Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Silmeria's Wants and limits

Started by SilmeriaElemred, September 13, 2014, 01:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I like adventures the most and those with development

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I have never really encountered a plot that did not catch my interest since it depends on those I RP with

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Theoretically I can reply multiple times a day. If I have a writers block or really need to think I may need a day or two

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'd say, three days without notification or knowledge that the one(s) who has to reply is gone for a longer time. Would you happen not to be able to reply let me know. I am an understanding person and am not unfamiliar with threads having to be put on hold.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am available through skype and e-mail. Skype name is Jeaellasar, PM me for my e-mail. Do let me know through PM regardless that you want to use an Instant messenger

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
I do not think this is suited for me since I often like to think of a good reply

Anything else?
Not one that comes to mind

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I do not mind being picked up/ punched etc. However! if my characters are familiar with combat PM me first since their response could have been fast. Also after grabbing them do not immediatly drag them along for an X amount of miles (or meters) since unless onconcious, they will respond

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I like to develop the relationship but if you want your character to have a love relationship with one of mine before the plot let me know by PM

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I am the one who does not mind typing it out.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I am ok with this

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Best is, to warn me through PM. Due negative experiences in the past it depends on the situation. It could be I first accept to write a part out and that all of a sudden I want it to fade to black. I hope you understand that.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
Best is, to warn me through PM. Due negative experiences in the past it depends on the situation. It could be I first accept to write a part out and that all of a sudden I want it to fade to black. Just like with violent scenes

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
discusable over PM

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Depends on the situation. Some things are just not meant to be healed. If an ailment/ disability has been since birth it is a standard no go.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Can not think of anything right now