Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Elaros looked at her, drumming on the stock and barrel of the musket as his slit pupils analyzed her every move. She'd be weak in all this light. Probably close to human levels, at least. Silently, he motioned to the seat across the coffee table from him, and started to pour wine into the two glasses on the table in front of him.

visualspice

Not moving, she hardened her gaze on the lizard man.
"I'm not here to talk."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"I feared you'd say that. For the life of me, I cannot understand why you just won't sit down and see reason."

He stood up, orienting the barrel in Iyla's direction.

"I want to give this stone to you. I really do. But it won't let me."

visualspice

Unphased by the gun, she kept a look of indifference, that was, until he spoke. Her eyes narrowed.
"It doesn't belong to you,"s he growled, using every ounce of her being not to simply lunge at him. The cravings were so strong, it was almost nauseating, but she kept herself in control. She'd have that stone- one way.. or another.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros placed a finger on the trigger, undaunted.

"I bought it. I had it set into this necklace. It belongs to me a hell of a lot more than it belongs to you, thief."

visualspice

Iyla was unphased at his petty reply, or the fact he had the gumption to put his finger on the trigger.
"Trust me, I have more claim on it than you."
Money to her meant nothing. And she remained standing, staring down the barrel of his gun.

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled, a dark spark flashed through his eyes.

"It won't let me give it up. I thought about it, I really did. Leaving it with you while you rested. It would've given me peace." He sighed, and cracked his neck.

"As much as it pains me to say this, you're going to have to come take it from me."

The guards at his side lowered their polearms, preparing for battle.

visualspice

Feigning an attack , when the guard struck out she dodged and grabbed the pole in midthrust, yanking it from his grip and turning it around once in her hands, hitting the opposing guard back with it before smacking the first to the ground. Now armed, and with a weapon she was familiar with, she turned to lunge the thing clean at lizard man's head.

DaGlobster

Elaros raised the musket up to deflect her lunge, chipping some of the wood off the frame as the curved tip of the glaive collided against the firearm. He turned his hips to the side, intent on sweeping her off her feet with his tail.

visualspice

She saw that coming a mile away and managed to leap over the tail, and stepped on it on purpose, before pushing off and leaping up high, aiming to bring the glaive down hard upon his head.

DaGlobster

Elaros hissed, but the pain wasn't enough to distract him. He'd had his tail stepped on many times before, after all. Rather than block the glaive with his gun again, he took one of his hands off the gun and reached up to grab the shaft just under the blade as it came down, stopping it just before it hit his head.

Using the fact that Iyla had no leverage on the ground to fight his strength, he swung his arm to the side with all his strength, intent on throwing the glaive (and Iyla, by extension) into the ground.

visualspice

The attempt was successful as she landed hard on her back, but didn't waste a beat to kick her boot out hard towards the.man's gut.

DaGlobster

Elaros brought his free hand back to his gun, and as Iyla wound her foot back to kick him, he swing it to the side, intent on clubbing her ankle and deflecting her kick off to the side.

visualspice

And did that ever hurt as Iyla swore and moved to tumble away and regain her footing before he got any cocky ideas touse his gun.
And that's when one of the men she felled rammed their glaive.clean through her, stopping Iyla dead in her tracks.

DaGlobster

[So, can Iyla regenerate from anything? Let me know if I need to change this post]

Elaros stood there for a moment, as the bloody glaive tip of one of his guards jutted clean out of her abdomen from behind. Smiling, he raised his musket, and aimed for her chest before pulling the trigger.

visualspice

Ooc: she can't die in this state, but it'll come back to haunt her later. :)

Still stunned from the glaive, black blood seeped out of her and onto the floor, before the musket was shot. Then blackblood exploded from her chest as she slumped backwards, still skewered on the spear and seemingly very much dead.

DaGlobster

Elaros lowered the smoking barrel of the firearm. He nodded to his guard, and the guard pushed forwards and drew back, leaving Iyla face down on the ground. Elaros sighed. He looked like he was going to turn and leave, but he stopped. He began to reload his musket, and when he was finished, he shot Iyla in the head, just to make sure.

His eyes flashed red again.

"Tie her up, don't give her room to move. She's coming with us..." He purred.

visualspice

Ooc: the musket to the head.might kill her, just.not now XD

Iyla was at their mercy, her body a limp pile with black,.bloodied holes all over it. But she was hardly dead. It would just take some time and.well... She' d be back. And she'd be pissed.

DaGlobster

[Rule #2: Double Tap!]

Elaros didn't really know why he had such a fascination with Iyla. Perhaps the stone that had taken over his consciousness sensed her connection to it. No doubt, if the stone's dark desires were mingling with Elaros' hedonistic and pleasure-driven mind, nothing good was to come.

And so, it was to Elaros' residence in Serendipity where Iyla's body was spirited, kept under the brightest conditions possible at all times to slow down her regeneration as much as they could. Space was made in the cellar, and the entire room was brightened up to ridiculous levels, Iyla being stripped down to her underclothing and strapped to an adjustable table in the center of it all.

When it looked like she might just finally come to, Elaros waited in the room with her, seated a mere five feet away.

visualspice

Groaning, her eyes slowly slid open but she instantly.winced. The light was bright and painful, add that to a.recovering head injury and she had one bad migraine. The light was enough to keep her disoriented and tired, and healed, just not fully so as her chest, bound beneath wraps of tight cloth, moved painfully with each breath.