?" She asked softly, concern filling her voice.

visualspice

A frown set upon his lips as he looked at her.
"You've seen the mess." And that was all he said about that. "The evening is still young, if you'd like to rest before the night comes, you may do so."

paganchick

It was true, she did see the mess, but that didn't mean she understood it. She took a slow, deep breathe.
"What should I expect to see while you are having a nightmare?" She asked slowly, she hoped her question didn't upset the Grand Duke too much, but she wanted to know what to expect in case her powers didn't work.

visualspice

THe Grand Duke simply frowned, saying nothing for a time as he studied her.
"They say I call out in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up so riled from my dreams, whatever happened within it makes me throw a tantrum.... and it results, on occasion, on messes like you had seen."

paganchick

"If you wake up in such a state will..." Solita looked down, "Will I be in danger?" she spoke, her voice soft, almost a whisper as she began to prepare herself for what she felt would be a long night.

visualspice

Calent frowned. It would not be easy for him to answer her- for he knew not the answer, but her being in danger was definitely a possibility.

"If your powers are what they claim, no danger shall come. There is a... small chance I might harm you on accident. But I wager it would be obvious, and could be a situation you could evade."

paganchick

Solita nodded silently. She knew that if she woke up and the Duke was going mad she wouldn't simply run the other way, she wasn't that type of person. She had a bad habit of running right into the heart of danger when she felt someone needed her help. Even though the Duke was a big part of her problem, the one pushing for the war on her kind, she would do everything she could to help him.

"What will become of me if my ability works immediately, or if it doesn't work at all?"