Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An ORC! In Ketra? (OPEN)

Started by Xihark, November 18, 2014, 07:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xihark

Tulgan slowly approaches the entrance to Ketra, being spotted by two human guards with spears immediately entered a fighting stance. As Tulgan drew closer and closer towering over the two soldiers the one on the right was trembling in place while the other was ready to strike. Tulgan says in a low rasp voice "I am not here to fight you I just simply need some assistance with this choker around my neck, I promise not to cause any trouble, also I'm kinda hungry"  he sniffs and wipes his nose with his right hand and stands tall awaiting the guards response. The guard on the right replies with a terrified stutter "n..n...now l..l..listen here you orc, we.....we don't want any tro...tro...trouble either so ju...just go back to your camp or else!" he starts to shake even more with sweat streaming down his face. The soldier on the right chimes in "now I honestly don't really see the point in you coming here to take that thing off and for food you look strong and capable of doing all that on your own, we can't really have a random orc rampaging through our streets now, you may say you will behave but if you cause an uproar it could lead to a panic and or worse". Tulgan grunts out of dissatisfaction and claims "well how about you tell some of your superiors about me and I'm pretty sure theirs a few strong men in your city that will have no problem taking out an orc even with my size, but just to make you feel even safer you can have my hammer just as long as i get it back when I'm finished I don't mind leaving it here until then, I'm less of a threat that way don't you think" he stands awaiting a reply.

((OOC I will wait a few before I add some more conversations with him and the guard if anyone wants to step in at any time feel free to))