Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stuff that gets in the way...

Started by Anadwen, June 25, 2014, 10:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

You may have noticed that I went down rapidly from my some 20 posts a day. Actually, I stopped posting totally. I'm still here, viewing threads every day, just somehow... Can't post.

For some reason, my SotE muse has left me. I can no longer visit the Cbox to try to chase it away (sorry, assholes like me have no pass to the Cbox). I will try to squeeze out some posts in the future, but beware, I doubt I'll ever get into it like I used to before. I've noticed that lately I have difficulties posting for other sites, too.

Hopefully I'll get back at least partly, but I have to admit - and forgive me for it - that the flow of (not really that) recent events has killed a part of my love for SotE. I don't feel like I belong here somehow, and I feel like I dropped out of all the events and happening on the site and can't find my way back in. I'm really sorry, PM me if you want to ask me more about it, or find me on RotE, where I am more active. Also, all apologies to everyone who has a thread with me. Life happens even to me, really.

I'm still posting art, if something.

Till then... Goodbye. I'm still here, just not really doing anything.

Looshi

I'm sorry you feel that way Anadwen. But I understand that it happens. Good luck over on RotE!

Anadwen

Thanks. I've posted a little already, but I have a bad feeling that I'm not going to get into posting at the caliber I used to before :(

visualspice

It makes sense that you feel disconnected due to the c-box thing, but know we're still around if you get into a slump to PM us or something to help with your muse. Sometimes I know I get in slumps for a period and have difficulty posting, you either have to push through it or wait until you feel better and that muse sparks back to life. Just remember, this is a game and we're all here to have fun, so long as you're having fun, keep at it but sometimes, things like this can also be mentally exhausting, plus the other things so yeah.

But it's good you're really liking ROTE! It needs more love <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

well... Yeah, I'm kind of back and kind of open for new plots and kind of... sad that SotE and RotE are so lonely by now :(