Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing to do [OPen to 2 at most] [M for Nudity]

Started by LamiaGirl, January 05, 2015, 08:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Ky smiled at her compliment, not having heard one in...forever, actually. Only when he helped someone, did he get anything remotely close to a compliment, but even this was rare, and opportunities to help were even rarer, especially for a wanderer like him. It was usually just a "thank you" or "bless your soul!'. Sometimes, he didn't even get a thank you.

"Someone of my calibre..." He repeated, and shook his head. "I've yet to find an equal. Soldiers, guards, bandits, mages, I've fought what felt like thousands, but nobody's been able to match me yet."

He looked back to her eyes, leaning forwards and resting an elbow on her tail, cupping his head.

"But, maybe I've finally found my equal? Or equals?"

LamiaGirl

Abigale couldn't help but flash another grin at Gen. Whether or not he could tell that she was smiling at him she didn't know. From his statement she could tell that he traveled a lot. And if he hadn't found a place to settle down then he would keep on traveling. She knew that that was lonely life to live and almost felt bad for him. But some people did choose that life for a higher purpose, maybe he had chosen this for himself. Or maybe he just hadn't found anywhere worth settling. "If yer brave enough yer always welcome to share an embrace with me. Though I cant always guarantee yer safety." she teased

Moments later an interesting prospect occurred. The idea that Ky may have found equals amongst them. She wondered if she could really stand against him, she wasn't trained like he was and she was certain he had a lot more combative experience than she did, but maybe her size and strength was enough to win. Maybe her spells would level the playing field. But what would Gen think of such a thing? and was Ky even actually proposing what she thought he might be? It was a lot to think about. Rather than do anything drastic she simply looked over at Ky, cocked her head to the side and responded with an "Oh?"

Wicked Basket

"I suppose there is only one way to find out," Gen said. "Anyone up for some friendly sparring?"

Even if he hadn't meant it to be taken as such, considering them equals was obviously an offer to see if they were. That was just the way of things. Regardless of what he meant, Gen enjoyed sparring among friends. It was the only time he could fight for fun instead of super serious tournaments during which no one seemed to have a good time.

DaGlobster

Ky looked over to Gen, and he stood up, dusting the sand off of himself. "I was about to suggest the same thing. We're all warriors here, we're all friends."

Turning to fully face Gen, he crossed his arms. "I'll take up your offer. Though be warned, you might leave with a few more bruises than you came in with."

Wicked Basket

Gen let out a good-natured chuckle at Ky's remark.

"We'll see who has the bruises, my friend."

From his sitting position, Gen launched himself upward with a blast of air, did a backflip just because, and then landed on the other side of Ky.

"I fight just as well without my blade," Gen said as he entered a ready stance.

LamiaGirl

Abigale got up swiftly as the pair rose to their feet. It turned out there was to be a friendly sparring match and she wanted in. Gen was already engaged in surprising acrobatic feat that put him in a great starting position. The lamia was going use this opportunity to get her clothes back on. It seemed like the proper thing to do if she were to be engaged in a more physical interaction.

She slipped over to her pile of clothes and from it pulled the black kimono style dress with gold trim. It fit neatly over her curvy frame hiding her intimate parts from view. Next she pulled from the pile a belt with a triad of swords attached to it. She wrapped it around her waist so that the weapons fit neatly behind her. All that remained in the pile now were a few pieces of armor and a cloak.

with her gear equipped she turned to face the pair rising up almost 8 feet as she did. Her tail curled up behind her tightening into an s shape so that she would be ready to strike. "well now things have gotten interesting" she said through a mischivous smile

DaGlobster

Ky ignored Abigale now, pretty much tuning her out as he focused his vision on Gen. Fighting unarmed, Gen was definitely at a disadvantage against Ky, but Ky respected his decision to not use a blade. It's not like Ky had any blades of his own.

He looked to Abigale, who seemed to be ready to spar as well.

Cracking his neck, and all of his knuckles, Ky gave Gen a respectful bow, before entering his ready stance. Extending an arm, he beckoned Gen towards him with two fingers,

Wicked Basket

Instead of simply charging straight in, Gen approached his opponent slowly. He had never fought anyone with four arms before, so he was already at a disadvantage, and since Ky was unarmed it wouldn't be right to use his sword. The only other equalizer he had would be his aeromancy.

"Just one more question before we start," Gen said. "Would I be allowed to use magic to make up for the fact that I'm not as.... well armed?"

LamiaGirl

Abigale stopped. It seemed the two males were going to square off on their own. She smiled wanting to watch this play out. She wondered who had the real advantage, after all Gen may be blind but he was a mage, and all the while Ky seemed to be a master of martial arts with four arms to deliver a hail storm of strikes. She guessed that they might be evenly matched, and should the pair ever meet for real on the battlefield, it might come down to mutual destruction. Luckily this was friendly with rules, and if things got out of hand she would intervene herself.

Rather than cross between the two Abigale began slithering around the pair, until she found a spot to stay and watch from. Ky was ready to go at this point, entering into a combative posture while gesturing for Gen to make the first move. It was at this point that Gen requested to use his Magics. She had assumed he was already going to do that, but was impressed that he was prepared to go into battle without if needed. He had also cracked a joke, Abigales grin widened deeply as she tried to keep a straight face. "If you boys would like swords Im more than willing to share" She gestured to weapons on the back of her hip as she spoke.

DaGlobster

"You may. I presumed you were already going to," Ky said, maintaining his posture. His eyes flashed over to Abigale, who'd spoken, offering her swords. He frowned, shaking his head. "I've renounced weapons, Abigale. Although I can use them just as my fists, I'd rather not."

He looked to Gen, who'd slowly approached him, and spoke up. "What are our rules, or limits?"

Wicked Basket

"Let's just try not to hurt each other too severely," Gen replied. "I trust that you are an honorable warrior."

Gen pulled his sword out of the sash around his waist and tossed it to Abigale.

"Hold this," he told her. "Be careful with it. It is my most prized possession, and do not draw it from its sheath."

Gen then turned back to Ky.

"Alright, I'm ready now."

Gen returned to his ready position, but then immediately launched himself at Ky with the assistance of his elemental abilities. He aimed a kick directly for Ky's midsection, hoping to  overwhelm him with the sheer speed of his strike.

DaGlobster

"Noted. As per the normal rules, we'll spar until one of us yields or concedes."

He tightened the coverings on his legs, so they'd be less baggy. He studied every movement that Gen made. Zoning himself out of the world, Ky allowed it all to melt away from him, leaving only his opponent and the area immediately around them for him to perceive.

Even Abigale sort of just faded away for him, washing into the background.

When Gen made his first move, it all came rushing back in, and Ky acted. Springing into action, he stepped to the side, and aimed to grab Gen's leg with the two arms on his left, and stop Gen's momentum with the two arms on his right. As he would come to find out, Ky was strong, easily twice as strong as a man.

Once Gen's momentum would be stopped, Ky would take the two hands he used to stop Gen, and ball them into fists, intent on forcing him to the ground with two simultaneous punches to the chest.

Wicked Basket

Gen was slightly shocked at how easily he was brought to a stop. That wasn't good. The next thing he needed to be concerned with were the two fists coming down on him. Gen caught both of the fists and created a cushion of air beneath him to dampen his impact with the ground. He would then place the foot of his free leg on Ky's stomach and attempt to use it as leverage to flip Ky over and off of him.

DaGlobster

Ky actually rolled with Gen's push, letting go of his leg and elegantly cartwheeling over him with the aid of his leg, and landing behind his head, facing him. Rather than do anything, however, he took a few steps back, and waited for Gen to stand up again.

Wicked Basket

Gen took his time getting up since Ky was letting him and reassessed the situation. Those for arms of his were a bigger boon than he had anticipated. Never before had he fought someone with an extra pair of arms, and now he was almost wished that he had an extra pair. There had to be some way around it. By the looks of things so far, Ky had a defensive fighting style. He would simply stop any attack Gen made and then counterattack with whatever arms he had free.

"This is going to be more difficult than I had originally thought," Gen commented. "And I had originally thought that this was going to be very difficult."

LamiaGirl

Abigale reached up her hand catching Gens sword easily as he tossed it to her. She was shocked at its size and weight. Compared to her own feeble weapons it was clearly a much more powerful item. Gen had also thrown her a warning, instructing her not to unsheathe the blade. To be honest her first thought was to free the weapon from its casing and see what kind of sword a blind swordsman used, but rather than risk the rage of a mage, she held her curiosity at bay and cradled the weapon in sheathe tightly against her body.

The sparring match started fast with both men moving in a very acrobatic manner. This was the kind of movement and speed that she herself could not manage, She had always been envious of the smaller humans and human like creatures that could move with a swift agility. Her own speed was quite good, and no biped could out run her in a straight away, or out swim her in the sea. She could even out climb most others and move easily through trees. These men however practically flew, each movement was precise, it was almost as if they could dance in the rain and not get wet.

AS she watched she desperately wanted to get involved, she loved to fight, almost as much as she loved to relax in the sun. Even without spells or weapons. It was the feel of someone pressed against her, using their own passion and fury. She loved getting a coil around someone and pulling them in close, the feeling of their body heat against her skin, the sound of their heart, and the smell of seat. Her cheeks had begun to flush bright red as she thought about it. As it turned out the idea of intimate combat was arousing to the Lamia.

DaGlobster

Ky smiled, taking the compliment to heart. Suddenly, his stance changed, something that looked much more aggressive than before. He glanced over to Abigale, and chuckled. The poor girl looked like she was just raring to go. A little desperate for it, actually.

"You're looking a bit fidgety, Abigale. Should we make this a three-way?" He asked, maintaining his stance.

LamiaGirl

Abigale smiled at the thought of sparring with both males. She could picture herself moving in, as swiftly as her tail could carry her. Before they could respond she would sweep into Gen, moving silently to bowl him over. She could see herself then cutting in low towards Ky to swipe a higher section of her tail at his waist. She would throw a coil around him securing his arms to his hips and pull him to the ground as she rolled a second length of tail around him. Gen would respond by attacking her with his magic, aeromancy, and she would of course roll to the side before lunging at him to pin him down with her upper body using her weight to control him further. Her thoughts were so vivid that she could almost feel ky struggling against her grip, the hands that once gently explored her tail now fighting against its muscle.

It was then that she realized that she had been lost in fantasy and she gave her head a quick shake to clear the images from her mind. She was still flushed and her own heart was racing. Maybe it was the duel in progress, maybe it was the thought of moving in close, maybe it was the warm sun or the fact that the moon was going to be full in a few nights, whatever it was she was excited. Abigale looked back and forth between Ky and Gen. "Only if you boys think you can handle me" She purred teasingly.

Wicked Basket

"You only have two arms," Gen teased. "I think I could handle you at least."

DaGlobster

"Although my reasons are different from Gen's, I too believe you can match me."

Instead of facing Gen completely, he turned slightly so he face the both of them instead, putting himself into a more neutral stance.

"You say nobody's escaped your coils. I think I can put that to the test."

Ky was being humble, of course. Back on Kath, he would lead the hunts for the great serpents that resided on its deserts. He knew a thing or two about how fighting large snakes worked, a card he'd hopefully get to play to Abigale's surprise.