Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, Master... [Globster][M]

Started by Vyraena, January 01, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

(Edited. Wasn't sure if they were more humanoid or more reptilian, so just took a guess lol)

Luna responded by increasing her speed and the use of her tongue, rapidly taking his entire cock in and out of her mouth.

DaGlobster

The guard's breathing got quicker and quicker, and finally, he came. He pulled her up off of his dick and creamed all over her face, rubbing it in with his cock. The other guard, who'd been stroking his cock the entire time, got up off of his seat and blew his own load onto her face, sitting back down once he was done.

"You will not swallow any of that. You are not yet worthy to take Drakkon seed within you. You must earn that honor. Nevertheless, you've performed admirably your first time here, so you may have one fingerful, if you so desire." Elaros said in his smooth voice, lightly sipping his wine and smiling down at her. He must've been incredibly sexually hardened, because he didn't even have the signs of arousal or excitement on his face. Elaros was the kind of Drakkon who got aroused when he wanted to.

Vyraena

"Yes, Master." Luna said, taking one finger and scooping up some of the seed on her face. If he had offered for her to take some, especially after saying it was an honor, it would have been disrespectful for her not to. She sucked it off her finger and swallowed it, turning to face her master. "What would you like me to do with the rest, Master?"

DaGlobster

"The rest..." He started, placing a hand on his chin. "I'd hate to see it on the floor of my carriage, so just spread it all over you to keep it from dripping. You're going to be washed soon, anyways."

It was fairly obvious he was testing her boundaries, and after he gave her that command, he watched intently, continuing to sip his wine.

Vyraena

Luna obediently took the seed and spread it over her body, wiping the majority on her tits and abdominal region, as well as her legs. "Will this suffice, Master?"

DaGlobster

Elaros watched with great interest, even clapping lightly when she was done. He'd found a real treasure here, something that he would've easily paid 100,000 for if he knew just how obedient this beautiful young woman really was. The guards shared impressed glances.

"My, you are quite the diligent one, aren't you. For that, you've earned another fingerful, and..." he paused to get another glass from the cabinet to his side, and filled it with wine. 

"...a glass of wine to wash it down. For the best first performance I've ever seen. come, rejoin me."

He motioned towards himself, holding the glass of wine out for her.

Vyraena

As he instructed, Luna took another finger and scooped some of the seed off of her right tit, sucking it off of her finger when she had finished. She then sat down next to her new master, careful not to get any of the seed on the carriage. She accepted the glass of wine, and sipped on it politely. She had learned how to be elegant as well during her training, for when it was required of her. "Thank you, Master. All I desire is to please you."

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled at her enthusiasm, and he reached a clawed finger up to wipe some errant semen from under one of her eyes, smudging it off on her tit. Her last couple words had him laugh a little bit. "We're going to change that, you and I. Apart from pleasing me, isn't there something else you...desire? hmm?"

His forked tongue tasted the air just in front of her face as his eyes pierced her own.

Vyraena

Luna wasn't quite sure how to answer that question. She had been taught for practically her whole life that she wasn't supposed to have her own desires, and that she only existed to please her master. She looked at him inquisitively. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand, Master."

DaGlobster

Elaros was slightly taken aback. No...desires? Had her lust, her wants, all been hammered out of her?

"Haven't you ever seen a man, or a food, and just...wanted it? Sensations of the flesh, the sting of a whip, the flavor of wine, we all desire something, Luna."

Vyraena

Luna thought for a second, sipping at her wine while she pondered the question. "If you mean to ask what excites me during sex, I can answer that, Master. If that's not what you mean, I still don't understand your question. I'm sorry, Master."

DaGlobster

"Yes, that's it, Luna. When your previous masters ask for sex, what do you hope they'll do? What do you find yourself wishing for. What kind of pleasure would you yearn for, even if there was no master to command you?" He asked, getting closer with each sentence.

Vyraena

"I get most excited when I'm serving multiple people at the same time, Master." Luna answered, unsure if she should continue. It was her job to do what they wanted her to do, not instruct them on how to pleasure her. "Or when people watch me have sex, or when I have sex in a public place, Master."

She thought for another moment. "It excites me when my breasts are fondled, and when my nipples are played with, Master. Are those the kind of things you mean?"

DaGlobster

"Those're...close enough." Elaros said, running one of his claws harmlessly down the length of her forearm. "You need to remember that I'm not a human. In Drakkona, our customs were different. Our desires will be mutual. We will be pleasing each other, it won't be one-sided."

Then, he chuckled lightly. "Besides, I'm going to expand your desires to horizons you didn't know existed."

Vyraena

It was evident that Luna still didn't understand, especially when she responded in the same way she had before. It was hard to break old habits, and ones that were whipped into you repeatedly tended to be even harder to break. "If that's what you want, Master."

DaGlobster

Elaros sighed through his nose. This wasn't going to be a single day's endeavor, molding her to him was going take a lot of time, and a lot of...effort. The carriage stopped, and Elaros smiled. "We're here!" He said eagerly, and motioned to his guards, who got off before him and Luna.

The manor before them was relatively small, but then again Elaros lived by himself (along with a few household servants and his guards), and even though he'd be tempted to buy a large, extravagant mansion, he needed to hold properties in other cities as well. Still, it was an elegant little manor, two stories tall and not too big. It had a small terrace in front of it, open to the street in front.

As they got off, Elaros posed Luna another question, although he knew he wasn't going to get much in the form of answers. "How do you feel about travel, Luna? Have you been to places other than Essyrn?"

Vyraena

As she spoke, Luna eyed the leash, wondering if her new master would keep her close and have her trail behind. She wasn't accustomed to having a master like this. She was used to being treated more as a pet who existed only for sex than as an actual person. "As far as I can remember, I have never left Essryn, Master. If you want to, I will go wherever you tell me to, Master."

DaGlobster

"Well, you can expect to travel a bit when you're with me."

It was an interesting answer from her. She didn't look Essyrni.

Elaros took up the leash, only so it wouldn't drag on the ground holding the end and giving Luna plenty of space. Elaros led her up to the doors of the mansion, and ushered her inside. The extremely well decorated interior smelled differently, unlike anything she'd ever experienced. The air carried hints of sweet perfumes, the strong smell of narcotics, and small undertones of sex and sweat. The place also looked slightly disheveled.

"Pardon the mess and the smell, I had some...guests over last night..." Elaros said, stepping over to a table and wiping off a line of pink powder, licking it off his finger. He shuddered visibly, and smiled. "Come then, I'm going to wash you."

Vyraena

Upon entering, the smell was a bit overpowering, but Luna quickly adjusted. She followed her new master through the room, and when he mentioned it was time to wash her, she simply replied as she had before. "Yes, Master."

DaGlobster

Nodding to his guards, Elaros led Luna off through the mansion, until they came across a large bath basin, filled with sweet smelling water. Unlike the entrance to the mansion, this room smelled pleasant, but not too powerful. Elaros undid Luna's shackles, and he looked at her curiously, as he shed his garments completely and let them flutter to the tiled floor behind him. His large, reptilian cock dwarfed that of his guard, and it had regal streaks of gold tattooed across its surface in thin, aesthetically pleasing lines. In fact, he was just larger and more muscular than his guards period, suggesting that he was of a different subspecies altogether. He stepped into the basin, moving across it and, lowering himself into it while letting out a pleasant sigh, resting against the edge.

He snapped his fingers, and a door at the side of the room opened, a servant girl stepping in to leave a golden bucket filled with soapy water next to him before quickly leaving. Elaros watched Luna's every move, wondering what she'd do if he didn't give her any commands.