Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Oh, Dirk. Such a way with words. And thank the gods for those words, too, because it jolted her out of her own weird mess of emotions.

Stretched out next to him, she sighed and closed her eyes in pleasure as his fingers traced her body, goosebumps following in their path. Another sigh had laughter in it, and she cracked her eyes open to peer at him. She might have corrected his speech before--it was still so cringe-worthily awkward!--but right then, with so many pleasant sensations flowing through her, she could forgive it and appreciate the sentiment behind it instead.

"Yeah, I was sorta lookin' at you all lustful the instant I saw you shirtless," she said with a pleased smirk, breath catching as he caressed her nipples, sighing as he trailed down from her chest to her belly. She closed her eyes as though that could hide the way heat rose to her face. Beautiful. The way he said it was so...different from how other people said it. So...real. Genuine. She knew she was pretty, and she'd heard it before from others. Why did it strike her so differently coming from him? Why did it make her stomach go all...weird and jittery and tight, and make her heart beat faster?

"So, uh...you're welcome?"

Reaching out an arm, she trailed her own fingers along his face, tracing his jaw, his cheeks, running a thumb over his lips, and then began to lazily mirror his caresses. Her eyes were still closed as she just soaked it up, just let herself feel, and her heart ached when she remembered how little time she truly had.

"You'll be eating your words, though," she said. "'Cause I've only got 'til tomorrow, remember? I'm hoping to take full advantage of that, if you know what I mean."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Dirk was not worried. He knew he could brew more medicinal tea, and he also had potions that could help keep them vital. This breather could be useful though. A few minutes of not fiercely mating for the sole purpose of pleasure. They could read. So Dirk stopped his long drawn out caresses and reached for the book that had been given to them by Rit. He rolled onto his back, and scooped his arm under Briar's neck, bringing her in closer so he could hold the book open for both of them to see. He opened to a random page in the middle to find a full color image of a man thrusting into a woman from behind while  on her hands and knees. Dirk immediately began to read the foreign language allowed, and with Rit's touch to Briar she found that she could not only read the words but understand them spoken as well.
        "The posture adopted by the receiving partner resembles lordosis behavior – a physical posture seen in many female mammals, often when they are ready for sex/mating, the primary characteristic of which is a ventral arching of the spine. During vaginal penetration from behind, the penis may penetrate deeper into the vagina, reaching preferential contact with the posterior wall of the vagi-" But Dirk's reading was interrupted by the usual crass language Briar used, as she was unable to handle the descriptive words.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Whoa, whoa, what the fuck, Dirk!" Briar yelped, throwing a hand over her eyes and turning her face away, her face on fire. She hadn't expected to get a full-color, leaves-nothing-to-the-imagination eyeful of...that, some random couple locked together like stray dogs on the street. Maybe it was a dumb reaction, considering they had been fucking each other silly, but that picture was just...dirty. And embarrassing as hell.

And then that shit he'd been saying! Lordo-what? The very descriptive yet strangely clinical description of the act? Penis? Vagina? Calling sex mating? And all of that paired with Dirk's calm, matter-of-fact narration?

"Just kill me, now," she said, rubbing her face, but peeking through her fingers. "What the fuck kinda book did your friend give ya?! He mess up and get the weird dog fuckin' book?!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"Well you're not wrong about the dog part," Dirk said pointing. "Different people have called the position different things. The wild beast position, cow position, doggy style position. Apparently I can get really deep inside you with this one and it's possible it'll be really intensely good for you. I won't be able to kiss your mouth though, and I do like kissing your mouth." Though Briar was covering her face, her mouth was exposed, so Dirk decided to steal a kiss. "You wanna try it? Or we could try something else." Dirk flipped to another page randomly where the man was running his tongue around the woman's anus. "Interesting," was all he said as he started reading about the ways to please the anus and erogenous zones associated with it.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

With a sound very close to a squeak, Briar jerked upright, snatched the book from Dirk's hands, and slammed it shut. "Thaaaat's enough of that!" she announced as she tossed it aside, and if she thought her face was on fire before, it was an inferno now.

Tongues certainly did not go there! Holy shitfucking gods!

She huffed out a breath, staring at Dirk. "Before ya get any ideas about that, no. That's gross!" she said. "As for the rest, the dog, cow...whatever shit..."

She trailed off, sitting back on her heels, and glanced away from Dirk. She lifted a shoulder in a shrug. "Sounds interestin' enough. I guess. Sure."

Nonchalant. Cool, collected, indifferent. Yep. Not like something about that filthy, filthy image had actually interested her or anything. Nope, shit was downright lewd, and definitely not secretly thrilling at all, because she was not a goddamned dog and definitely did not want to be pinned and ravished.

Aeytrious

Dirk sat up himself and moved closer to Briar. His hand traced up her side, and he kissed the back of her neck. He gently pushed Briar's hair aside and kissed the side of her neck as well. The cover of the book had an image similar to this. It looked much more pleasant the the way that song had described kissing everywhere on a woman. He reached his arms around her and stroked his fingertips from just above her clit up across her nipples to her face. Gently he turned her toward a position he thought would be most comfortable, and kissed down her back as he leaned her forward. He glided his fingers across her back as he sat up once more, and then gently, but firm, gripped her ass and lifted her to a position in which he could enter. He slid the tip of his hard cock up and down her slick opening and then began to slowly and gently work the tip into his lover.
        "Are you ready," Dirk asked her, tense with excitement. He could barely contain his eagerness as he prepared to thrust into Briar's waiting cunt. If he'd known sex was going to be so enjoyable, he might have tried it earlier. He was glad that he had not though, and that it was Briar he was having the opportunity to share this with.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Oh. He meant now. And here she thought he needed more time to rest. But it seemed looking at that book was all the pick-me-up he needed, and Briar...really wasn't complaining, especially as he started to kiss and caress her.

Whatever objections she had, real or not, immediately melted. Her entire world narrowed to just a few bright points: the places Dirk touched, each caress making her tremble, each kiss stealing her breath. Was it like this for other people? How did people go about their lives just...casually hugging or kissing each other without becoming a shivering mess? Her legs trembled as his hands trailed up over her belly and chest, over her breasts up to her face, and her eyes fluttered shut. If she was a cat, she would have purred, and thought that she could probably come just from this if Dirk was dedicated enough.

It was definitely the next best thing to sex.

And then his lips were on her back, and she practically fell forward onto her hands and knees when he guided her into position, her limbs turned warm and shaky. She arched her back with a soft moan, goosebumps following the path of his kisses, and she could have begged for more--until she felt him grab her ass and slide his cock between her legs, and her face went flushed with need--and a little embarrassment--as he teased her. She had been distracted by his kisses, but now here she was, being mounted like an animal, and a sharp gasp left her when she felt him start to sink in, her face flushing and hands curling into the fabric of their bedding.

...Because this was...strangely exciting.

Why the fuck did she like this.

"Ya think?" She let her head drop to hide her face, biting her lip, and gave her hips an impatient wiggle. "Just fuck me already," she breathed, a thrill going through her that made her even slicker.

Aeytrious

As much as Dirk wanted to dive in and just start pounding away, he knew he should ease in at first. He'd felt and heard Briar's reaction to the size of his member, and he'd read that page entirely. He could just as easily hurt her as please her if he did this wrong. So he started slowly, easing his throbbing cock in inch by inch. Each time he pulled back, he spread some of her juices back further so his entrance would be smooth. Once he was fully in he waited. His cock buried to the hilt, he leaned forward and pushed his fingers through Briar's hair. Then he dragged them across her back in a long caress. Then he gently raked his nails across her back to change her sensations, and then caressed her again. As he reached under Briar to play with her breasts and nipples, he began to slowly stroke in and out of her. Her grip on his cock had relaxed, as she'd grown accustomed to him inside her, and relaxed. It was awkward to kiss her back but he managed, and then moved a hand to where their sexes met. With each stroke in and out Briar's wetness spread, running down Dirk's scrotum and both of their legs. He smeared it onto his hand, and then applied his slick fingers to her clit. The book had briefly described manual stimulation of the labia and clit, and he did that now. As he worked her to orgasm with his hand, Dirk kept the strokes of his cock to a gentle rhythm. Once he felt those first spasms leave his lover he removed his hand from beneath them. Straitening up, Dirk gripped Briar's ass with his dry hand and began to really thrust in earnest. After several deep and fast thrusts he gave Briar a playful spank on her butt. His other hand was still quite slick with her sticky honey, and he used it in a way also described in the book. He slowly and gently work his thumb into Briar's tight cunt along with his cock, further tightening the space.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Holyshit.

Though Briar had been demanding, she appreciated his gentleness. She covered up embarrassment and vulnerability with crassness, and it was fortunate that Dirk knew better, because aroused or not, her body wasn't ready for what she'd demanded. As eager as she was, she was still new to this, he was large, and their fun had left her tender. It hurt a bit as he slid in, the angle new and depth different, and she hissed and tensed, jerking a little beneath him, and was relieved when he gave her time to adjust. But more than that, he showed her affection, sending chills and tingles cascading over her skin, every nerve alive beneath his touch, leaving her squirming as he vacillated between caresses and kisses and gentle scratches.

She was whimpering and trembling before he even began to thrust.

And when he finally did, she just about lost it.

He had said this position could be intense, but that was an understatement. It had felt good before when they were face to face, but it felt like he was touching entirely new places, each thrust hitting some place inside her that made her cry out, that made her feel like she might come undone, and each stroke felt impossibly deep--almost too deep, almost too much, but it felt too good to stop. Her arms and legs shook, threatening to give out, and when he reached beneath her and started to rub her clit--

"Dirk!" she cried, collapsing forward onto her elbows and burying her face against her arms. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh--!"

Her breath seized, a sobbing moan escaping her as she shuddered beneath him, but he was far from done. She squirmed and clawed at the cot, and her moans soon rose in pitch when he grasped her and truly began to drive into her. She couldn't speak, could hardly breathe, could do nothing but take everything he gave her, and something about the helplessness, the vulnerability, only made her wilder. Between frantic breaths she managed to beg for more, yelping in surprise when he slapped her ass, but the sting only added to the urgency.

Until he went just a little too far.

Suddenly, intensity turned into a burning sting and and Briar yelped and bucked, jerking her hips as though trying to pull away. "Ow! Wait! Stop!"

Aeytrious

Dirk stopped. Pulled out completely. Cock, thumb, he didn't leave anything inside her. "Was I too deep," he asked Briar. "Or was it the thumb?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"That was your thumb?" Briar twisted to look back at him, eyes wide and incredulous. "Dirk...you're fuckin' huge. Why do ya think I need your thumb, too?"

Aeytrious

Huge?
        Noted

While that revelation would make many a man brim with pride, for Dirk it was simply a fact to use logically. If he was huge then there was no need to further fill her to increase her pleasure. "I honestly didn't know how my size measured up. I'll not do that in the future. I'm sorry for hurting you. Would you like me to continue?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar flushed, looking away from him. "I mean, I really don't fuckin' know. But I know you're my first dick, and you're big to me, so just...be careful, yeah? Shit's already tight." She took a deep breath and pushed herself up, shifting off of her elbows and straightening up her arms again.

"Anyway, I'm fine. Just surprised me. So get back in me."

Aeytrious

Dirk complied. He noted a little swaying bob Briar did as she said the words and knew she was eager to continue. He rewet his sticky hand against Briar's abundant juices and then rubbed those on his quickly drying cock. He positioned himself behind her and slowly eased back in. The angle of entry was a little different now that she'd shifted during their fucking, but he kept her steady with another tight grip on her ass. He reached under her again, rubbing at her clit, maximizing her pleasure to overshadow any pain he'd given her. She collapsed a bit more with her next climax, and he had to lift her a bit to keep her at a height he could comfortably fuck her at. Leaving a sticky wet hand print on her ass was less of a concern at that point, and Dirk gave her another playful slap as he continued thrusting. Soon Briar was rocking with him, eagerly seeking his thrusts as he drove into her, and while he gently massaged her ass with one hand, he brought that thumb, still slick with her juices, against her puckered anus. He gently but firmly stroked it in a circular motion as he thrust deeper and faster into Briar. He didn't do it for long though, as he was peaking his own climax. His hands both found tight grips on Briars ass, squeezing hard as he thrust one hard and final time, his cock bursting, filling her with his seed. Dirk collapsed forward, but did not let his weight fall against Briar, supporting himself on one hand. His lips found her back and kissed her with gratitude at the pleasure he'd just experienced. His deflating cock slid from her and his seed trickled out, as he too fell to his side. He pulled her close, not caring about any mess that might me made, wrapping her in his arms and burying her face in more kisses.
        "That was wonderful," Dirk gasped. "I'm so glad you were robbing that carriage that day. Thank you for this." His smile of contentment was wide as he looked into Briar's eyes. "Let's do another. You pick one from the book this time."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Dirk did a good job of making her forget the pain.

Briar gasped when he slid back in, and those gasps soon turned to moans when he found her clit again, the intensity of it once more turning her limbs to water. She had to struggle not to just collapse onto her belly, and had only minimal success as each thrust rocked her forward, as each stroke of his fingers made her tremble, and it wasn't long before he'd sent her over the edge again and she found herself on her elbows once more, face against the cot as she cried out into it.

But he was hardly done with her, and her release only made her more sensitive and craving more. She moved with him, rocking back into his thrusts without even thinking about it, jerking her hips and whimpering when, at a few points, it was too much, too deep, just on the edge of painful--but not enough that she didn't want more. Because each stroke still hit that strange new place that stole her breath and built a sensation she wanted to chase, an entirely different feeling than when they had faced each other.

And then she jerked and gasped in surprise when she felt him touch her there, her face going red with mortification--but when she opened her mouth to snap at him, he started to truly fuck her, and the words were drowned out in cries that bordered on screams, her entire body going taut as she dug her fingers into the cot and arched her back, no longer caring where he was touching her as long as he kept doing that. She begged him, whimpering for more, harder, to keep fucking her just like that--

She felt his spasms, yelped and tensed at that last hard thrust that almost sent her over, and then she let herself collapse entirely as he slumped forward. Weak and breathless, his kisses sent chills down to her toes, and she let him pull her into his embrace, equally apathetic about the growing wet spot on the cot. She curled in tighter without even thinking about it, panting through his kisses as her fingers trailed up and down his back, and was more than content to just stay like that and pass the hell out.

But then he opened his mouth, and she cracked her eyes open to stare at him.

...What? Really?

Briar laughed breathlessly at his phrasing and kissed him back, giving his bottom lip a sharp, but playful, nip. "Hah, yeah, same. I'm so glad you stabbed me multiple times and knocked me out that day!" Damn...they really had come far in such a short amount of time, from fighting to fucking in just days. Those days had been intense, to say the least.

And maybe she wasn't thrilled about where they had started out, but...she had to admit, maybe things had turned out better this way. If Dirk hadn't come along and wrecked everything, where would she be now? Doing the same old shit she did day in and day out, stealing for a living, avoiding other people, being miserable with a smile--a lone wolf fine with being a lone wolf, except for the fact that wolves belonged in a pack. She sure wouldn't be hanging around this guy, who had somehow managed to be both a smart, dangerously formidable, frightening opponent and too damned pure and honest and oblivious for this world.

With an amused shake of her head, she twisted in his arms and reached for the book, bringing it back around. She let it flop open, tried to fight back the heat creeping into her cheeks, and flipped through it. "Uhh...I dunno. Do I really gotta pick? I guess, er..." She flipped a few more pages, then shrugged and shoved the book in his face after glancing at the image without having to look at it too much.

"That one? 'Scissors'? I guess?"

Aeytrious

“The receiving partner lies comfortably on their back,” Dirk read, “next to the active partner who lies on their side facing them. The receiving partner lifts the leg closest to the active partners shoulders while putting the other leg between their partners legs. The active partner supports their upper body on one arm leaving the other free to use on petting or other activities. Kissing and eye contact help this position remain intimate while allowing for deeper penetration and varied stimulation compared to a standard missionary position.” Dirk closed the book and set it aside. “Well I don’t know what a missionary position is, but I think we can manage this just fine. Are you ready? Or do you need a break.” As if to declare its vote for readiness, Dirk’s cock grew into an erection that poked Briar in the ass.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Do ya have to read that out loud?!" Briar groaned, getting especially squirmy at the parts about intimacy and eye contact. But there was a reason she had picked it. She'd loved the...dog one...for the dirty fun it was, but the face to face shit felt...well...

Ugh. So she liked kissing! Big fucking deal!

She felt Dirk's cock press against her ass, was amazed at how quickly he was ready to go again--what was with all those stories of the guy just rolling over and snoring after he came?--and she squeezed him a little tighter, pressing kisses to his neck and shoulder. Poor women. She sure as hell wasn't complaining. But maybe she would later; her sex felt sore and achy, but she wasn't yet ready to throw in the towel. She wanted to take full advantage of this while she could, and if that meant enduring a little pain for the pleasure, so be it.

"Mm. I'm kinda sore, but if ya wanna kiss me and play with my tits, I think I'll be good to go," she said, sliding her hands up to cup his face before pulling him in for another kiss, tongue sliding against his lips.

Aeytrious

Dirk would not refuse such a request. He returned Briar’s kiss hungrily, grabbing her tongue with his lips on impulse, and touching it with his own. He moved his mouth to her neck, kissing her there as he massaged her breasts. He moved his hand between Briars legs as he moved himself and positioned her into the angle the book had shown. Dirk rubbed his lovers clit with his thumb, as he leaned, somewhat awkwardly to kiss her mouth. She was slick with both their fluids, so he knew entry wouldn’t be an issue, even as his cock pressed against her opening. He moved his hand back up to her breasts, massaging them thoroughly, as he prepared to slide his cock back into Briar. He’d set the angle of his cock in preparation and as her moans mingled into their kisses, he gently slid himself inside.
        Shaft fully buried in his lover, Dirk rocked his hips, leaning back to give himself better traction. Fondling Briar became more difficult as his motions increased in vigor, and he held her leg up to maximize his penetration. It felt amazing. The added points of new contact between their bodies was amazing. Being able to see all of her body was wonderful, but his favorite part was her eyes. She didn’t keep them on him the whole time, but when she looked at him with that pleasure on her face, that look of real bliss, it made him proud to be pleasing her, happy to share this with her. He kept at it, reading her body language and angling his hips to hit her the best way. When she finally climaxed, a shuddering spasm and tensing of muscles that had her legs fighting to force him out, he felt satisfied at a job well done. His thrusts did not cease though, as he knew she would want him to fill her again. She had shuddered with pleasure the last two times he’d put his seed in her, so he planned to do it again. Then the bells gave off a little chime.
        Dirk froze for a moment, head whipping around to scan the area beyond the camp, but he couldn’t see that well beyond the light without aid. He was off of Briar in a flash, rolling to his bag. Hands reached inside coming out with his magical bits and baubs. Circlet in place on his head and goggles on his face, he reached back into his bag grabbing a bow and quiver tossing them both to Briar. “I hope you can shoot.” He also tossed a spare blade to her and then pulled out his own dirk and short sword, getting into a fighting stance as two antlered figures approached. He was as naked as his blades, but he would not go down without a fight.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar was beside herself with pleasure, rocking her hips into his thrusts to grind against him, finding it easier to move with him in this position. He knew how to play her body like an instrument, and all she could do was writhe and cry out for more, beg him to keep fucking her. She had come once already, but she could feel another quickly building on the tail end of that one, and as Dirk grew more intense, she grabbed at his arms and sobbed her pleasure, urged him on for more. This felt amazing, the way he could still touch her and kiss her, the way she could look at him even as he sank in deep.

She was close, so close, and she could feel that he was, too, in the way he grew impossibly hard, the way he seemed so swell and fill her to the brim--

It all came to a sudden stop.

"H-hey, what the--?" Briar gasped, a jolt of alarm gripping her as Dirk rolled off of her and into action before she could even comprehend the danger. For a moment she just lay there in utter confusion--had she done something wrong, was he okay? What? She pushed herself up quickly, legs shaky, and stared as Dirk donned a few items, and grabbed weapons for himself and for her.

...Uh.

Her eyes widened as he tossed her the bow and quiver, and the danger finally started to register, though she didn't know what she was in danger from. Heart beating wildly, still utterly lost, she picked up the bow and held it, face going pale, and snatched up the knife instead. Shit. "Normally!" she said, a note of panic in her voice. "But I can't shoot for shit now! Why? What the fuck's goin' on?"

She had been so happy to be free of her curse, but now it was quite the opposite. Without her abilities, she was helpless. She could shoot a bow--when she could steal the owner's ability! But she had no training, no muscle memory, no knowledge of proper form to help her. It was just wood in her hands now, and the knife was not much better. At least with the blade she knew the basics: put the pointy end in the fleshy bits.

Heart in her throat, she stayed down where she was and held the knife in a white-knuckled grip. She was naked in every possible way--of her abilities, of her clothes--and her stomach flip-flopped in panic.

Then two shapes came into view, dark silhouettes at first before coming into focus, bipedal creatures with wings and antlers that made her mind recoil in horror: peryton! Flesh-eaters! And the one was snarling, wings unfurled, ready to launch itself at them both--

Until it suddenly stopped and stared, and said a single word that made Briar freeze: "Dirk?"

"...The fuck..."

Aeytrious

There was definitely something familiar about that peryton even before she said Dirk's name, but he was definitely confused as to how she knew his name. Then he looked passed her to the male behind, and while the form was different in many ways, there were clear signs that he recognized and all the alarm slipped away. Axieva and Rit. A different Rit than the earlier one by the look of it.
        "Welcome," Dirk said, easily slipping into the language of the northern people and the peryton's. He bent down to his bag and put his blades away and then stood and removed the goggles from his face. "My bells alerted me to intruders, and I did not expect honored guests. I owe all that I am to you Aana. Be welcome in my camp. And my Aata is with you I see. A different him was here just a few hours ago." Dirk pulled off the rest of his gear bending to stow it in his bag before gesturing to Briar, and switching to the tongue commonly used in this part of Adela. "This is my cherished companion, Briar. Briar, I'd like you to meet Axieva. Her choice to step in for my benefit led Rit to take me in and raise me and train me."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey