Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dog Days of Winter [Zane] [M]

Started by GoblinFae, September 03, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

The arrival of the other hounds was anything but thrilling to Tyler who clutched her injured arm close to her chest. Her eyes narrowed to the thinnest of slits. "Fuck you!" came her harsh, unladylike response. "Like hell I'm going to take you home with me. I'm not that drunk or stupid, shithead, and none of your "Miss'ing" me is going to change who you are or why you're here. So buzz off!" With an angry growl, the bounty hunter turned on her heel to storm off into the frosty night.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zane

Alpha looked Akela, the older dog matched his gaze before the lycan shrugged and trudged after the woman, the rest of the dogs falling into rank around him. "What shall I call you then?" He called out to her, "Because either I am taking you a hundred kilometers south, or you are taking me eighty kilometers to the north east. Either way you look at it, were are stuck together for quite a while and I am pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy being called Uppity Bitch the entire way!".

At his pace, he nor the pack following his lead were gaining on Brice, but they sure as hell weren't losing distance.

GoblinFae

Tyler laughed, stumbling slightly into a snowdrift as she lost her balance before plodding onwards in a bit of a staggering fashion. "It would be a vast improvement!" She called back over her shoulder. "Although it's Queen Uppity Bitch to you, Mutt!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zane

Eyebrows raised with amusement, Alpha loved banter. His only qualm with being a bounty hunter was that too many people valued their life too much to smart off to a person who could very easily end their life. "Very well, Your Highness." He then continued to follow Brice, his dogs following around him, waiting for her reply. A battle of words was like any fight, you react to their actions, never make your own.

GoblinFae

"Oy!" she shouted, glaring at him as he fell into step behind her. "What did I just say Mutt? Off with you, shoo!" Tyler waved her hand at him as if to send him on his way like a stray dog. "You're most certainly not coming home with me and I am not going home with you so beat it before I beat you!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

"HA! I'm not so second rate a bounty hunter that I would let my bounty go ON PU-" Then a thought occurred to him. He was also her bounty. Eventually, she would come hunting him. "Very well, you are right, it's quite rude of me to try and barge my way into the home of the Queen Uppity Bitch. Farewell." He turned on his heel and headed to the small inn, The Heated Hearth.

GoblinFae

Tyler turned around and waved her finger in his general direction. "Now wait just a second! This is not how this works. What do you mean go on what? Hmm? I'm sorry I can't hear above the sounds of your own idiocy!" With a frustrated growl she scooped up some snow and chucked the lopsided ball at his head. In her tipsy state the fact that she had several knives that could have done a much better job did not even cross her mind.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Alpha watched the snowball sail overtop his head by a solid three feet. "Idiocy? Me?! Look lady. You have been screaming up and down this street that I need to leave you be. And know that I am giving you that, you wanna have a fucking snowball fight? Two can play at that game." He quickly scooped up some snow and sent the packed ball sailing at her. He was having fun.

GoblinFae

She easily dodged it with a roll that allowed her to scoop up large amounts of snow into her arms for packing and using as projectiles. "You think this is a game?! This is war! And I most certainly am going to win it!" With a howl she threw several balls towards him and his wolves, aiming both high and low with much better care than she had the first carelessly tossed one.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

One very poorly crafted snowball exploded against Alpha's shoulder in a harmless puff of the white fluff. "Oh get fucked." He whistled three short notes to the wolves and they all took off, jobs clear in their head. Alpha started rolling one snowball against the ground, hard packing it quickly so it grew bigger and bigger. Fenrar and Titan came to either side of the bounty huntress and started digging into the snow, kicking up piles of it and launching it at the woman with great haste.

GoblinFae

Tyler snorted before taunting back, "why, you offering?" She batted away at the snow that the wolves were tossing in her face even as she worked at retreating back towards her home. In her somewhat inebriated state, she wondered if he would be distracted by his snowball-making long enough for her to toddle off home for some much needed sleep.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Alpha looked up from snow ball, still slightly drunk but more or less in control, "You yourself said it, Queen Bitch. Maybe I outta treat you like any mutt would treat a bitch!" Less, less in control. He lobbed the heavy snow ball at her, without aiming, he would be lucky if it landed anywhere near her.

GoblinFae

She paused and slowly watched as he lobbed the snowball at her. It arched beautifully before landing with a muffled thud several feet in front and to the side of her. For several moments, Tyler seemed to blink uncomprehendingly at it before shaking her head and looking over at her the man before her. "Yeah you have about a snowball's chance in hell."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Alpha just stood there, breathing in the chilled air. After a few minutes in the sobering cold, he spoke up, "So now what? We just gunna stand out here and yell retorts back and forth until hell frosts over? Are we gunna go for each others' throats until one of us lie near dead?" The dogs had already circled back around to stand back beside their master.

GoblinFae

"Men and their unimaginative brains. Well if you can't think of any other options then I vote getting the hell outta here because I don't have the time to be wastin' on mutts like you. Come back when you think of something better to do with yourself." Tyler turned her back on him and proceeded to head towards home, uncaring if he followed or attempted to apprehend her now.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Alpha eyed the retreating figure of his mark. He became aware of another snowball in his hand. He let it fall around his feet. In truth, he was boring of the back and forth, but it was getting to be far too late to head out for the next outpost, her in tow, especially with a wind that threatened to kick up a snowstorm. So he and his pack started following her again, more to just see where she was going. He didn't think her foolish enough to head out into darkness at this time of year.

GoblinFae

Tyler flounced her way through the snow, trying to ignore her tail as the idea of a roaring fire and hot soak firmly embedded itself within her head. After tipsily stumbling her way through and around several snowdrifts, she finally made it to her own front door and managed to disable the deterrent security she had created herself before casting a beleaguered glance back towards the wolf pack.

"You comin' or what? I won't have you skulkin' about here like some fumbling teenager. And you can leave your mutts outside!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

After a quick click of his tongue, he followed her inside. Sure that if she tried anything, he could definitely take her. Even without his pack as they all stayed outside. It was cool in her house, not the biting and sobering cold of the outside. Quickly, Alpha found that his head was becoming quite muddled. He leaned his back against the door, further blocking out the cold that tried to creep inside. Surely the alcohol had not been that strong as to knock him off his feet. And she'd had as much as he did! How was she still standing?!

GoblinFae

He had not been within her domicile long before she was throwing her weight against him, pinning him against the door he already rested upon. One of her hands bolted the door behind him while the other sank into his dark locks, yanking his towering form down to her level for an aggressively, bruising kiss.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Alpha's body tensed as the woman molded herself against him. Her hot breath flooded his mouth as she wrenched his head down to her level. So the fighting was beginning already. A growl rose from his chest as her lips formed a seal over his. His arms shook with tension, bestial strength flooded into his limbs as he prepared to break her if it meant overcoming her.

Then instinct kicked in. Something feral recognized what this woman was doing, it was an opportunity. His hands viced onto her thighs and hoisted her into the air. He took a few staggering steps forward, hindered by the consumption oh an hour earlier. Luckily enough, he didn't fall immediately, a few more confident steps forward before is shin caught on something and they fell forward. The pain that shot up his leg caused his growl to become more reverberant. Landing atop her, the lycan could feel soft fur beneath them, but that was merely an afterthought. He kissed her back with a frenzied and instinctual passion, he would devour her.

Tags: