Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hope That Starts the Broken Hearts (Gherrick)

Started by Ivory, December 02, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Eliana's smile grew a little more real at that, and she chuckled softly.  Well, there was no reason -- absolutely no reason -- for this to end poorly with her stomping off to sulk, was there?  Except that it might possibly feel a bit better in the short-run.

"Of course, Gherrick.  If you'd like to have tea, then we'll have tea.  But you know how tea goes right to my head -- don't expect me to behave."

visualspice

He continued to grin.
"If I didn't realize the dangers I wouldn't have asked."
And he offered out his arm. "Shall we?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"If I didn't know any better," she answered as she accepted the arm, "I'd say you're hoping I'll pull you into that bed and never let you up for air."  She tsked softly, but the look she gave him was openly curious.

Typical man after all.

visualspice

"Eliana!" And here he tsked. "I invited you to my cabin, not my bed chambers. They are completely different places, I assure you! And the tea, naturally, was a rather innocent invitation!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"I'm not sure I believe that," she answered, teasing him back in equal measure as he led her down into his ship.  "I suppose you'll be setting sail soon?" she wondered, flipping easily back to a more civilized conversation.  "Where are you headed this time?  Not back to Connlaoth, I hope?"

visualspice

Ivory

"Because that's where you're likely to get into the most trouble."  Obviously...

Finding a seat at the table, Eliana settles down into the chair gently with one leg crossed over the other to watch him start the tea.

"I'll never understand why you want to run into trouble rather than away from it."

visualspice

After pouring water into the kettle, he cast a large grin in her direction.
"Didn't you know? Trouble is my middle name! You can't exactly avoid it if it's part of who you are!"

Ivory

"That's an interesting way of looking at it, I suppose."  Placing her elbow on her table, she props her head in her hand.  In truth, she was surprised this ship is so big -- it certainly didn't seem it from outside...

"Well, when you come back, you'll know where to find me.  Assuming I haven't moved on, anyway."  She paused to consider her options, then gave him a cheeky grin.  "Odds are about 50/50 on that, I think."

visualspice

"When I come back?" his smile was a whimsical one. "So you didn't come here to tag along for the ride?"

Ivory

There is a moment of heavy silence, and then El gives her head a simple shake.  The smile she gives him is genuine, though it's not a particularly happy one.  "No," she says at last.  "I think I had better not.  I'm sure you're looking forward to rescuing damsels and giving to the poor."

And, frankly, while she could smile and pretend for a little while, it was a lot easier to shut herself away somewhere...

visualspice

"Yes..." he went on, thoughtfully. His smile never left his lips. "Wouldn't you? Especially with the idea one might be able to persuade a lovely lady to remain as a visitor upon his ship? Or, if you'd prefer, you could be my first prisoner!" he went on, playfully.

Ivory

That made her laugh.  "Oh, so you like your girls tied up, do you?  Well, I warn you -- there's not a pair of handcuffs I haven't been able to wiggle my way out of.  Especially the fuzzy ones."  Her own tone was equally playful -- nevermind what she was suggesting!

"But I'm not the kind of girl who saves the day, Gherrick, as you well know.  I rather like my habit of breathing.  And even though the saving-my-life-sex could have been great, I'll go mad if you keep teasing me like that."

visualspice

Oh, didn't she have a way with words! Words that easily made the red haired man blush.
"So.... is that a yes? And I don't do the hand cuffs thing," he said, still joking but he had to clear his throat a bit- cause well, this sort of charming flirting wasn't exactly an area he was completely comfortable with.
"We only have strong and abrasive sailor's rope."

Yep! Clearly nothing sexy about that!

Ivory

"Ooh, I've never played with sailor's rope before..."  There was a sparkle in her eye -- no, she certainly wouldn't mind a bit of a game!  And she was always up for something new...

"I'm not sure I'd be any help.  What happened to wanting to keep me out of danger, Gherrick?"

visualspice

"Keep you out of danger?" Gherrick laughed. "What do you think the rope is for! If you remain on my ship as my prisoner- er,Imeanasmyguest! Surely, no trouble will befall you! And if trouble dares to find us, I'll protect you. You know I'm as good as my word."

Ivory

"As if I'd let you," she answered with a smile.  "Unless you think you can find a way to keep me entertained in your dungeons, Gherrick?  I'm afraid I get bored rather easily.  I could give you a few ideas if you'd like...  I do have a rather...extensive...collection of toys, after all.  And the experience to give you quite a show."  Her smirk was quite telling: she certainly wasn't talking about dolls or toy horses...

visualspice

Though Gherrick blushed, he replied in a gentlemanly fashion, as any prince- former or not! ought to do.
"I wouldn't make you entertain me, Eliana." His voice was a bit serious, though carried a playful air to it. "Besides, as a guest..." he went on, swallowing the awkward knot in his throat. "I'd be the one doing the entertaining."

Ivory

"Oh?" Eliana wondered, drawing out the syllable playfully as she eyed him.  "Well, this gets better and better, doesn't it?  I think I could get used to being entertained by you.  Maybe just a little hint..."

visualspice

Gherrick laughed at her reply.
"Well, I have many skills to keep you entertained. I play a mean lute, can out dance just about anyone, and I can juggle- wanna see?"