Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Learning has a price

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 05, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik fainted. Felt off Flint's shoulder.

What is wrong with me? Why am my falling? I was on Flint's shoulder... I feel faint.. he thought.

Then he blanked out.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint saw Trik faint and quickly caught him. He opened up his small side bag and cautiously put him in it. He put his hands onto his daggers and said,
"Well, What's the matter cowards!?"
He was now furious and swung wildly at the bush with his large daggers.

Lloyd Orodelo

(Ooc: I'll play the mordecai, if you don't mind)

Flint hit something, making it bleed.  A man came out from the bushes, a muzzled dog at his side.

The Man:" I don't care what you are! You sent my dog on the path of death!" He said with anger, pointing his bleeding dog.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint held onto his daggers and yelled,
"Are you the one doing this!?"
A small puff of smoke came from his nostrils. He still had a small bit of magic left, but not much. He snapped,
"Answer me!"

Lloyd Orodelo

The Man:" I might be... I might not... But I am the one who will skin you while that little friend of yours watch!" he said as he raised his falchion.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint charged head down with his large daggers. He roared with furry and swung quickly and wildly with his daggers. He said,
"I'll...I'll kill you!"

Lloyd Orodelo

The Man: "Oh no you won't!" he said with a laugh, jumping aside.

As Flint pass him, he struck the back of Flint's knee.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint fell on his side and said in a weak voice,
"Dang it!"
He tried to get up, but his knee was too injured. He thought to himself,
"Just a little more...Then I might have a little more saved up..."

Lloyd Orodelo

The stranger walked towards Flint and sheeted his blade.

The Man: "I won't do that here though, I don't want to put a mess on my boots." he said as he pulled out syringe. "Night night little chicken!"

He then injected something in Flint.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint felt the needle go into his arm. He could feel himself getting dizzy and tired. He tried to keep himself awake, but couldn't. He was soon out cold on the ground, dropping his daggers.

Lloyd Orodelo

-Few hours passed-

Trik woke up inside a rat cage. He was still dizzy, missing a part of his magic. The man was close. Looking around, he saw Flint tied up on a table. Was he snoring? No time for sleeping!

"Flint! Flint! Wake up, damn it!"

thehiddenbeast13

Flint's eyes opened and he felt the ropes tied around his arms. He had gained most of his magic back, but was still sleepy. He said,
"Trik?...Where...Where are we?"

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik was glad to hear his friend again. He sighed.

"I don't know man! Can you get yourself out of there?"

Footsteps could be heard from upstairs, the mordecai was right above them.

"I think we are underground." he said.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint tried to get free from the rope, but it was no use. He said,
"I can't....Not enough magic yet..."
He kept pulling and got his hand close enough to his dagger, but where was the blade? He yelled,
"That creep took my damn dagger!"

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik looked at his cage. A lock, thank gods, a lock!

I still have my needle on me, I think I can get myself out of here and then help you! But if he comes down, I want you to keep him distracted!"

He then sat down, pulling his needle out of his back. He started picking the lock.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint nodded and said,
"right, understood."
He held his large hands over his head and looked at the approaching figure. He nodded to Trik and started to thrash around like a wild animal and started to kick and thrash around.

Lloyd Orodelo

The mordecai came when he heard his catch make that much noise. He took a knife and point it at Flint's left eye.

The Man:Shut up! I don't want to break my new master piece, but if I have to than I will!" He screamed at Flint. His breath smell alcohol. The hunter was drunk.

Meanwhile, Trik was almost done with his lock-picking. Come on,come on,Come on! he thought. Finally the door opened, letting him out. Trik tried to fly a bit, aiming for Flint.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint saw the knife at his eye and Trik getting out of his cage.",Now would be better than ever.." He thought to himself. He focused for a moment and felt a searing pain in his fingers. His hands were now bleeding, but there were large dragon claws along his fingers. Flint tore through the rope as if it were nothing and went after the hunter. He swung madly with the claws and yelled,
"Hurry Trik! Get out!"

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik looked relieved when he saw his friend cut trough the arm of the hunter. He wanted him out? Never, he would never leave someone behind!

"No! I will fight, I will show that man to not mess with a Pixie!" he said, charging trough the eye of the mordecai.

---

The man never saw Trik charging toward him, he was focused on the steering pain of his arm and the thing in front of him. Before he could do anything, the needle Trik was holding went directly in his frontal lobe.

Instant lobotomie. The man stare went empty, his arms dropped. He looked stupid.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint looked at the hunter and could still feel the searing pain in his fingers. He didn't have a chance to take the pain away from his transformation. He lifted his foot up and kicked the hunter. He didn't seem to care what had happened to the hunter. He kept mercilessly kicking and slicing the hunter.