Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, Master... [Globster][M]

Started by Vyraena, January 01, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

Luna stood there with her master watching her, staying where she was when he had taken her shackles off. She waited for him to give her a command, but a good amount of time had passed without him doing so. And so she stood there, waiting, still covered in the seed from his guards. If nothing else, she was extremely obedient, and had been taught her whole life to do nothing unless it was asked of her.

DaGlobster

"Well, are you going to just stand there?" Elaros said, resting his chin on a closed fist. There was a difference between obedience and brainwashing, but hopefully, he could turn this girl around. He waited patiently for her to join him.

Vyraena

Taking that to mean he wanted her to join him, Luna walked forward and entered the basin, crouching down so that the water came up to her neck before leaning against the edge. She had moved in about halfway to her master, but stayed far enough away so that he would have to invite her to come over to him if she were to do so.

DaGlobster

Elaros looked at her approaching him, tongue flitting out periodically. When she stopped, he chuckled, and beckoned for her to approach with one of his fingers. "It's alright, I don't bite..." He said, flashing her his sharp teeth. "...unless of course, you want me to..."

Vyraena

Luna moved closer. She positioned herself next to him and began to clean herself off. After all, that was why he wanted her to take a bath in the first place. "I apologize, Master. My previous masters were all very much unlike you, and I'm not sure exactly how to behave for you. I'm sorry if my actions have displeased you, Master."

DaGlobster

As Luna cleaned herself off, Elaros reached into the soapy bucket and procured a sponge, engorged with the water inside the bucket. As Luna cleaned herself off, he slid over to her, and sat her down on his lap. His cock didn't touch her, though, and he made no indication that he wanted her yet, since he'd put her down more on his thigh than his crotch.

He started going over her with the sponge, which was just the right combination of rough and soft, wiping away the residue left by his guards.

"Don't worry, Luna. I'm a Drakkon with very unorthodox tastes. I wouldn't expect you to know how I tick from the very start. I'm a master that requires some initiative on the parts of his slaves. Do not fret. Once you get used to me, you'll know what I want without me having to say a word."

He whispered all of this into her ear, passing his rough, forked tongue against her neck.

Vyraena

Luna nodded to show she understood. As the sponge passed over her, her nipples hardened. His tongue on her neck sent a chill down her spine, but it wasn't necessarily a bad chill. It was just a feeling that she was unused to, and her body wasn't sure how to respond to it. She continued to clean herself off with his assistance. "I'll try my best to learn as fast as possible, Master."

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled, he knew he was getting to her. he continued to lick her neck, thoroughly enjoying himself like this. "You seem like a fast learner, Luna."

He could feel her shiver under the touch of his tongue, and he absolutely loved it.

Passing the sponge from one hand to the other, he used his free hand to lather Luna up more, caressing her body with his scaled, yet smooth hand.

Vyraena

Luna was trying her best to keep herself from feeling stimulated by her master. Once again, she had been taught that it was her duty to pleasure her master, not to feel pleasured by him. She couldn't tell if this was a test or what her new master was trying to do, but she assumed it was a test, and so she would show that she was able to handle it.

DaGlobster

Elaros continued to scrub Luna, using the sponge for her tits while reserving his hand for her abdomen, hips, and thighs. He continued for a few minutes, until it was clear to him that she was holding herself back.

Silently, he started to rub the semen off of her face with the sponge, slipping his other hand down to her pussy, toying at the entrance with his claws. He even placed the tip of one of his claws on her clit, teasing it.

Vyraena

Luna bit her lip, trying to contain herself. She continued to clean herself off, trying not to be pleasured by her new master. After about a minute or so, however, she was unable to resist any longer, and let out a soft sound filled with pleasure.

DaGlobster

When Luna released the small sound, Elaros knew he'd made a breakthrough. If he could get her to actually desire something, he'd have taken a very successful first step.

"Isn't this nice, Luna? Don't you want me to continue?"

Vyraena

"I..." Luna started before pausing. She still couldn't tell if he was testing her or not, but she did want him to continue. She sat in silence for a few seconds, before inevitably releasing another soft sound. She wasn't able to contain herself any more. "It is nice, Master..." She managed to get out before releasing another small moan. "Please continue, Master. Please..."

DaGlobster

"It's incredible, really," Elaros hissed, nipping her earlobe with one of his sharp fangs as his tongue continued to sensualize her neck. "All these men who've owned you in the past, and not one of them considered what pleased you."

His fingers, having hedged in front of her entrance for long enough, slipped inside, and his tail started to wrap around her leg, dragging its rough surface across her inner thigh.

"Give me a command, Luna."

Vyraena

At that, Luna's eyes went wide. She was sure now that she was hearing things in the heat of the moment. "I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you correctly, Master."

DaGlobster

Elaros chuckled at Luna's bewilderment, and his fingers sped up inside of her pussy, teasing at her walls with the tips of his claws.

"Give me something to do, Luna. Tell me what to do...What is it you desire?

Vyraena

Luna sat there with her eyes wide open. It was as if her master had just showed her something so mind blowing that she was stuck in a state of shock. It went on like this for a few minutes, with her moaning softly as the only sounds she made. When she finally spoke again, she was at a complete loss for words. "I... Uh..."

DaGlobster

"Yes?..." Elaros pressed. He took her head in one of his hands, and turned her face towards him, giving her a short kiss with a little bit of tongue. "Go on..."

He moved a third finger into her slit, awaiting her answer.

Vyraena

"I'm sorry, Master." Luna said, with her moaning get louder. "I've never had to think about this before, and to be honest, I'm not quite sure."

DaGlobster

"The answer's much simpler than you think..."

He lowered his head,  and wrapped his tongue around one of her nipples, squeezing it tightly. He paused that for a few moments, so he could speak.

"...What do you want me to do?..."

After that, he resumed constricting her nipple with his tongue.