Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Journey continues! [Swarm, Liadrin, and anyone else who wishes to join!]

Started by Mighty Mouse, December 14, 2014, 06:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty Mouse

It had been well over a week since the Enyr had started his adventure into the Outside. He walked along a strange beaten path within a small valley.

Towards the end of the ravine lied an outcrop that lead into the treeline of a neighboring forest. It had been a while since Enyr and his companion, Swarm had any lengthily rest since their departure. Remembering the fish Enyr had caught up until now, his stomach grumbled and gurgled with anticipation, then into a small "pop" noise. This made Enyr snort in delight before giggling uncontrollably.

Enyr, pointing to the outcrop turned to Swarm "I think that is a decent enough place to hunker down."

DaGlobster

Swarm had remained quiet throughout the journey, never speaking unless necessary. For them, the journey had not been tiring, but fruitful. So far, they had assimilated five new species into themselves, and their numbers were bolstered further, made deadlier.

When Enyr pointed out the outcropping, Swarm nodded.

"We concur. The safest place for hives lie beneath earth and stone."

Mighty Mouse

"Good! I'm dying to eat, and even more so to rest me poor feet!" Enyr said as he thought about the journey so far. It had been, for the most part uneventful, much to his dismay. The most trouble he and Swarm had was two bandits who's luck had run terribly sour upon meeting them.

Enyr turned to face Swarm, "You gotta learn to talk more friend! We aren't gonna get any new members to our party of rag-tag adventurers with just my stupid mouth!" Enyr began to laugh.

Soon they reached the outcrop, and much to Enyr's delight, it would make adequate shelter for a storm that was just on the horizon. Without hesitation Enyr began setting up camp. Enyr looked up at Swarm.

"So Swarm, you got any tales or past deeds to share?" Enyr asked inquisitively. 

DaGlobster

"We hold within ourselves the experiences of millions, although none of them have any particular experiences we would find notable as a whole. Individuals within Swarm have very short lifespans. The longest lived of us keep history, however. Nothing notable has come up recently."

Swarm paused, before speaking up.

"One of us, a venerable tarantula, has killed a bird before."