Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Almost There...

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2005, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(XD Nice!)

She noticed him shrinking in his chair and wondered if she was frightening him. She pushed herself off of the chair and listened to him speak. She watched him as he forced a smile out and tell her that he...
Oh. That was why. She blinked a couple of times before answering. At least he hadn't sworn (not that she was any better about swearing herself). She nodded and paced, unsure of what to do with him now. She crossed the room and fumbled with a stubborn window.

As she fought with the window, her bag of various items started leaning forwards. After a while, it lay quietly on the floor, little velvet bags rolling out along with two small sickles with the wielder's side painted black and the blade's side paitned gold. Kamas. She turned about, smiling at Lomion.

"Maybe that'll help y--" She noticed the bag. She she ran to it and put the items back into the bag. Damn it all. He saw that. She picked up the bag and carried it to the bed, ready to stuff it under the mattress...

Anonymous

(Lol, thank you, thank you... heheh *pats Lomion*)

Lomion visably relaxed as she moved away. And she wasn't even insulted or embarrased. He was impressed. And also very relieved. The last thing he needed to do was piss her off.
He was pretty much dead if she left him still.
As she fought with the window, Lomion watched blankly as her bag began to wilt and fall over. It was one of those slow movements that itched at a person's desire to just have it over with already.
But he was a bit too dizzy and tired to do much about it, so instead he just watched.

It finally made it to the floor, and smaller bags tumbled out, their contents anyone's guess. But the weapons, or he figured they were weapons, that fell out caught his attention. He'd never seen something like that before...
Glossy eyes turned to Nikki as she spoke, but then she noticed the apparent catastrophe as well, and hurried to pick it all up.
He slammed a booted foot against the ground to get her attention before she shoved the bag under the mattress.
"What the hell were those things in your bag?" His voice was demanding, but not overwhelmingly so. He was worried just what secrets went with those two items...

Anonymous

She jumped at the sound of his foot hitting the ground and almost dropped the bag onto the ground. She held it to her chest, shaking her head. "Nothing," she said as calmly as she could, "Nothing but little food items for myself. That's all."

She glanced at the window to throw him off. "I hope no one saw the kamas, though..." She tried stuffing the bag of velvet sacks and kamas under the mattress. The blades were determined to snap, however, under the mattress's weight. She pulled the items out, checked the kamas, then crossed the room. She put them in another chair, a chair far away from Lomion. There--now he'd have to walk to get to the items.

She turned and sat on the bed, one leg tucked underneath her. Nikki was visibly exhausted physically and mentally. She watched Lomion with a wary eye, hoping he wouldn't get the courage to stand and see the coins in the bags...

Anonymous

Lomion arched an eyebrow at her blatant lie. His curiosity, and worry, was quickly banishing his buzz. Which was probably a good thing...
He watched as she put it on a chair far from him, then came to sit on the bed. He could sense her exhaustion, and smirked. Fine, they'd do this the hard way then.
The injured Carpathian slowly stood, bracing himself on the arms of the chair as his head spun and his back burned. Once on his feet, Lomion slowly shuffled toward Nikki, careful now not to rip up his back.
"Hey, you look tired. When was the last time you slept?" he spoke, standing off to the side of her and leaning a bit on the bed. He frowned, looking exhausted himself. "Maybe you should get some sleep..." He spoke softly, and placed a few fingers against her forhead, almost to brush away her hair.
But he wasn't doing just that.
With a rush he pulled on wells of power that were not normally his own to control, the Vampire energy that was slowly engulfing his empty heart. And with it he flushed her mind with energy and put her to sleep, pulling his hand away after the task was done. He then doubled over in pain, his chest exploding with a pain like liquid fire, rushing through his veins. Dammit....it hurt...damn vampire powers...!

Recovering slowly, Lomion made his way over to the bag and without hesitation began to rummage through it. He pulled out the odd weapon-like articles and inspected them, then began to dig through the smaller bags, finding coins. Just what was all this...? With a frown, Lomion put it all back, then again went to Nikki's side. Placing a cold hand on her forhead again, he tried to focus his own Carpathian powers with those of the darkness building in him. It was time to pick around her brain for answers...

Anonymous

She jumped as he neared her and began to pull away as he touched her temples. However she was too slow and fell into a fitful sleep, wincing at the slightest sound. Beads of sweat began to dot her forehead and her whole body trembled. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

She remembered running through hallways as a little girl, trying to find her brother. She saw her child-like hand reaching for the doorknob and turning it. The door swung open slowly to see her disturbed brother hovering over someone's body. Some bounty hunters had been attempting to catch them recently because of her brother's idiotic way of pretending to be a vampire.

Now the man was dead. What were they to do? Her brother, blue-eyed and black-haired, looked up at her. He seemed to calm down, his shoulders relaxing, his face not as tense as before. "Satu, I..." He glanced at the fallen man. "I don't...I just snapped. I'm sorry..." He was much older than Satu--by about seven years--and yet he acted like a toddler. He whimpered as he spoke now, wringing his hands. "What'll we do? We need to--"

"--Run." Nikki said. "We'll change names and run. That's all we can do."

"And leave our parents behind...?"

"They're strong enough to take anybody! They'll be fine..."

After a brief flash of white, the two were seen fleeing their home, close to one another. Then the images became choppy and froze. There was a picture of her brother somehow becoming separated from Nikki; a picture of Nikki in an unfamiliar house, taking things; a picture of Nikki darting across narrow rooftops...

...holding kamas and small, velvet bags.

Anonymous

Lomion shifted through her memories, but was then drawn into one against his will, and had little choice but to follow it. He was startled by the colors, colors he had not seen in years and years and years. Falling farther into her mind, he knew this boy was her brother, knew he often acted like a vampire, things not necessarily specifically stated in the memory. That was her knowledge, and now it was his knowledge. Satu...
The memories grew jerky and choppy, and he tried to make as much sense of them as he could. He realized there was a faint pain in him, as he watched her get seperated from her brother. The pain grew as he watched her leaping across rooftops, the weapons and bags out...

With a gasp Lomion stumbled back from her, then fell forward onto his knees. Pain clutched his heart and burned through his chest. The vampire powers...they were...damn them...! Fire burned through him, and his vision became liquid, his body growing heavy with fatigue. He then fell forward once more, his upper half onto the bed, onto her chest, and he was surprised by the beating of her heart. He could not see, could not hope to see, but nosed his way up, toward her neck, where he bit into the soft flesh without any thought save one.
Blood.
The sweet taste of it filled his mouth, and he drank it down, hungrily. It soothed the burning in him as it traveled, and then further healed him, in a way he had not expected. The coldness of his heart thawed, and it warmed, and he jerked away from her with a start, green eyes wide, staring at her, a blur of sudden color. "Satu...Nikki?" And then something snapped and he fell backward, onto his injury without heed, as he literally passed out.

Anonymous

The thoughts became swirls of grey and white at a sudden pain in her neck. She would have cried out, but had no authority over her own body for some reason. The more the pain rushed through her, the more her thoughts turned darker, more frightening. She fought to stay away from the thoughts as long as she could, but...

In one moment, she was set free from the pain. She pacified at this a moment, but then realized that something else was wrongâ€"outside her mind. She heard her two names, then a thud. As soon as she heard the thud, her eyes sprang open and she hissed.

Well, that was odd. Since when did she hiss? She turned her head to face Lomion and hissed again. Her hand flew up to her neck, the source of her pain. Her eyes narrowed at the warm liquid that seeped from her neck. She stood shakily from the bed and pulled him onto it, making sure he was face-down. She paced angrily.

“It was you, wasn’t it?� She hissed. “I’ve helped you; I’ve fed you. Now what? I become your next meal?� She grabbed for her kamas and held them up over Lomion’s neck. “I could...� No, she couldn’t. She wouldn’t be a killer like her brother. Would she? She dropped the kamas on the ground and sat down at the foot of the bed, watching Lomion, “I don’t understand you, you know.� She said darkly. She watched him that whole time he was unconscious. “Hope my blood satisfied you.�

Anonymous

Lomion was so much limp flesh as Nikki hauled him onto the bed, now stomach-down, his face to the side. His long raven hair was everywhere, strewn across his shoulders and face, and the wound on his black had split open in ghastly rents from his fall. Still he slept soundly, unaware of his near meet with death as Nikki toyed with the idea of taking his life.
Luckily, she did not, and he was given a chance to awaken.

Emerald eyes cracked open slowly, and at first all he saw was a black smudge. As his vision cleared, and his eyes opened further, he realized something was...wrong. That chair...
...was red?
Lomion jerked upright with a hiss, fangs bared, and then realized he had indeed been able to sit upright without pain. His back was still mangled in its healing, but was no longer an open wound, looking more like a patch of nasty scarring, that was already receding.
And he tasted blood in his mouth...

Finally, he jerked around, staring Nikki dead in the face. A word came to him...Satu? The hell was that...?
"What happened? What did I..." His gaze slowly, almost painfully, moved to the bite on her neck. His eye twitched. "Oh, fuck me..." He growled, then swung his legs off the side of the bed and sat there, brooding. He propped his elbows on his thighs and rested his chin in his fists, staring at the far wall. Now, how to break this softly...was that even possible...?
"...the walls are yellow. Merrigold yellow." He grinned wryly. "What an ugly color to paint the walls...it clashes with the wood flooring."
Amazing...

Anonymous

Nikki had paid no mind to his back’s miraculous healing because of the fear of him awakening to finish her off. She had to stay readyâ€"he had become a vampire now.

Nikki noticed his eyes snap open and let a low, cat-like hiss escape her mouth. Nikki’s attitude recoiled and humbled itself at Lomion’s sudden awakening.  What was the matter now? She watched him carefully as he stared at her.  As he spoke, she sniffed and turned away from him. She, hesitatingly, put her hand to her mouth and licked it. She rested her hand on the wound and kept her eyes on the bed sheets. “It seems you remember what happened.â€?

Her upper lip curled. His sarcasm again. He was poking fun at her love for colors. She whipped her head around to face him, her blue eyes twinkling and infuriated. “What? Are you trying to upset me? I help you, you cause me to let my guard down, and then bite me in my sleep? Then you act like you didn’t mean to and can see colors again?â€? The whole thought made her head hurt. Was he barmy? Off his rocker? She glared at him. “What is it? Why do you sayâ€"â€?

The dark grey in his eyes was shifting a little. She watched them carefully. Nothing. She shook her head. Her head was swimming, that was all. “Why do you say those things? To hurt me?� Her voice was a tad gentler.

Anonymous

He could practically feel her hurt and suspicion of him, like waves washing out from her person. She had even hissed at him. Dammit..dammit dammit...
This was just not his couple of days here at all...
He turned his head to stare at the little spitfire yelling at him, both eyebrows raised. His arms dropped into his lap when she finished, and he sighed, his expression pained.
"No, of course not..."
He spoke gently, then caught his tone, and adjusted, not wanting to sound like he felt. Dammit...
"I can see in color again, ok? Your eyes are blue, for instance." He got up, unable to sit still, and doubly unable to sit so closely to her. Things were stirring in his gut, and he wasn't willing to address them just now.
What the hell had just happened...?
"I am more sorry than you can ever know for biting you...I would offer to lick it closed, but I'm sure you're repulsed by me by now. I'm not a vampire..."
Ooooh no, he was no where near to that anymore.
And he wasn't so sure that was a good thing.
He stared at the far wall, at the darkened windows, arms crossed over his bare stomach. His back was turned to her, and the scar had already shrunk half an inch in so short a time. The healing was slowing now, perhaps it would stop and leave him with a permanent scar like he had first assumed, but he couldn't be sure.

"If there is one thing worse than loosing your lifemate, as I have done...it is to find another lifemate and be rejected." He smiled at the wall, but it was a terrible thing, and perhaps it was best he was not facing her. "I think I should go. I'm not sure if it's the right thing...but maybe it would be easier." With a sigh, he brushed his long hair out of his face, and took a moment to put his hair back into its loose ponytail at the base of his neck. As he did so, he finalized his decision in his mind.
"May you have luck then, Satu...Nikki...in finding your lifemate. And may I never be unfortunate enough to cross your path when I again fall toward being a vampire. You have saved me, in a few more ways than you think, and I am grateful."
That was probably the most eloquent he'd been in years...
He then turned, and moved toward the door, strangely never turning to look at her during the entire time.
Damn him, damn his black heart to hell!

(And if you're confused...good! And if you understand...even better! Lol... ^_^;; )

Anonymous

((I understand! This is too much like a romance movie. Lomion! Noooooo! Don’t leeeeave! T-T Sorry it's so long...))

She heard the pain in his voice more than she saw it. As soon as he answered her, her head began to throb. Why did she have to lose her cool the way she did? As he explained how he felt and what he saw, Nikki jumped. Blue...but she couldn’t see color. So how come he could? What did she do wrong?

She stood as he stood, listening painfully to him. He showed her his healed back. It couldn’t be. She wasn’t good enough to do such a thing...but she had...

He said her real name. Nikki froze. Her mind split into two memoriesâ€"one was about her brother. He was holding her hands, telling her about her future.

“You’ll meet your lifemate,� he began, “but I don’t know where. You’ll recognize him on the spot. He’s taller than you and is really burly. He’ll say...your real name. I don’t know what that means, but...he’ll say ‘Satu’ at one point in time. Once he says it, don’t let him go; he’ll need you as you’ll need him. He’ll help you rest easy. You’ll help him survive. Don’t...let...him...go.�

The other memory overrode the firstâ€"Nikki was sitting with a cocky, flippant Carpathian. “Who’ll want to be the lifemate of a thief like yâ€"? Oh, me.â€?

“What?� She’d asked.

“Iâ€"I see color.â€? He looked at her in mock surprise. She had believed him. Then he burst out laughing. “Oh, I got you good! You should’ve seen the look on your face!â€?

She grabbed a kama. She felt like it was the only way to keep him in the room. Why, she would never know. She just felt like if she were to walk after him, he would still leave. “Lomion!â€? She tossed the kama. It caught the doorknob and began to spin in circles around the doorknob, like an acrobat holding onto a small pole and spinning around it. “Don’t!...go.â€? She closed her eyes, then reopened themâ€"nothing. She strode towards him and gazed up at him. She’d hurt him so...

She gently brushed his hand with the back of hers, then took his hand.  She began to shake her head, but the wound hadn’t closed up. She winced at this finding, then spoke. “Forgive me, Lomion. You...you startled me. It’s hard to explain why you did, but...â€? She lost track of her words. That was a first. Her eyes were displaying fresh tears. Her voiceâ€"she could barely say anything. “I’m sorry. You...I can’t see the colors you’re talking about, and...â€? She remembered that cruel Carpathian’s joke and noticed...

...his eyes were a deep green. She took a step towards him...yes, they were green. She’d lost her words again. “See...see color...â€? She smiled weakly and gave a relieved, soft laugh. Her tears fell from her eyes. “Your eyes are...beautiful. I’veâ€"I’ve never...seen that shade of green before.â€? Behind him, out of the corner of her eye, she could see the walls slowly filling with color, like someone were painting the walls with long strokes of a brush.

Her eyes remained on Lomion. She reached up and gently touched his face. “I’m sorry.� Her voice was almost gone because of the shock and the tears that were choking her words. She wanted to...she figured she might as well. Now she had nothing to lose. She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on tiptoe, pulling him into a hug.

“Lomion...� She burst into quiet tears, resting her head on his shoulder.

((EEEW! Really sappy/bad post. Sorry.))

Anonymous

(Lol, awww! That was good! And hey, long is perfectly fine with me! ^__^ Yaay, my Lomion's been saved! Lol...burly...heehee...*finds that amusing for some reason* Is Lomion burly?)

If Lomion did not have such quick reflexes, he might have lost a finger on that one. He blinked at the kama swinging in slower and slower loops around the handle he had just been reaching for. Damn, was she trying to take his fingers off?? He finally turned around, surprised by the raw emotion of her voice. He instinctively took a step back as she came up to him. "Don't..." He whispered, not entirely sure what he didn't want her to do. The long slender fingers of his hand twitched when she gently brushed his pale skin, nervous about the touch. He struggled to keep himself calm, breathing now entirely through his nose, his lips pressed tightly together.
This fledging cannot be yours Lomion, it doesn't make sense...
You have to leave her, to find her true lifemate. You have to.

But why did it have to be so hard??

He winced visably at her tears, wanting to brush them away, wanting to comfort her more than anytning else. But he wouldn't allow himself that luxury...it would be wrong of him...
"That is because you are not mine..." He began, as she explained she could not see color. But her stepping forward cut him off, and he blinked down at her, wondering at the look on her face. His head tilted slightly at her, the smile lost on him. Why was she looking at him like that...? And now she was actually crying, the tears running down her face. He blinked at those words. "What...?" He shook his head. Did he hear that right...? Beautiful...?

He sighed as she touched his face, resisting the urge to return the caress, unable to think of something proper to say. "Don't be..." He said softly, and then she was hugging him, and in surprise he literally backed into the door with a soft thud. But he couldn't take it any longer, this self-restraint. She could see color, like him, she was his...
Lomion wrapped both long, strong arms around her waist and picked her up off the ground completely, holding her to him as she cried against his bare shoulder.
"Jesus Nikki...I thought that...I was afraid you weren't..." He couldn't put it into words, and so fell back into silence. While she was so close, he gently licked the fang wounds closed, and continued to cradle her to him, holding her as though she weighed nothing at all. Finally, he noticed his eyes were pouring out their own tears, and he buried his face into her neck, breathing in her scent, which was now the most wonderful thing he'd ever smelled in his life, her skin the softest, as everything about her bloomed into a wonderous thing for him as his heart thawed and warmed to her.
"Beautiful..."

Anonymous

((Tankies! I tried. ^-^ Hooray for Lomion and Nikki/Satu! Heh...burly.))

She had beamed and gave short, hiccup laughs through her tears as he picked her up off of the ground.  She had felt him holding back earlierâ€"it hadn’t made her upset as much as it did make her a little nervous. She thought he would have pushed her away. She held him tighter, glad he had returned her love for him.

Her eyes blinked in surprise as she felt the soft touch of...was that his tongue? She giggled softlyâ€"she couldn’t help the fact that she was a tad bit ticklish. She noticed that he was licking the wound. Now she got it. She would have thanked him, but words were failing her at this time.

She felt teardrops resting against her neck. He was crying, also? She couldn’t believe it.

She pulled away from him to look him in the eyes for a moment. Her cheeks reddened as she leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek. Her lashes stroked his cheek as she stood there, pondering what she just did. Her eyes widened and she pulled away completely, too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. She looked at one of her trumpet sleeves and used it to dab her eyes with. “Iâ€"I’m sorry,â€? she stammered, “I...don’t know what...I’m sorry.â€? She pulled her trumpet sleeves off. She didn’t need them right now, anyways; she wore them for fashion as well as a stealth device. They helped her blend into the darkness about her and somehow caused her to run faster, especially when she was sprinting across rooftops. She put them in the bag and took in the surroundings. She laughed.

“The colors do clash,� she said. She turned to Lomion and still didn’t look him in the eyes, cheeks still red from what she did. What was she thinking? She tried to take her mind off of it by rubbing her eyes.

He didn’t like that, she thought to herself, You’re so rash, Satu. So thoughtless about things like that...

Anonymous

(Lol, yaaay! *throws confetti* You know...there's gonna be some interesting conversations between these two...there's sort of a rather large age difference, not that it shows, lol)

Her laugh was so soft, but he loved it, and it filled him with such happiness to hear it. It was absurd really, to be filled so much with happiness from such simple things. But they were lifemates...they were meant to be enthralled with each other. And perhaps him even more so, because to him, this was nothing short of a miracle. He had found salvation...at the moment of his turning, she had saved him, and turned out to be his other half. Blessed, he was blessed...
He grinned against her healed neck as she giggled, coming to accept the fact he would probably smile every time she laughed. It was strange thing for him though...he had not genuinely smiled in so long...

As she pulled away from his shoulder, he let her down, back on her feet, but wasn't quite so willing yet to release her from him entirely. He looked at her carefully, gently, as she stared at him, too at peace to question her motives. The kiss was a pleasant surprise, though it was her embarrassed reaction afterward that made him grin. He chuckled at her, arms slowly crossing over his bare chest as she moved away from him, removing some part of her clothing she apparently deemed unnecessary. He waited for her attention to come back to him before speaking, tall frame now resting comfortably against the door. The wood was smooth against his back, which still retained all its sensation, despite the ugly scar, which still slowed in its healing. Perhaps it really would be permanent...
Speaking of that, he would need to get a shirt here soon. It might become...distracting.

He smirked, the old Lomion still there, but not so malevolent as he might have been. He pushed from the door and walked toward her, speaking. "Why are you so embarrassed, Satu?" He gently lifted her chin with two fingers, turning her face to him, while leaning in close, his green eyes vibrant. "That wasn't a kiss to be embarrassed about, trust me." The mischievous smile was still on his face, a face that seemed far younger than he actually was, but so was the aging for Carpathians. He then crossed the distance between them and kissed her hard on the lips, but not without the tenderness in his heart.
Lomion was now a few feet away from her, having moved so quickly it could not be tracked, and his grin was much larger now as he stood in triumph. A short kiss it had been, but he hoped to get a reaction out of her none the less. "Now...I suppose you could blush about that one though." He wondered if there would be repercussion, for though she was normally a fairly soft spoken individual, he had seen the inner hellion in her, and it had endeared him to her all the more. He would just have to figure out how to draw it out of her more often...

Anonymous

((Ha ha! I can’t wait. ^-^ *Sets off fireworks* Hooray for them!...now to figure out which name to use in the narration. Hmmm...))

She blinked at him as he chuckled at her. “W-what’s so...?â€? She didn’t need to finish. She knew it was her that was making him laugh. His laugh sent shivers up her spineâ€"they weren’t the bad kind of shivers, but that of ...actually, the shivers weren’t quite explainable. “B-but you’re quite right; we might want to get you a new shirt so you won’t be a spectacle for everyone else...â€?

He was nearing her. She jumped and wondered why he would ask such an obvious question. His voice seemed to lull her towards him a little. She took a step forward, then another. His voice...enchanting. She noticed his fingers on her chin and blushed slightly at this. Wasn’t to be embarrassed about...? “Oh, Iâ€"really? It...â€? She noticed his smile. That sly smile of his. She loved it. She noticed what he was up to and would have pulled away, but something kept her there.

He kissed her. She kissed him back almost as if it were a reflex to kiss him back this way. Her hand went to his shoulder and rested there gently. She closed her eyes, savoring it. When he pulled away, she was still lost in the kiss. Satu opened her eyes to find herself trembling and blushing a deep red. She laughed softly and looked down at her shoes.  She wanted to react even more so to his kiss or return it, but she was...she felt it proper to hold back.

Anonymous

Those gorgeous green eyes perked with slightly surprise as she made reference to what he had been thinking about. He had forgotten about that...his thoughts were far more accessable to her now, there to read, like an open book. He then laughed at her bright blush, though it was not mocking in any way. Yes, that was indeed a kiss to blush over. And he had been pleasantly surprised when she had kissed back. Hmm, he was going to have to do that more often.

With a small sigh, he glanced down at his chest. Hmm..new shirt... He looked back up at her. "Know of anywhere we may be able to do some late-night shopping?" He grinned mildly, apparently amused by his predicament. And as for her wanting to return the kiss...a thought that came across rather strongly...well, he would tease her for awhile but not complying.

(Uhh...crap! I can't think of anything else to put...! >.< )

Anonymous

((I sent ya some ideas. You don’t have to use them, but...they’re there if you want them. ^-^))

She smiled brightly at his laughâ€"it was a wonderful sound. She stroked his face gently with the back of her fingers as he spoke. A shirt...

Satu tilted her head at him, wonderingâ€"did she know of any shops that were open so late? She pulled back the curtain to their window and looked out, as if the answer would be obvious once she looked outside. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

“I don’t know of any, but we could sure look for one,� she said. She opened her bag and took out a small velvet coin purse. She opened it and quickly tallied the money within. “I have enough to buy you...ooh!...a very nice shirt, indeed.� She giggled and let her eyes wander up him. “I’ll go if you’d like to rest here a while.� She offered.

She didn’t want him walking around if he didn’t want to, and she sure didn’t want anyone to give him any unnecessary looks.

Anonymous

Lomion kept the soft trace of a smile upon his mouth as he looked down at her, the gentle touch against his cheek a wonderful thing to him. He wished she'd touch him some more, as strange a thought as that was, then chuckled as she glanced out the window. It was unlikely finding a shop would be so easy...
Standing leisurely where she left him, he watched as she dug about in one of her bags and withdrew a purse that was apparently filled with money. A nice shirt, eh?
He laughed, brushing back a stray strand of long black hair. "Just don't buy anything too over the top..." He warned amiably, grinning at her now.

To be honest, he was still very tired. He wasn't sure, however, if he wanted to let her leave him so soon...well, he didn't want to be clingy. And besides, she could obviously handle going shopping by herself, he didn't need to be there. And her thought about "unnecessary looks" being cast his way finally made him laugh. "Alright love, go ahead without me. I could probably use the rest anyway..." Looking over at the bed, he remembered the corpse beneath it. "Hmm, and after that, we should probably leave. Someone may come looking for that unfortunate there..."
He looked back at her then. "Be careful, alright? I'm sure you can kick ass all on your own if you need to." She smirked gently at her, green eyes glittering with amusement.

Anonymous

She sensed his wanting her to touch him more and made a promise to them both that she would. She beamed at his laugh and tilted her head as he spoke.

"'Too'...oh, no, no, no, sweetheart," she said. "I'll get you something better." She felt his wanting to come along and his feeling clingy. She smiled softly. She felt the same way about being around him--now that she knew he was her lifemate, she would probably never leave his side. She laughed softly at the thought.

She nodded and wondered what he meant. Unfortunate...? Oh! The poor soul! She quickly prayed over his spirit before turning to Lomion to analyze his shirt size. She then wrapped her arms gently around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips. "I will." She giggled at his next statement. "Ohh, yes. Trust me--I can kick ass."

She then put on her trumpet sleeves, bid him a quiet goodbye and left...

...for the Thieves' Guild.

Anonymous

She visited the Tailors of Afterglows after briefly getting directions from a fellow thief. She paid for two shirts for Lomionâ€"both made of fine velvets and satinsâ€"and left for the inn. She had to hurry back because of theâ€"bless his soul!â€"dead man under their bed. They had to pack and get out of there as soon as possible.

Satu greeted the innkeeper, who was idly whistling a tune at the counter. He had to protect the inn tonight because of the lack of security. She knocked on the door to her room before entering with the shirts.

She put them on the bed and held up one for him to seeâ€"a royal blue satin shirt that was a little baggy around the edges. “How about this? I got it a little big because I didn’t know if your scar was sore and everything. If it was, I didn’t want to get you a tight-fitting shirt because it would aggravate the scar more. In fact, let me see it, sweetie.â€? She went behind him and carefully scanned the scar. “Looks like it hurts. Does it?â€?

As she waited for an answer she took off her trumpet sleeves and put themâ€"along with her kamasâ€"into the bag that she brought in earlier. She had been breathing a little heavily because of her fear of them getting caught with a dead man under the bed and was feeling uncomfortable. She took off her jacket and tied it around her waist.

She noticed that her shirt underneath was getting a little smallâ€"probably because of her muscles. They had been toning for a while because of her running on rooftops and acrobatic tricks that she had to perform while lifting herself up onto a roof and the like. She wanted to cover herself back up, but that wouldn’t happen while she was so...warm!

She paced a little and glanced at Lomion often. She felt compelled to call him by a nickname. The name “Lo-Lo� came to mind and she giggled. Lo-Lo. How would he take it if she were to suddenly start calling him Lo-Lo?

((Sorry this is so bad! This is as much creativity that I could come up with in one night. -.-;;))