Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, Master... [Globster][M]

Started by Vyraena, January 01, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

Luna was used to being sold. It happened every few months or so, when her master would realize her worth and sell her in order to be able to purchase two or three slaves in her place. Everyone loved an obedient slave, especially one like Luna. She was young and pretty, not to mention her large breasts and amazing body.

Prior to the auction, she had been bound in shackled around her wrists, along with a collar and leash attached to her neck. They were made of leather instead of metal, since as a Serenian she couldn't be touched by iron, and a rash would make her less valuable. Aside from these few accessories, she had been stripped naked so that her body could be showed off better. Her womanhood was cleanly shaven, as well as the rest of her body. Her master had wanted her to look as good as possible in order to bring in the highest profit.

As she had been led onto the platform with the other slaves, she was placed in the middle as the center of attention. The man in charge of this auction had been in charge of a few of her prior auctions, and knew her worth. The bidding had began, and soon had reached her after two other slaves had already been sold. Before the auctioneer began the bidding, he had allowed the men who would be placing bids to come up and inspect her body.

And so they came up to the podium, squeezing her tits and rubbing her pussy, occasionally sticking a finger or two up inside. They grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks, slapping them in the process. They pulled at her nipples and sucked at her tits, before eventually all returning to their places. It was then that the bidding finally started.

The auctioneer turned and faced the crowd with a smile on his face. "We'll start the bidding at 10,000! Anyone?"

DaGlobster

Elaros had been watching the proceedings so far, easily distinguishable by his loose, royal purple garments, similarly dressed guards, and by his race, him being the only Drakkon in these parts. His draconian eyes pierced Luna, and his forked tongue shout out to taste the air around him. It smelled like shame, sweaty men, and coin, just the right kind of atmosphere for Elaros. He himself didn't participate in the pre-bidding feel-down. Unlike the humans clamoring for women, Elaros could appraise a specimen from far enough away. It was part of what made the culmination of it all so very...sweet.

Also, Elaros wouldn't normally consider himself the kind of Drakkon who'd take a slave for himself. However, his quest to experience every sensation in Le'Ranna would have brought him down this particular stop anyways, so why not enjoy it to the best of his abilities? Who knows, she might even turn out to be worth keeping, rather than reselling.

When the bidding officially started, Elaros raised a finger to the air. "10,000!" He called out.

Vyraena

The auctioneer pointed to the man who had just placed a bid. "10,000 from the man in the back! Do I have 15?"

A man up front raised his hand and called out. "15,000." Immediately, the man next to him called out as well. "20,000!"

Luna sat there silently and watched the proceedings. She knew eventually she would be sold, and figured it would be at a fairly high price. Last time she was auctioned off, she sold for 50,000.

The auctioneer addressed the crowd again. "20,000 from the man up front. Do I have 25?"

DaGlobster

Elaros's eyes shifted over tothe man who had put down 20,000, eyeing him with a predatory look as he made his way to the front of the crowd, his guards making space wherever necessary. Good, he always enjoyed a challenge, no matter how short-lived.

Once he reached the front, he raised his finger again. "35,000!" he said, and turned to one of his guards. He whispered something to him in Drakkon, and placed a few coins in his hands. The guard nodded, and started making his way through the crowd towards a nearby merchant, who was selling wines out of his cart.

Vyraena

Everyone turned to see the man who had just placed this elevated bid. A few seemed to be intimidated by him, while others seemed to be infuriated that he was raising the bid by so much. Needless to say, not many people there had just taken a liking to him.

"45,000!" A man in the middle of the crowd called out.

"I have 45,000! Can I get 50?" The auctioneer said.

Luna couldn't help but think how quickly this had elevated to the price she had sold for last time. It seemed she would be going for a good amount this time, which would make her previous master quite happy.

DaGlobster

Elaros watched as the humans tried to outbid each other again, patiently waiting for his guard to return with wine. Once his guard returned, Elaros smiled, and looked to the auctioneer once more.

"55!" He called out as his guard removed the cork of the bottle with one of his claws. He procured a glass from his belt, and filled it up.

Elaros smiled gratefully as he took the glass of wine from his guard, and sipped from it pleasantly. He knew he was making some ever so minor enemies here, but the thought of it thrilled him.

Vyraena

At this man's new offer, the crowd went silent. The auctioneer spoke up once more. "55,000 from the man in front! Going once! Going twice!"

He paused for a second before continuing. "Sold!" The auctioneer then grabbed Luna's leash, pulling her along behind him. She followed obediently, and was led down off the platform to her new master. The auctioneer then exchanged her ownership papers for the money, and placed her leash in the man's hand. The auctioneer spoke to the man one last time before returning to the platform. "She's all yours now. Do whatever you will with her."

DaGlobster

When the crowd went silent at his offer, Elaros chuckled a little, feeling a moment of mini-ecstasy during his moment of triumph. He downed the rest of his wine glass as he watched Luna being led down to him, and he handed the empty glass to one the same guard who had the wine.

Elaros folded up her papers, and slipped them into his garments, taking up her leash and feeling the smooth leather under his scaly fingers. He led her slightly away from the auction platform, and inspected her more closely. He leaned into her neck, and took a deep draft of her scent.

"Your scent, it's addled by the smell of all those men. I can still smell your previous master on you," He said, and started leading her along again towards his carriage, although he kept the leash short, so she walked beside him. "Tell me, how long has it been since you've been washed thoroughly?"

Vyraena

"I suppose a week or so, Master." Luna responded. She then asked a question of her own, something she typically didn't do except for the first time she met her new master. "Is there something you would prefer me to address you as, or shall Master do?"

DaGlobster

He shook his head at her answer. "A week? That's just dreadful. Maybe the humans can tolerate their slaves this filthy, but as a Drakkon, I will not stand for this."

He looked at her curiously when she posed her question.

"Until you earn the right to call me by my proper name, Master will do just fine..." He trailed off, pulling out her paperwork to check her name. "...Luna," He said as he looked at her again.

"Ah, we're at my carriage." He said, motioning to the simple, yet elegant carriage before them. Somehow, it managed to project the great wealth of it's owner, without looking completely extravagant. On the driver's platform, another Drakkon was seated, and he waved to the three Drakkon approaching, new slave in tow.

Elaros climbed in first, leading Luna in behind him, and his guards followed. Elaros and Luna would sit on one side of the carriage, while the two guards sat on the other side, facing them. Once they were seated, Elaros would ask a question.

"Tell me, Luna. Have you ever had a master like...me?" He asked, motioning to his draconian visage.

Vyraena

After Luna climbed into the carriage and sat down, she looked over her new master and thought for a second. "All of the previous masters that I have had have been humans, Master."

DaGlobster

"Human. What a shame, you haven't seen any variety, Luna!" Elaros said with a chuckle. One of his guards spoke up in Drakkonan, and Elaros turned his attention to him. The guard continued to speak, eyeing Luna every once in a while. Elaros chuckled, and replied in the same language.

"It seems you've caught the eye of one of my guards, Luna. It appears their standards for cleanliness aren't as high as mine. Why don't you go over to him and entertain him for a while?"

Vyraena

"As you wish, Master." Luna replied. She stood up and walked over to the guard, kneeling down in front of him. She removed his trousers and took his cock in her hand, stroking it with expertise. It grew hard almost immediately.

"Is there anything specific you would like me to do for him, Master? And would the other like to join in, Master?"

DaGlobster

As she was getting started, the carriage began to move, and they were on their way.

The guard's reptilian cock was something else entirely. Although the general shape was still there, it was a long, moderately thick appendage, slightly larger than the average human penis. It was bright red, veiny, apparently skinless. Around the head, there were these little bumps, placed symmetrically around the rim, and the head was longer and slightly pointier than that of a human.

The guard hissed pleasantly, and leaned back in his seat, muttering something to her in Drakkonan.

Elaros directed her question to the other guard, who shook his head.

"Do for him what you'd do for me. And no, the other one would prefer to watch for now. As would I. Give us a nice little display of your skills, would you?" Elaros asked as he poured himself some more wine from a casket mounted on the carriage wall.

Vyraena

"Whatever you desire, Master." Luna said as she obediently began to go to work on the guard's cock. She stroked it in her hand for a while, letting some of her spit drop down on it in order to make the movement smoother. Then she began to tease it with her tongue, licking down the length of his shaft, all the way to the base.

Luna placed the head in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, teasing the guard with the prospect of her taking it down fully. She placed his cock in between her tits, and began rubbing them up and down its length as she started to take it farther into her mouth. After a few short moments, she was giving him the full on experience.

DaGlobster

The guard purred, apparently in ecstasy as she serviced him. The other guard directed a question at him, and he responded slowly, and they both shared a hissing, reptilian laugh. Suddenly, the guard she was working grabbed the back of her head, and pushed her down, completely sheathing his cock in her mouth. He held her there, wanting to see how long she could last like this. He leaned forwards, and whispered something into her ear, passing his forked tongue over her neck as he continued to hold her.

Vyraena

Luna remained in the position the guard was holding her in, using her tongue as much as possible to help stimulate his cock. She would wait for him to be ready for her to continue movement. She had been trained to be the best at her job, and she believed she was. For her, holding this position was nothing.

DaGlobster

The guard nodded approvingly, and after about a minute, he let her resume her work. The other had taken out his own cock, and was stroking it as he watched, watching them intently. The two guards exchanged some more chatter, and this time Elaros chimed in, saying some words that had all three Drakkon chuckling.

Vyraena

Luna resumed her work, moving her tits out of the way in order to take his cock all the way down. With each movement of her head, her lips touched the base of his cock. She reached with one hand to lightly stroke his shaft when it came out of her mouth.

DaGlobster

(Actually, reptiles don't have balls, all those mechanisms are inside their body, so you might need to edit a bit there, lol)

The guard breathed heavily through his nostrils, his tail snaking around to tease Luna's pussy as she found the perfect pace for him. He placed his hands on her head again, but didn't push her down.

He muttered something, and Elaros translated. "He's close, he wants you to speed up."