Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Night To Remember [M] [Spice!]

Started by DaGlobster, December 28, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Elaros looked to Iyla, a goblet of amontillado wine in his hands. He sipped from it, smiling darkly. There was an almost perceptible black wisp around his eyes. He stood up, and walked closer to her, taking a deep draft of her scent.

"You're awake, thief..."

visualspice

Iyla.groaned and reached to clutch her head, but felt the resistance of her.restrains. Growling, she peered down at her bound form.and growled.
"Fuck you."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"This could've all been avoided, you know..." He started, and laid the tip of one of his claws on her abdomen, testing the skin there. "When we first met, you could've just asked for the stone. You could've bargained for it..."

visualspice

Iyla was in no mood for his games.
"What do you want?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

[Just going to be safe and slap the [M] onto this. Might as well remove the [OPEN] tag as well]

"What do I want?"

He chuckled, and sipped some of his wine.

"I want revenge. You ruin my party, you threaten my life. Really, it's quite unfortunate for you that you can regenerate. Although..."

He stiffly laid his hand on the part of her chest he'd shot. "The stone tells me you're not complete. Not yet..."

visualspice

Iyla cast him a look, her body tensing against her bonds before she growled, "What else does it tell you?" And her eyes glowed a subtle, brighter red, and not a happy glow.

DaGlobster

"It tells me you want it. But it won't let me get rid of it," He said...

Suddenly, the glow left his eyes, and he looked slightly confused for a few moments, before it came back, and his face straightened out.

"It tells me...that you're sweet... It knows what I want..."

He reached a hand up to her chin, and pushed it to the side. He smelled her neck, and smiled, flashing his perfectly curved white fangs.

visualspice

Iyla sneered at him. He wasn't the first person she'd seen be affected by the stone, and certainly he wouldn't be the last.
"That's because the stone is using you," she growled, baring her own teeth back to him. "It belongs to the darkness, and to the darkness it needs to go."

DaGlobster

"But I don't want to go back..." Elaros said with a mockingly sad voice. He held out a hand, and one of the guards standing by drew his curved dagger. Hesitantly, he approached Elaros, who took the curved blade in his hand.

He oriented Iyla's face so it would stare dead on at his.

"Is it true? That you can't die?"

visualspice

Iyla cut him a look, more annoyed than scared.
"You shot me, and from what I can feel- more than once. And the last time we met, you left me in a burning building. What do you think?"

DaGlobster

"Well, it's never bad to have confirmation..." Elaros muttered.

He slowly dragged the tip of the dagger up her thigh, hard enough to leave a scratch as it went up.

"How many times, I wonder. How many times have you had that pretty fucking face of yours split in two? Or impaled? Or shot? How many..." He asked, stroking one of her cheeks with a claw.

visualspice

Iyla glared at him, stiffening at what he suggested. She supposed there was a first time for everything, and certainly, this was the first time she'd be tortured in such a way. Most just left her for dead and took for the hills. But this one?

Perhaps he was more clever.
Or just deranged. Then again, the stone did tap into your core.

Realizing her struggle was futile, she lifted her chin but said nothing, not even flinching when her leg had drawn black blood.

DaGlobster

"You're used to the pain, aren't you. So desensitised...poor thing..."

He continued to drag the knife upwards, and soon, it was at her abdomen. He stopped, and he cleaned the tip off on her face, before he slowly started to do the same thing on her other thigh.

"...so I'm going to appease this stone. Give it as much of your blood, tears, and suffering as it desires. And then, when it's drunk on the wine of your agony, I'm going to give it to you before it can stop me. It'll be your final torment. This damn thing will be your curse, not mine."

visualspice

At that, Iyla laughed...
Well, almost.
"You've used it. It's already your curse. And when you think you're done with it, which you can't, I'll return the favor in kind and let my darkness suck you dry until you're nothing but a pile of mushy flesh."

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled at that.

"Funny, you're talking as if you know exactly what I'm capable of."

He returned his snout to her neck, and his long, forked tongue slithered out from between his lips, tasting the air just above her skin. Suddenly, he chuckled.

"You smell confident. Tell me, is this your first time being tortured?"

visualspice

Iyla shot him a glare.
"It doesn't matter what you're capable of, but I do know what that rock can do. And if you keep it, you'll only become its slave, that is, if it doesn't kill you, first."

DaGlobster

[Ermahgerd, I just remembered this thread! Hopefully we can revive it?]

"If I keep it..."

Elaros slowly reached up behind his neck, and undid the clasp, taking the plated necklace with the stone off. He set it aside, on the small table he'd been seated at, and returned to Iyla.

"I'm not going to."

Using one of his claws, he pulled lightly at her upper underclothing, licking his lips.

visualspice

Iyla's face twisted at the notion. He wasn't going to keep it? Then what was his plan? And when his claws tip toed northward, she felt herself shiver and grit her teeth.
He had to be joking...

DaGlobster

"You see, I'm going to give it to you. Once I'm finished getting my dues."

He tore away her smallclothing, curling it over his fingers as he tossed it away.

"I know you won't forget me, so I'm going to make this memorable."

visualspice

Iyla's gaze was as cold as the tundra, and as venomous as an asp. And once her small clothing was removed, she bore her teeth at him, much like that of a wild animal. And he would notice she had not skin like any normal person- for though her face was pale as porcelain, the rest of her body was mixed with parts layered in a crawling mess of inky black skin that started from her fingers and began to creep up her arms. The same faired with her legs, starting at her toes and creeping upwards.

She held her chin up, gaze still burning.
"Your dues?" she could have laughed. "I owe you nothing, and what you take from me will be nothing short of sin."
But she had a feeling this man reveled in that sort of thing, but that didn't stop her from glaring.