Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"You, my friend, owe me for the night we met. You owe me for what you did, for what a simple conversation would have avoided."

He looked down at her black and white skin, blinking curiously as he tasted the air.

"Very interesting colors you have. Dare I say, I find them a little attractive..."

Suddenly, he curled a hand into a fist, and rammed it into her stomach with as much force as he could muster.

visualspice

Shocked, Iyla's eyes widened like saucers as all of her breath escaped her. Her entire stomach and ribs ached from the blow, and she couldn't react for seconds until she was able to breath again, gasping for breath and her heart pounding heavily.

"They're the colors of a curse," she growled at him, lips curled as she bore her teeth. "And go ahead, give me all you got. The curse will preserve me- and I will only be able to reply you in kind when you're through."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"Curse or not..."

He ran a clawtip against one of the seams between her dark flesh and her normal flesh, passing right over the red mark his fist had left.

"It's still attractive. I'm hoping the curse preserves you. I hope it preserves you good. Because I'm going to wipe that tough look off of your face."

With a flick of his knuckles, he took his finger off of her, before suddenly wheeling his hand back, balling it into a fist, and rocketing it towards her side.

visualspice

But her tough look didn't recede, even as his fist met to her ribs.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros studied her reaction, and joined his hands, taking a few steps back.

"You're real dogged, I'll give you that much. Let's see how you respond to stimulus of a different kind..."

He grabbed her neck, just below the head, and forced her head sideways against the wall. He got close, real close, and opened his mouth. His fangs gleamed as he bared them, and for a few moments, it looked like he might even tear her neck out with them, before his tongue slid out, and passed against her neck.

visualspice

And at this new attempt, Iyla looked away, her expression relaying nothing, even when his tongue came out. But her skin did rise, and her nipples grew hard, but her face remained a.blank void.

DaGlobster

"Oh?"

He retreated his snout from her neck, tongue still slithering in the air like a sensuous snake. His eyes glanced down to her hardened nipples, and he pinched one between the tips of two claws without skewering it on them. The other hand remained on her neck, although he allowed her to straighten up her head if she so desired.

"Hard nipples? Did you like that, thief?" He asked, before he began to knead the nipple between the two clawtips holding it.

visualspice

"It's just a reaction. Like shivers from rain. It doesn't mean you like it. It just is what it is," she told him flatly, keeping back any and all emotions.

DaGlobster

"My, so defensive..."

Elaros continued to tease at the nipple, until he grew tired of it and full on grabbed her tit, lightly squeezing it beneath his claws as he felt it.

"Can you tell me why? Why it is you chose to make so much trouble without even trying to bargain for the stone first?"

visualspice

It was only then that her eyes flashed a wild, red color and she bore her teeth at him like an animal.
"Because the stone belongs to me!"

DaGlobster

"Does it? Really?"

Elaros continued to amuse himself with her breast, and moved his other hand up so he could fondle both of them.

"I suppose that makes sense, the cursed skin, the shadowy powers... although it doesn't immediately give you an excuse to throw away all civility."

Elaros played with the small holes in the nipples with the tips of his claws.

"Well, at any rate...when I let you go...it'll be all yours. You can have some comfort in that regard."

visualspice

And Iyla gave him no satisfaction in a response, but simply grit her teeth when his claws made entry, as those red eyes still continued to burn.

DaGlobster

"Such a hate-filled creature...would I find it surprising to find out that nobody's loved you in ages? Not that I love you. You must be so pent up..."

With that, he moved away from her, slipping the tips of his claws out of her nipples and movijg towards a small table covered in vials and sharp implements.

He picked up a rectangular vial, and poured out a fine, vibrantly orange dust into his hand.

He approached her, scooping up some of the dust in a finger and inhaling it through a nostril.

"Why don't you...let go a little?"

And with that, he blew the rest into Iyla's face.

visualspice

Iyla cringed when he blew the dust on her, but had no control over the fact she needed to breath. And the second she did, her mind felt light while her body felt heavy, and it felt as if she were floating away. Her body also felt hot, and her eyes dilated quickly as the world around her continued to feel farther and farther away, while the heat somehow kept her grounded to the hear and now.

Not knowing what to make of the drug, she growled out, "Let go?" But to hear her voice come out- so garbled and to her- so far away...
It made her pause in the moment as she looked around, as if lost, or simply just confused.

DaGlobster

The drug was one of Elaros' go-tos. He'd used it fairly often, and it was something that could be found in many brothels. The drug distanced the user, made them overtly sensitive and delirious. Elaros had given her a slightly higher dosage than recommended, although it was far from harmful.

He slid a claw down her chest, his chuckle echoing around the room.

"Release yourself..."

visualspice

Her senses were all mixed up, but one thing was clear now...
that the moment his claw slid down her chest, her body arched wantingly against the chains, and her throat emitted a low, gruff moan as she squirmed. It didn't take much to put the woman in heat. And he had been right with his assessment earlier...
It had been sometime since she had enjoyed herself with a man.

DaGlobster

"Why, you've come around to this rather quick, thief. Could it be that deep down inside, you just want a little love?" Elaros asked reasingly, and repeated the motion, this time with all the claws on his hand.

His touch would be fire to her.

H tilted her head to the side with his free hand, and went in to lick her neck again, aiming for the most sensitive spot.

visualspice

At the touch of his nails, the sensation of his tongue, her body ached and arched higher, eyes fluttering, nearly rolling back as she moaned softly, even against her will.

"L-love...?" she growled, the words becoming hard to choke out through the overwhelming sensations he was playing against her. "It's not love I need.." she went on, her growl growing more hoarse, sharp. "I need my freedom."

DaGlobster

"Well, perhaps need is the wrong word...desire is much better, I think."

His claws continued to run down her body, dancing around her navel and creeping downwards ever so slowly. He moved his mouth down to suck at her tit.

"How about this, thief. You enjoy this, and I'll set you free, with your precious stone to keep. Really, it's a no-brainer for you. When you feel as good as you do know, it's an impossible deal to refute."

visualspice

Gritting her teeth, she released a held breath and knew that he was right.
"If you wanted to just fuck.." she growled through a moan. "You could have just asked. But all I want... is that stone.." And her eyes slowly closed as she tilted her head to one side.

And she went silent for a moment before whispering, "I'm all yours."
It wouldn't be the first time she'd have to give herself to another man. And with her mind on whatever that dust was he blew on her...
She began to stop trying to fight it, and let herself melt into the sensations as she shivered.