Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Secrets of the Wisest Man [Wise] (OPEN)

Started by firefiend33, July 07, 2014, 12:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefiend33

Wise had woke up thinking about if he should reveal history to the public. Wise walked with his apprentice to his library so he could open it for the day. "What's wrong, master?", the apprentice said. Wise sighed and said, "Its about time the world knew my past, start making fliers and post them around the world!". The apprentice knew he wasn't kidding so he and Wise starting making fliers and hired people to spread them across the world. A few weeks later, Wise opened up his library to the public for people to hunt for his books about his past. Wise started seeing a crowd heading towards his library! Who was in this crowd though?...

Shinji Kuruno

(~i haven't catalogued all my O.C's sorry the on imma use is in the wanderers Hikaru Diami, Theif)

Hikaru had seen the fliers on the streets and he was interested in seeing if he could steal something to sell

So he stood in the alley on opening day and had been waiting for when the Libery man opened his libery, He was happy when he saw an opportunity to sneak in when the man calling himself Wise stood outside looking at a crowd

He snuck in quickly hoping he managed to cloak himself well