Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hope That Starts the Broken Hearts (Gherrick)

Started by Ivory, December 02, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

"All at once?  That is quite the trick."  It felt nice to laugh, even if the tension between them remained heavy.  Neither of them had revealed the true state of their heart...and they both knew it.  It was ridiculous, but, it seemed, they had both fumbled their way into unfamiliar territory...and now were at a loss as to how to proceed.

"But, I really do think I should go."

visualspice

It was then he looked at her, his expression softening, becoming more serious.
"Is there no way I can convince you to stay?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

It was a sweet offer, and her answering smile was soft in response.  "Do you really want to do this forever, Gherrick?  Dance around each other like this and pretend none of what happened...happened?"

visualspice

"Well I am a good dancer..." was all he could find himself in giving a reply. Why did this have to be so difficult? And why couldn't he NOT beat around the bush on how he felt?

Their time spent together....
It wasn't something he'd ever forget. But he was an avid flirt, and as free flowing as the wind. So was she-

Would it be too cruel to confess anything? Or is it more cruel he remain in his own ignorance?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Eliana gave a soft chuckle and rose to go.  "I'm sure we'll see each other again, Gherrick.  It may take another five years, but I'm sure that this isn't goodbye forever.  I just think I need some time to myself to heal and forget and forgive myself for being such a fool."

visualspice

Gherrick studied her, before his features softened- and he appeared almost sad... lost.
"If... that is what you wish," he told her softly. "I will never force anything on you, Eliana. But just know, I'm always here for you. Even in five years."

Ivory

"And after what I did, how could you want me to stay?  Besides, I'm absolutely hell to live with when I don't get what I want."  And what she wanted, well, she'd lost her chance to have...and there was no one to blame but her...

visualspice

"What does.that matter? We're all humans. We make mistakes."

Ivory

"Yes, but some mistakes are greater than others, Gherrick.  And leaving you like that was probably the greatest mistake I've ever made."  Her voice was soft, but there was a hint of a smile on her face as she added, "And I've made quite a few."  One of which he had rescued her from, once...

"Gherrick, I never lied to you.  But I did hurt you, and I'm sorry -- so sorry -- for that.  You want -- and deserve -- a girl you can treat like the innocent princess.  I think we both know that's not who I am.  I came here because I wanted you to know that I was sorry, that I'm willing to put aside my old life and try to be something else.  But I'm not perfect or simple, and I'm sure not a princess."

visualspice

Gherrick smiled, really smiled as he stepped forward to brush her hair away from her face, using both his hands before he cupped her cheeks and looked deeply into her eyes.
"Is that a promise?" He asked, still smiling.

Ivory

The sudden shift, going from a tense stand-offishness to such an intimate gesture, brought her heart into her throat.  She searched his gaze for some sign of what he was thinking and what his intentions were.  Had she said too much?  Exposed herself to him and forced him to play his hand?

"I'm not asking you to forgive me, Gherrick.  And I'm not trying to guilt you into doing something you might regret later.  I just thought...  If there was still a chance...  Then I'd try."

visualspice

At such a revelation, Gherrick could not stop smiling. He still held her face, his blue eyes dancing, as was his heart, as he admired her in all of her glory.
"Would it be too presumptuous if I wanted to kiss you right now?"

Ivory

Her face split into a grin, and she laughed softly.  "No," she murmured happily, scarcely unable to believe his words.  "I don't think it would be presumptuous at all.  In fact..."  She leaned forward  slightly, encouraging, "I think I'd like that very much."

visualspice

Gherrick's eyes danced.
"You would love to taste these lips wouldn't you?" he teased, leaning in some more, as if daring to kiss her. But he held back. And just before she'd get the chance to say a word, his hand moved behind her head as he drew her in and kissed her long, kissed her deep.

Ivory

Oh, yes, how well he knew her...  He was quite the tease, but, then, so was she.  It wasn't until she was about to tease him back that he finally kissed her...and she responded enthusiastically, leaning in  to respond in kind and to reward his gesture with encouragement for more.

Naturally, it was then that the tea kettle let out its whistle to announce that the water had began to boil, starting out soft and building in pitch as the pair let it go on without interruption for a long moment.

"I suppose you'd better tend to that..."  From the look on El's face, however, she would have been happy to just let it go on forever.

visualspice

"Yeah.." he went on, muffling his own reply with a kiss. "Later. Lips, face.. things are busy," he mumbled, or something to that affect as he continued to kiss her back, enjoying each sensation their lips connecting brought him, for each angle was exciting and knew, as was holding her close and doing so openly.

It had been far too long since he had ever done this with a girl.
And the last one...
Her fate was an awful one. But the way he saw it...
Eliana's fate would be better off with him.... right?
Well, at least that's how it felt as he continued to kiss her, and kiss her and kiss her well.

"By the goddess... what is that perfume you're wearing?" he found himself asking, as the scent was so wonderful, welcoming and so...
her.

Ivory

Eliana's giggle was soft and pleased, delighted, in fact, by both his attention and his compliment in noticing the perfume.  "Something expensive," she answered, teasing girlishly as her fingers brushed down the line of his jaw and side of his neck, admiring the curve beneath her fingertips.  "I doubt you could afford it."

visualspice

"Please," he told her between kisses while puffing out his chest. "Who do you think you're kissing?"

Ivory

"A poor pirate," she answered with a smirk and with glowing eyes as she regarded him.  She pulled away, but only long enough to regard him smugly without his lips distracting her.  "Where did you say your cabin was, Captain?"

visualspice

"I.. I have two. One below deck, the other...."
But he paused, his eyes- that were once half lidded, suddenly opened wider as he gave her a most surprised look. What was she planning on doing with that information?