Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Learning has a price

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 05, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik left the needle were it was, the mordecai didn't seemed to care or even to have noticed.
Flint then went mauling him.

Hey! Wow! Calm down Flint! It's ok, he's... Well now that you're done, he is dead!"he said trying to calm his friend down.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint wasn't done yet, he simply said,
"Not yet!"
He grabbed the hunter's knife and stabbed him with it and continued to maul him. He stopped slicing and starting punching the hunter. He was furious and didn't look too calm.

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik simply walked out (more like flew out) of the basement, disgust and scared. Dealing with the wrath of a dragon boiling inside a man was to much for him. He sat on the window edge, looking outside. When Flint would be done... Was he going to go after him?

thehiddenbeast13

Flint was finally released his anger with one last roar and throwing the hunter (What was left of him) He roared one last time with pure anger and left the basement. He threw himself to the ground and put his face between his knee. He seemed a little more calm, but not by much.

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik flew to attend to Flint. Was he really done? By the look on his face, Trik couldn't tell.

"What's up? You need something?" he asked slowly and calmly.

The worst thing e could do was to make Flint even more angry.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint tightened his grip on his knees. He was making them bleed, and he calmly said,
"No.....No I'm...fine"
He didn't want to move from where he was after what he had just done.

Lloyd Orodelo

Landing on the floor in front of Flint, Trik sighed again. He jumped to the man knees, wanting to see his face.

Flint, you did what was right. This world has one real rule. Kill or be killed! You survived to see tomorrow's sun. And you protected me, I am for ever in your debt!" He said, bowing in deep respect.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint remained silent, but put his claws deeper into his knees. His knees began to bleed more and Flint made what sounded like a growl of a dragon. He said in a deeper tone,
"I said...I'm fine!"

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik looked at Flint sadly. Why was he lying to him?
"Flint..." he said, sitting on his elbow, "You don't have to get mad at yourself, you did what was right!"

He started to play with his hands a bit awkwardly. Why was he mad? Was it because of him?

thehiddenbeast13

Flint stood up at last and swatted Trik away with his large hand and left towards a wall. He left a small pool of blood from where he was at. He quickly put his large boot to the wall and said,
"See....I'm fine..."

Lloyd Orodelo

What was wrong? Trik wasn't understanding!

"Let's burn this madhouse to the ground and get out of here then!" he said, a slightly worried look on his face.

He took a lantern and dropped it on the floor, spilling grease and fuel all over the place.

"You earned it, knock yourself out!"

thehiddenbeast13

Flint saw some of the gas and fuel coming near his foot. He stood up and moved around the side and looked at the fuel. He clicked his teeth and made a small spark. The spark fell onto the fuel and Flint simply said,
"Burn..."
Soon a fire started and the entire house was engulfed in flames. Flint simply watched the house burn.

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik pulled on Flint's ear, trying to get him out of the house before he got hurt.

"Come on! Move it! What's wrong with you? You have a dead wish or what?" He yelled, crying because he saw his new friend looking like he wanted to die.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint slowly walked outside of the house as if he had been in this situation before. He was now outside of the house. He was still furious, and without thinking he held his thumb up to his ragged teeth. He looked like be was about to transform.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Hey, ho! Where are you going? You gonna leave me behind like this?" asked Trik, crying a bit, "Fine! But if you leave, I'm not better then dead!"

Trik didn't waited to see Flint transform, he flew away. Going through bushes and trees' canopy. He made the mistake to look over his shoulder, bumping into it knocking himself out.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint took his thumb away from his mouth st the last minute and said,
"It's not worth it..."
He turned around and saw Trik hit his head on a tree and fall unconscious on the ground. Flint quickly bit his thumb and let his wings painfully force their way through his back. He flew to where Trik was at and said
"Trik? Wake up!"

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik woke up. His head felt like a cracked egg, maybe it was. Where was he? Who was strange man with wings over him?

He was working on his job, waiting for his snitch while sitting on the fence and then... Pain exploded in his little head as he tried to remember.

"Who are you? Are your the informer I was waiting for?" He asked confused.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint landed and looked at Trik and said,
"You're kidding, right?"
He picked up Trik and said,
"It's me...Flint...Remember?"

Lloyd Orodelo

Flint? That name was telling him something... Something important, but what? The name was inside the fog of his memories.

"I... I don't..." he babbled, "I feel like I know you but... I can't..."

He sighed, sitting in Flint's hand.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint sighed for a moment and said,
"Maybe this will jog your memory."
He bit his thumb and let the rest of his body turn into its draconic form. The large dragon now had Trik on his head. The dragon roared a powerful roar and let its large, bladed wings fold at its side.