Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing to do [OPen to 2 at most] [M for Nudity]

Started by LamiaGirl, January 05, 2015, 08:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamiaGirl

Abigale bowed slightly towards Gen when he indicated they were free to enjoy themselves. With a smile on her face she swiftly turned on the spot and bolted for deeper water. Her powerful tail pushed her along making a giant "S" shape in the shallow water, moving her with surprising speed. Before long she was four or five feet deep and there she dove submerging her entire body to swim swiftly along the shallow sea floor. Her hair traced back over her body providing little drag as she cruised along for several moments before emerging again. The water rushed off her body and her pink hair fell flat concealing her breasts for only a moment.

She smiled playfully as she brushed her sea soaked hair from her face and swam easily back towards the shoreline. One of the benefits of being a Lamia in the water was that she did not ever need to tread water, she could move easily in both shallow and deep water. Ky was already waste deep in the water and when she looked at him she noticed that all his skin was the same tone. His frame was lightly built but packed with what looked like dense muscle. He also had four arms. He had been hiding the second set before but now they were out and clearly visible. Of all things this was not shocking to Abi. Using her spells she was able to manifest three additional arms made of magic for herself. If anything she had a greater amount of respect for him now as she knew how hard it could be to actively control additional limbs.

Abigale began to swim lazily around Ky, until she found the tip of her own tail. She continued this loop around him taking the opportunity to see him from all sides. Her pace was slow and more relaxed now.

Wicked Basket

As the other two went for their swim, Gen took the time to sit cross-legged in the sand and meditate. He took slow deep breaths and manipulated the air around him to create a nice relaxing breeze for himself. Surprisingly, there weren't many moments like this where he could simply relax in peace. Another rare treat was good company. They were unusual company perhaps, but good company. This was the most absolutely ideal moment to just let go and enjoy himself.

DaGlobster

Ky just seemed to absorb himself in feeling the water, his lower set of arms moving slowly back and forth beneath the surface. He closed his eyes, letting his other senses soak in. Then, he felt something swimming around him. Cracking an eye open, he saw Abigale looping around him, not unlike a shark or serpent, and he chuckled. He also saw that she'd used magic to grow a few additional arms.

For him, controlling both sets wasn't difficult at all, it was natural for him. He had to admit, it was tempting to suddenly thrust out an arm and grab the tip of her tail, but he decided not to.

"Interesting imitation you're doing there. Are you trying to flatter me?"

LamiaGirl

Abigale only smiled as she lazily twisted onto her back exposing her bare breast and stomach to the sun. The additional limbs soon faded away into nothingness. "They say imitation is the sweetest form of flattery. In many ways we are not so different it seems." She purred happily. As her orbit took her between Ky and the beach she noticed that Gen had taken a seat and was meditating or something on the beach. She noticed something though, air flow. Moments earlier the air had been still, but now, it moved. This was evident to her in two ways. The first being she could see the fabric of his clothes ruffling, and the second being she had a plethora of new tastes in the air carried on a wayward breeze. Strangely looking around at the trees and plants proved that no natural wind was occurring. Gen was moving the air around him.

In a moment of seriousness Abigale stopped and twisted over right side up and raised up on her tail to get a better look at Gen. He looked peaceful. She recognized this behavior, or at least she thought she did. It was definitely him changing the air. "Your a mage?!" She blurted out without realizing it.

Wicked Basket

Gen's head immediately snapped in Abigale's direction. He looked her way for a couple seconds, and then started laughing.

"You caught me," he said chuckling. "I am indeed a mage. An air mage to be precise. I'm also not completely blind. I use the air around me to see. That's how I knew you had a snake's tail even though you didn't tell me."

DaGlobster

"Not so different, hm?" It wasn't really a question that was meant to be answered, but it still pertained to the situation. As she floated onto her back, this time Ky couldn't help but notice just how alluring this lamia girl was coming off as. At first, he'd paid her no attention, since they were strangers, but her sheer comfort with him and Gen, and her propensity for putting herself in these naurally enticing positions meant that Ky had no choice but to eventually take notice of her.

Before he looked at her long enough to be more than a passive glance, he returned to what he was doing.

"It wasn't that hard to fathom," Ky interjected, looking back towards the beach. It looked like he was preparing to do some meditation of his own, as he started slowing down his breathing even more. "For a blind man, his level of perception can only be explained by the supernatural."

He started to do martial arts forms in the water, slowly moving from position to position, the water rippling around him in an almost zen manner. His martial arts were unique, like no other style seen on Le'Ranna.

LamiaGirl

Suddenly that made a lot more sense to Abigale. She knew that mages could use their powers in different ways to achieve different effects. She took a moment to think back to Gens earlier words. HE had in fact mentioned that she was half snake, and she hadn't even noticed. She would have recalled if he had touched her tail but he hadn't, so he had seen her through his gift. "that's quite a gift you have there" she said at last. she had always wanted to be a mage like others, but her own lack of talent had forced her to use the precast spells of other mages.

Abi noticed her other companion had gone quiet. She turned now to look at him not knowing what to expect. She was surprised to see that he had started some form of slow martial arts. It was not like any she had seen, and her assumption was that it was an art of his people. She had never been one for such things, meditation and martial arts. They took too much time and focus. She had always been a fast person, seizing her moments and over powering obstacles with brute force. She was curious now and wanted to watch Ky practice his art.

The Lamia slithered back onto the beach and coiled neatly several feet away from Gen, facing the sea. She had settled her upper body into her own coils like a chair of sorts so that she might relax as she watched Ky. As she did she took several handfuls of hair and began to wring the water out.

Wicked Basket

"I also know that you are naked," Gen said slyly as Abigale came up beside him. "I just didn't say anything so I wouldn't embarrass you. I also know that your clothes are right over there."

Gen pointed to the exact spot where Abigale's clothes were sitting.

"I apologize for my deception. I just find it amusing to pretend I'm completely blind and see if people catch on. Could I perhaps make it up to you by telling you how my vision works?"

DaGlobster

Silently, Ky noted that Abigale had left the water, but this was of no consequence to him. His forms did require him to take a few steps ever once in a while, however, so he did find himself gradually moving back to the shore, until he ended up ankle deep.

He knew Abigale and Gen were probably watching, so after he finished the martial forms, he entered the meditative ones. Long, fluid movements of all four of his arms, each doing a different thing as their movements sprinkled the water that was clinging to them.

LamiaGirl

Abigale couldn't help but smile as Gen pointed out that he knew she was naked. She also giggled at his mention of not wanting to embarrass her. He certainly was proving to be quite the gentleman. She looked over to where he pointed when he mentioned her clothing, he was of course exactly right in pointing them out. When he asked if he could explain how his sight works abigales smile grew wider. "Id love that" she purred softly.

she cast a glance back to ky watching the way his movements matched the water in fluidity. They were slow and methodical. Each one exacted with absolute precision and purpose. Kys people were most likely skilled combatants with such a  precise art. She could see the dedication he placed in it. She flicked her tongue excitedly as she watched ky's movements bring him closer to shore. She wondered if he were noving in to hear about Gen's sight as well.

Wicked Basket

"Alright then," Gen said spinning himself to face Abigale. "As you know, air is everywhere. However, air cannot be where something else is. It is not where I am, not where you, not where a tree is, etc. I can see where things are by where the air is not. Since the air is a fluid, it forms a perfect mold around whatever object is immersed in it. I am able to see these molds, even down to some of the finest details. It's a skill I've been perfecting since I was eleven years old."

DaGlobster

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Ky spoke up.

"That's a very intriguing skill, Gen. I have done similar things before, through meditation. If I enter meditation on a ship, I can percieve all that happens on it, through the sounds in the air and the vibrations in the wood. I admire your dedication."

With a sudden, lightning fast flourish that sent the water around him cascading into the air, Ky finished, and bowed. He approached Abigale and Gen, and sat down, crossing his legs and placing his hands on them, palms down and elbows up.

He found his eyes wandering to Abigale's snake half again, and he released a thoughtful sound. "Abigale, may I...feel your tail?" He asked, curiosity in his voice.

LamiaGirl

Abigale listened intently to Gen's explenation of his abilities. It truly was a remarkable adaptation to a rather sever disability. It was very admirable. She particularly interested in the concept of air molds and what she herself looked like. It was such an odd thought that he saw her as simply a void in the air. She partially wanted to test his ability to see just how precise it was.

Before long Ky was sitting next to her cross legged. She looked him over again taking a mental note of how his second set of arms connected to his frame. They were remarkable. It was also the first time she noticed that he had only four fingers. She looked at her own five fingered hands and the question arose in her mind. Which finger was he missing? She knew that he wasn't actually missing a finger by his standards, but by human standards which finger did he not have. Her thoughts were interrupted by a rather id question that caused her to smile. Ky wanted to feel her tail.

Abigale held her smile and gave him an approving nod before uncoiling a section of her tail and presenting the scaly limb for him to touch. The section she was offering was about halfway down her length, a rather thick and muscular section. It would give him a better idea of what she actually had going on underneath her skin.

Wicked Basket

"It's not a complete substitute for actual sight, though," Gen continued. "There are still things I can't see, such as colors, two-dimensional patterns, reflections, things like that. That's also why I can't read or write. I can't see words written on paper. They're too flat."

Though he had heard Ky's unusual request to touch Abigale's tail, he had let it slide and kept talking. He didn't want to draw attention to him and make him feel uncomfortable, and Abigale didn't seem to have a problem with it.

DaGlobster

Although he didn't hesitate, it was clear Ky was still rather reluctant about touching her. His curiosity had gotten the better of him, however, and he took the section up in his four hands. At first, he just felt it under his fingers. He passed them over her soft scales, and traced the patterns to see if they were textured any differently, or if those scales were harder (or softer) than the others.

His touch, however, had nothing really emotional to it. Born out of legitimate curiosity, this was done without any feeling on his face, other than the intent stare he was giving it.

"Even just feeling it, I can tell this is powerful..." He paused, squeezing it lightly, finding his observation to be correct. "You could break a man in two with a tail like this."

He brought his eyes up to hers, and began to study them, before turning his head to Gen.

"My people had a method of writing for the blind. I never really learned about it, for obvious reasons, but I know it was based on textures."

As he spoke, he continued to examine Abigale's tail, bending it slightly to see how dense the muscles were.

LamiaGirl

Gen continued on explaining the finer points of his sight while Ky gently took hold of Abigales tail. As his fingers traced over her she began to gently flex the various muscles along her length. This took a degree of concentration as she did not want to contract too tightly. This task was made all the more difficult by her own hedonistic enjoyment of being touched. Regardless of Ky's reasons for wanting to feel her, she did posses her own guilty pleasure with the act. Ky had also paid her a very high compliment stating that she was powerful and able to break a man. Within her culture strength was prized as an attribute as only the strongest females were allowed to breed with the pure blood Lamia males. Needless to say his words had brought a slight blush to her cheeks.

"Indeed I could. But I'm not so inclined to do so unless absolutely needed" Abigale retained her playful tone as she spoke. She looked back at him her own eyes meeting his, or at least what she perceived to be his eyes. The eyes were her favorite part of any person, they were honest and true and capable of such beauty, but never had she seen eyes like what Ky had. They were deep, almost like an endless expanse. One could easily be trapped in those eyes. Her tongue flickered again bringing her the familiar sea air, and the newly familiar scents of her companions.

As Ky's attention turned to Gen he had explained that his own people had determined ways for the blind to read using textures. It was a remarkable idea, one that would bring a great deal of equality to those with the disability. Not to say that Gen was disabled, if anything he was made more competent by his adapted abilities. As he spoke his hands continued to move the length of her tail, he even went so far as to bend it gently, to which she applied a gentle amount of resistance, before allowing it to bend in the manner he so wished. This was to show that despite the muscle mass she retained a great deal of flexibility.

"No one has managed to escape once I've wrapped around them" She said proudly. "And there have been those crushed beyond saving in my grasp." she continued to smile as she stretched out a little more moving her tail through Ky's hands so that he could feel her tail moving in a more practical manner. Her stretching out took a moment or two, and rather than stretch out in a straight line she curled gently around Gen before crossing back over herself and doing the same around Ky creating a figure eight with her length.

Wicked Basket

"We also have something like that," Gen informed Ky. "We call it brail, I believe. However, my father abandoned my mother and I after I was born, and we couldn't afford to have someone teach me."

Gen watched as Abigale's tail weaved its way around the two of them. The control she had over it was extraordinary. Gen reached out and stroked her tail once. It was smooth and cool to the touch. Very fascinating.

"I don't imagine anyone would want to escape from your grasp," Gen replied with a grin.

DaGlobster

Ky noticed the blush on her cheeks, and he blinked. As she began to move her tail in his hands, he placed one hand underneath her tail, feeling the wide scales underneath her as they passed over his palm. The finger he didn't have on his hands was the equivalent of a pinkie, but his fingers were spaced in a way that this didn't really impede him, and they were slightly thicker than human fingers, if only by a margin.

Ky was about to reply to Gen, before he realized it was a joke. Ky wasn't the best with humor, not by a long shot, and he sometimes confused sarcasm for seriousness. Instead, he returned his eyes to Abigale's.

"That's good. A life should ever be taken unless no other choice is present. Unfortunately, we have to accept that many times, there is no choice."

He wanted to see just how tight her scales were to her muscles, so he pinched it lightly. His two lower arms let go of the section in his hands, and they rested on the part curled around him.

"I'm fairly confident you could crush a rider and his horse, if you had the opportunity. I've killed many as well. I'm...not particularly proud of it, but I can tell you're a great warrior, Abigale."

LamiaGirl

Abigale gave a small shiver that seemed to go her entire length as she felt Gen's hand on her tail. She hadn't been expecting it but it was pleasant none the less. Her surprise was multiplied ten fold when she observed what she believed to be a flirtation come from the blind man. She looked over at him and saw the grin on his lips, which seemed to be contagious as she to started to grin. She did love the attention that was being placed on her, and it was not often that she received such kindness without someone having sinister motives. The best thing was that neither male seemed at all uncomfortable by her which was a rare thing indeed.

"So youd be fine with a late night embrace? A tender squeeze as it were?" She teased as her tongue flicked out playfully at Gen.

Her attention fell back to Ky. The mysterious stranger who seemed to have a depe appreciation for her as a creature. He had made a comment that suggested he was far more fond of life than other people of the world who would kill each other without blinking an eye. But given his current appreciation for her form it stood to reason that maybe his people and him put a higher value on life. A light pinch made her raise her body only a little and giggle a little more. "You have a very refreshing view on things. And I have no doubt that someone of your caliber would easily find an equal on the battlefield." She wondered now what fighting him would be like. With his well trained body, his skill in combative arts and four arms at once. He would certainly prove overwhelming for ten men let alone a single combatant.

Wicked Basket

Gen chuckled at Abigale's question.

"It does get awfully lonely while traveling," Gen replied. "I've just never really had an interest to settle down anywhere I guess."

While Gen did feel somewhat left out that Ky's combat ability was complimented and not his, he let it slide. He had received countless compliments from many people, including opponents of his. Ky probably hardly received compliments at all. He probably needed it more than Gen.