Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mistaken Identity

Started by paganchick, January 02, 2015, 05:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

It had taken some effort, but Jasper had managed to get the woman who was rumored to be at the head of a plot to assassinate him. It took careful planning, tracking, and a rather strong mixture to get the woman in the cage she now resided it. It was only big enough for her to sit down in, her knees pulled against her chest, or to stand up in, it was tiney, giving her no room to escape what ever torture he decided to bestow upon her.

The cage was settled in the center of a rather large room. The room contained what seemed like an endless supply of different torture devices. Jasper sat in a chair set several feet away from the cage, her leaned heavily back, a goblet in his hand as he looked at the woman. She was stripped of her armor and weapons in nothing but a simple tunic. He waited with the up most patience for her to awake.

Vyraena

Sinestra had woke to find herself in a cage in a room with which she was unfamiliar. Glancing down, she noticed her armor and weapons were gone. She began to look around for her wolf, Nightfang, which she was unable to see. However, she sensed his presence nearby, so she was calmed by that.

Glancing about the room, she noticed there were many different torture devices. This amused her greatly. She had a rather dark sense of humor, so awaking to something like this was actually quite humorous to her. It was after a few minutes that she noticed the man sitting in a chair across from her, and she grinned, eager to see how he would proceed.

paganchick

Jasper didn't say anything, nor moved from his seat. He took another sip from his goblet leaned his head and ran a hand through his raven black hair. He seemed at such ease in a place that was clearly meant for much of the opposite. Finally he moved his eyes to the woman. His face calm, relaxed, and his eyes unreadable.

"Why should I not kill you?" He asked simply. He of course, had already planned exactly how he was going to do it, but he would let her speak her peace, he wasn't an unreasonable man, after all.

Vyraena

Sinestra started laughing. She knew it would probably irritate him, but she couldn't help it. The first thing he said to her was utterly ridiculous from her point of view. She responded in a calm and collected manner. "Why should you?"

paganchick

Her laughing seemed to have absolutely no effect at all. His expression not changing, and his body still relaxed heavily against the chair.
"Well, there is the fact that, I simply can, and have the skill, and to some degree, I will enjoy it," He spoke before taking another sip from his goblet.
"So why have you been making plans to kill me?" He asked after a long moment of silence.

Vyraena

That caused Sinestra to laugh again. She couldn't tell if this man was mad or simply misinformed. "I'm afraid you must be mistaken. I take no interest in anyone's affairs other than my own."

paganchick

"And I should simply take your word for it and let you go? Right? Jasper replied mockingly.
He set his goblet on a table lined with different bottles of all shapes and sizes containing liquids of all colors.
He finally stood, towering over the woman. 

Vyraena

"Now you're just putting words in my mouth." Sinestra said with a smirk. "You have no reason to believe me, and I have no reason to expect you to believe me. It's only natural for you to be suspicious, is it not?"

She played with her hair as she talked, seemingly bored by this whole affair rather than concerned. If she hadn't been able to sense the presence of her wolf, then it would be a different story all together. "Though I must say, this isn't quite how I had hoped to spend my time."

paganchick

"You seem to be having too much fun my dear," Jasper said with a chuckled before he moved over to the far side of the room. His strides confident and strong. He pulled a draw string and opened a curtain revealing what appeared to be a large looking glass.

"I know how people are with there pets, lets see how you like watching your dear doggy tortured," Jasper said with a dark laugh as he moved back to his seat. He snapped his fingers and the looking glass seemed to ripple before showing a different room with a larger cage and her wolf inside.

Vyraena

"I'm not exactly sure what you hope to accomplish, but I can assure you that torturing Nightfang won't get you anywhere." Sinestra said calmly. Of course, she was a bit concerned for her wolf, but she knew he could handle whatever this man would throw at him.

"Besides, as I've already told you, I have nothing to tell you." Sinestra said with a sigh. "If I desired you dead, I would have made it perfectly clear by now. I'm not really one for holding my tongue."

paganchick

"We will see," Jasper said simply as he sat back in his chair, he picked back up his goble and watched the large looking glass as a hooded figure approached the cage with a red hot branding iron.

Vyraena

Nightfang howled as the stranger approached his cage, snarling and baring his fangs to try and intimidate this hooded figure.

Sinestra watched in silence, giving no indicators of what she might be thinking. Regardless of whether she wanted this man to leave Nightfang alone or not, there was nothing she could do about it. She had no information to give him, and he had taken her armor and bow.

paganchick

Jasper looked at the woman.
"A cold one you are. No pleading, begging. That is what most people do, whether they be guilty or innocent, its like you don't care what happens to your precious little pet at all," Jasper spoke as he nodded. The hooded figure commenced to jab the heated metal at the wolf.

Vyraena

Nightfang growled as the metal was jabbed at him, yelping as it made contact with him. Sinestra jumped a little at the noise. "I still don't understand what you have brought me here for."

paganchick

The hooded figure seemed to be looking through the looking glass for Jasper's next order. Jasper waved him off, the mirror returning to the reflective surface.
"So if I am to believe you, I would also have to believe someone has set you up. You must have made some powerful enemies, or, at least persistent."

Vyraena

Sinestra played with her hair. "Have you even bothered to look at me? Or my armor and weapon? There are plenty of people who would want me dead."

paganchick

"Have you looked at your surroundings, I can guarantee there are plenty of people who want me dead. Ha, after all that is why you are here in the first place. There are probably more people that want to kill me than want to kill you. I am older, more powerful after all.
Still you seem neither guilty or innocent to me. Innocent people usually have more, I don't know, heart. Warrior or not your life rest in my hands," Jasper spoke before standing, walking towards her cage till he was a mere few inches from the bars. His hair wasn't pulled up in its normal fashion so several pieces fell into his face as he leaned in close, looking at the woman.
"What to do with you little bird, that is the question."

Vyraena

Sinestra grinned. This man kept saying that she had wanted to kill him, but wasn't providing anything as to why. "I'm more curious as to what evidence you have against me."

paganchick

"Well you see, you are in the cage, so I don't have to answer your questions, that is how it works, little bird," Jasper said with a wicked smile, his fangs showing slightly.
"Really, I don't have to have evidence for anything. You are on my island, in my kingdom, in my palace, in my dungeon. I can do whatever I want to you, little bird."

Vyraena

Sinestra laughed. She had quite the bad habit of not being concerned for herself, or what would happen as a result of her actions. She wasn't afraid of torture, or death. "So you have nothing, then? Perfect!"

Tags: