Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Character Help-Need an Open Thread To Play In

Started by Ethereal-Star, October 03, 2014, 03:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

I am a newbie to the site and have a question on joining a thread suitable for my first character Ari. She's listed (but not linked) in my signature and would like to start/join a thread that would fit the character. Any ideas? I am new to this by the way, but not to roleplaying in general. Any responses are great! Thanks in advance.

Note: Forgot to mention she is listed in the La'marri section of the site where character profiles for that village are posted. She is Ari, the Butterfly Whisperer.

thehiddenbeast13

Well...If you can't find a thread to join in just pop into the C-box and ask if anyone would like to join. Most of the time you get some takers. If you want you can always make you're own thread and simply tag it as "Open" that'll let other players who want to join a thread pop in at any moment. And besides you can have the plot to your own idea.

Ethereal-Star

Alrighty then, will do that. By the way, I updated the character information to add/tweak a few more things. In case anyone's interested to know. Just trying to learn the ropes here. This is a fun rpg site and I am glad I stumbled upon it.