Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing to do [OPen to 2 at most] [M for Nudity]

Started by LamiaGirl, January 05, 2015, 08:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamiaGirl

The Beach

It had been a long while since Abigale had last spent time in Serendipity. It had been even longer since she last wasted a day soaking up the sun on the white sandy beaches that made up its coast. She had often thought about coming back, but had hardly had the time to do so, that is until recently. Now she could and she had wasted no time in catching the first carriage heading out this way. Earlier in the week she had arrived at a quiet coastal town not ten miles away. It was often over looked by tourists and so it had remained relatively untouched for years. This was why the Lamia had chosen it to be her destination. It was quiet and small. The same could be said about her chosen beach.

She was stretched out on the beach, laying on her stomach next to the waters edge. Her clothing had been placed in a pile several feet away to prevent it from getting wet. She had been like this for several hours now, happily soaking up the warmth of the sun. She had even managed to nod out once or twice on occasion while she relaxed. While she relaxed she would slip her long white tail into the water allowing it to cool her down when needed.

Wicked Basket

Gen always enjoyed his trips to Serendipity. He had always found the beaches to be very relaxing. Even though he couldn't completely enjoy the sights, the sounds, smells, and cool ocean breeze still did the trick. As he made his way to the beach he noticed that there was someone already there. Not only that, but it was a very unusual somebody. She seemed to be half snake and half human. That was odd, but Gen had seen many odd things in his lifetime.

Gen walked up to the waters edge a short distance away from the snake woman and simply took everything in. The cool breeze, the smell of the salty see air, the sound of the waves on the shore. It was the little things that meant the most.

LamiaGirl

Abigale heard the sound of approaching footsteps, even over the gentle sound of the waves on the beach. Rather than react or even open her eyes she simply flicked her tongue out to try and identify the approaching person by scent. immediately she noticed that this was not someone she knew, nor was it someone that she had recently met. This was a new stranger and by the smell of it he was not from around here. Slowly she opened her eyes and cast a gaze at the man as he approached the waters edge. Under a normal circumstance she might try to scare him off, either in some display of ferocity or with a casting of magics. That is normally if he had been some pervert trying to sneak a peek at her for his own amusement. In this case he seemed to ignore her.

She continued to watch him for a moment, even propping herself up on her elbows to tempt the man with a look at her cleavage, and still he did not bat an eye at her. This was strange, not unwelcome just strange. After another moment she lowered herself back down enjoying the feeling of the warm sand on her breasts and stomach. Abigale continued to watch him, flicking her tail playfully now. She wanted to know what he was doing, why he chose to be here as a pose to the miles of open beach. But mostly she was curious as to why he seemed to not be interested in looking at her naked body. She flicked her tongue again taking in the scent of the sea air.

She gave a little smile as she watched him before finally speaking. "Is the Ocean truly more attractive than me?" She teased playfully as she propped herself up on one elbow in a casual posture. She was by no means a modest person.

DaGlobster

inhale

Aun'Vratyis took in the air around him, letting the smells, sounds, and touch of the tropical forest grass permeate through him. Serendipity's coastline was known for its untouched beauty, and the many mysterious beaches that dotted it's surface. He'd found himself staying in Serendipity for the past month, admiring the country's staggering variety of natural environs as he continued his endless wander.

Exhale

Finally, he reached the edge of the treeline, sliently emerging from the relatively dim forest. He was pretty well concealed, as the heavy bundling of robes her wore to conceal his alien physiology from the rest of the world was a mix of blacks and browns.

When he emerged, he immediately saw Abigale basking on the beach, talking with a stranger, and paused, unsure of what she was. He'd never seen a creature like her in his life! Yet, she seemed friendly enough, he supposed.

Stepping out onto the sand, he made his presence known. "Such a coincidence, that three strangers find themselves on the same beach like this."

He said it loudly enough to get their attention as he walked away from the brush, slowly making his way down to the shore. He wasn't heading directly for them, but definitely in their direction, most likely to join the conversation.

Wicked Basket

Gen chuckled softly at the snake woman's remark.

"I am a blind man," Gen told her. "I cannot truly admire your beauty, but your voice sounds quite lovely."

No sooner had Gen finished speaking did another stranger emerge from the treeline and mentioned the coincidence of their meeting.

"The world is a small place."

LamiaGirl

It hadn't occurred to her that he wasn't able to see. Even after he mentioned that he was blind she still had to stop and think about what he was saying. How did he live like that? Certainly it must be difficult to get by. This did however explain why he wasn't gawking at her naked figure. If anything this disability made him a gentleman. She didn't move but instead continued to smile. She opened her mouth to speak again but found herself interrupted by the sudden appearance of another man.

She twisted over exposing herself further so as to better see the newcomer. He was well bundled and effectively hidden from sight. This further drove the Lamias curiosity. She rolled back over onto her stomach as she flicked her tongue again. This new person had a unique smell. It wasn't human whatever it was. Its voice sounded male so at the very least she knew it was a he.

"It is indeed sir?! She asked half agreeing and half questioning his statement.

DaGlobster

While Gen might have been blind, Ky (The super convenient short version of Aun'Vratyis' name) most certainly wasn't. Yet, as he got closer, it became increasingly apparent that he wasn't really interested in her human body. He gave her bare skin little more than a passing glance of acknowledgement , seemingly more interested in the long, sleek tail that was, well, the rest of her.

The only parts of him that properly showed was his eyes, and the area around them. Dark, slightly almond shaped, pure black, surrounded by skin that was bony in color.

Continuing to walk forwards, he adjusted the wrapping on his hands, until he stood more or less with them. "If you don't mind me asking, may I ask what's brought you travelers here?"

Wicked Basket

"This is simply where my travels have brought me," Gen replied. "I always like coming to the beach while in Serendipity."

LamiaGirl

Abigale smiled at the question. It was very foreword. Most people would not be so bold as ask without a proper introduction. But to be fair most would not give her the benefit of an introduction. The blind man had stated that his travels had simply brought him here. It was a wise, if not evasive answer, that was quickly followed with a like of the beach. Abigale did share that sentiment of enjoying these beaches, since her last visit she had thought of returning many times.

She flicked her tongue again as she watched the men. Her natural instincts made her wary of people, but her confidence in her size and abilities made her feel comfortable enough to not see them as a threat. Instead she would see them as interesting conversationalists. One man was blind, and the other was... not normal. Who knows this might prove interesting she thought playfully to herself. "I came for the beaches, the sand and the sweet sea air." as she spoke she stretched out playfully in the sand running her hands and fingers underneath it while her lower half writhed and wiggled with satisfaction.

Her tongue began to flick out more actively now as her excitement began to rise. While she had come out here for the quiet she found the potential conversation to be exhilarating. She was also feeling the need to be far more active as her body temperature continued to rise. If she wasn't careful she would overheat, she made a quick mental note to take a dip in the water soon, but not before asking a few questions of her own. "You don't smell like a human." She cooed playfully towards the robed man. She turned her gaze towards the blind man now. "You seem to get by very well for a blind man"

DaGlobster

Ky listened to the both of them intently. As he did so, he knelt down, taking up handful of fine white sand. It reminded him of home, in a way. After a few moments, he stood back up, patting his hands off. He had his upper set of limbs out, because those looked the most normal. The other set he kept held to his body, underneath his coverings.

"I'm a wanderer. I don't have a home, it...doesn't exist anymore. I've dedicated my life to seeing everything Le'Ranna has to offer. This is my first time on a Serendipity beach."

He looked out towards the endless ocean, taking in another deep breath.

He chuckled lightly at Abigale's statement, looking down at her. "No, I'm not."

He started walking forwards again, just past the two of them, and stood at the shore, allowing the waves to splash over his covered feet. He turned around to address them again.

"My name is Aun'Vratyis Ky'For'Ua, but you may call me Ky."

Wicked Basket

"Blindness is only as much of an impairment as you make it out to be," Gen explained. "It is possible to find other ways to know your surroundings."

Gen turned and faced the other two, showing that he knew exactly where they were both located despite his lack of eyesight.

"My name is Gen, professional swordsman and wanderer."

He threw in the fact that he was swordsman just to observe the reaction that he would get from the other two. Most would consider and blind man swinging a sword around to be a scary thing.

LamiaGirl

Abigale stretched out one more time as the men spoke, this time however she raised herself up onto her tail so that she was standing before them. She took a moment to wipe the sand from her body, taking special care to make sure that she thoroughly cleaned under her breasts as well as her pubic region. Both men had introduced themselves and it was time for her to do the same. She raised a little higher on her tail before lowering herself down in a playful bow. "I am Abigale." she said pleasantly.

She took a small moment to bring her once outstretched tail in, wrapping its coils neatly around her self, creating a spiral in the sand. All the while she absentmindedly continued to lift her breasts making sure that no sand was stuck under them. "Gen the blind swordsman, and Ky the... Not human wanderer. I am very pleased to meet both of you."

She was impressed with how Gen had managed to track them, he was blind but he seemed to be aware of his surroundings in an almost surreal way. Perhaps his other senses were strengthened. She thought back to her own sense of smell, flicking her tongue again as she did, and how she could tell where and what things were by scent. This of course brought her mind back to Ky who did not smell human and had stated that he was in fact not. She took a second looking back to her clothing pile and then dismissing it again. Neither men seemed to have too much of an interest in her in any inappropriate way, so she was more than comfortable staying unclothed and comfortable.

"I am just a Lamia" She said at last. She had no interest in revealing her previous mercenary career just yet.

Wicked Basket

"A lamia," Gen repeated. "I have never encountered one of your kind before."

As for the other stranger with an incredibly complicated name, he was obviously not human. Gen wasn't going to pry him for information though. That would be rude.

DaGlobster

Ky nodded his head lightly when Gen proclaimed himself as a blind swordsman. That was...impressive. Ky could relate to the man, since he himself could fight without using his eyes. It was challenging, yet...fulfilling.

"A pleasure to meet the both of you," Ky said, bowing his head slightly. When Abigale brought up her race, Ky looked towards the ground, in thought.

"I've...heard of Lamias in my travels. Your kind is not particularly common, much like mine." He commented.

As he spoke, he lowered his hood and face covering, showing his head to the both of them.

LamiaGirl

Abigale looked up in time to see Ky lower his hood and facial wraps. While she knew he was not human she was not expecting what she did see. His skin was bone white with a triad of bony crests on his head where hear should be. His mouth seemed to be full of sharp dagger like teeth. But the thing that really threw her through a loop was his eyes. Or at least the black voids where eyes should have been. He was not human, but to her he looked not of this realm, a demon of sorts. The Lamia reared up, using her tail to swiftly lift her self up several additional feet, casting her at nearly ten feet tall now. She held this posture for a moment before realizing what she was doing. A blush crossed her pale cheeks as she lowered herself down to a normal height again.

"I'm sorry for that. You startled me... I was not expecting..." She trailed off searching for the proper words to use without sounding offensive. Her reaction had been the same one she used when startled or afraid. Lamia would often raise themselves higher on their tails when frightened so that they would appear bigger, and effectively ward off potential threats. This man, Ky, was not a threat to her, If he were he certainly would have done something by now.

In all the excitement she had almost forgotten about Gen. She looked over to him wondering if he could tell what had just happened. It was then that she remembered that both men had made a statement in regards to the rarity of her own kind. Gen saying he had never encountered other Lamia, while Ky had mentioned that she was not common like himself. She half chuckled now at the memory of his words. If only she had known what he was about to do before he had she might have come up with some witty comment in regards to his own rarity.

"Lamia tend not to go on adventures or leave our homeland" She said at last in an absent minded way. Her gaze had now shifted from her companions to the waters edge, where just a few inches away cool refreshing waves lapped gently at the shore. "Im unique." In truth she had not left her clan willingly. She had been forced out at a young age along with several other females when a battle for control had erupted.

Wicked Basket

Gen said nothing as the scene had unfolded in front of him. That Ky fellow wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't from around here. He was like nothing Gen had ever seen before. The lamia girl, Abigale, seemed to have been startled as well, rearing up like an animal that had been threatened. After apologizing for her behavior she explained that her kind weren't ones to travel. How boring that must be to stay in one place for your entire life.

"I think we're all fairly unique," Gen said with a smile. "A blind man that's a champion swordsman, and girl with a snake's tail, and an otherworldly being that has never even seen a beach before. We're all in good company I think."

DaGlobster

Ky didn't flinch as Abigale reared up. It was a common reaction, he was used to it. He pursed his lips, hiding his teeth as his eyes hovered between Gen and Abigale. He turned his head when Gen spoke, and shook it lightly.

"No, I've never been to a Serenian beach. I've walked the beaches of Thanatos, and..." He paused, dull pain entering his face as he looked down. "You get the point."

He continued to unwrap himself, removing his hood and neck covering and dropping them to the side, stretching his neck. He traced Abigale's stare out towards the ocean. "The waters look nice. I was going to go for a swim, actually."

LamiaGirl

Ky removed a few more layers of wrapping from his head and neck exposing more of himself to the sea air. Abigale handled this much better now that the initial shock had warn off. Her gaze wandered now back to Gen, who was proving a model of composure, he had mentioned that they were all unique and subsequently all in good company. He was much better with words than others she had dealt with. He was also considerably politer. She wondered if this was a result of his being blind. "Well as you both are well behaved I seem to have no reason why we all cant get along and share this beach." There was a hint of flirtation returning to her voice. Despite everything it was nice to have people around who were comfortable with her, and with themselves.

Ky had mentioned that he was going to go for a swim. She looked back over at the inviting crystal clear water. She had swam here earlier today. This section of beach was perfect for it. The water was free of rocks and debris, there were no plants growing, and the waves were not threatening. There were points of varied depths even spots further out where an average man  could touch the bottom. She had played around among these underwater hills and valleys swimming neatly through them before returning to the surface for air. Now at the prospect of others to swim with she was even more excited about the prospects of a swim.

"I was thinking the same thing." She said earnestly. Her eyes met the sea again and she wondered if Gen would be a swimmer as well. While she was not sure how a blind man could manage she was not about to put it past him. She flicked her tongue again, passively smelling the air before speaking. "Gen were you planning on taking a dip as well?" As she spoke she began to move smoothly towards the waters edge. She was at an advantage now as she had already removed her own clothing hours before. Moments later and she felt the cool water against the bottom of her scales. It felt wonderful.

Wicked Basket

"I'm not much of a swimmer," Gen replied. "But don't let that inhibit you from having a good time."

Gen smiled inwardly to himself. Neither of them caught on earlier when he had mentioned Abigale's snake tail even though no one had told him about it. It was fun pretending to be completely blind even though he still had a way to see. He didn't know why. He just found it amusing.

DaGlobster

(just to let you guys know, I updated Ky's character sheet, more specifically his appearance bit. You might want to check it out.)

Almost ritualistically, Ky started stripping off his wrappings, letting them flutter to the ground. After his shoulders were revealed, he removed his chest coverings in a single swipe, exposing his upper body. His muscles tightened as he stretched his bottom set of arms.

Stepping into the water, he'd walk until it came up to his waist, apparently unbothered by the temperature. He cupped water into his hands, and splashed it onto himself.