Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Two dragons walk into a tavern. (Tj, M)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, January 10, 2015, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Flint chuckled and remarked,"Well, after all these years I can barely remember what type I am...what type might you happen to be?"

Vyraena

"I'm a Shadow Dragon." Darius said. "Although I must say I have never seen another living dragon of my kind."

thehiddenbeast13

Flint pondered for a moment and said,"Now that you mention it, I actually haven't seen any other dragons lately..."

Vyraena

"We've been away for a bit of time, now." Darius said with a smile. "We should return to the party. When it's over, we can talk about this more."

thehiddenbeast13

Flint nodded and said with a sneer,"Maybe I could and find some more wine..." Flint then stood up and opened the door before saying,"After you m'lord."

Vyraena

"Please, call me Darius, at least when other people are around." Darius said. "That's what I go by in my human form, and you're not a lesser being like these humans. There's no need for fancy titles."

He walked through the door and waited for Flint to follow.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint only rolled his eyes and said,"Whatever you say Darius..." He then left and slowly closed the door behind him as he re-entered the party, already running around trying to find some more of the delectable wine!

Vyraena

As soon as Darius returned to the scene of the party, young noblewomen began to surround him, clinging onto him and flirting with him. A servant brought him over another glass of wine, and he pointed to Flint, who seemed to be looking for some more. "Bring him a glass as well."

thehiddenbeast13

Flint quickly chugged down the glass and was already starting to look drunk. He sat down and tried to hide the fact that he was drunk...he soon ended up falling asleep in his seat not too long later.

Vyraena

Darius came over a moment later, with the noblewoman who had been flirting with him following close behind. He woke Flint up, and with a smile and a laugh he asked, "Bored already?"

thehiddenbeast13

Flints eyes slowly opened up as he said,"Wha-huh?" He looked around for a moment, his vision still blurry. He then saw Darius and heard his remark and said,"Possibly...It's not like I know half of things these people are talking about." As he spoke he wobbled around in his seat for a moment, it was obvious he was drunk.

Vyraena

Darius laughed again at his answer, noting Flint was drunk but not saying anything about it. "Well, perhaps one of these young ladies could help you out. Which one would you like, Flint?"

The group of girls behind Darius looked over at Flint, and frowned when they saw he wasn't a nobleman. "Since you are a good personal friend of mine, Flint, after all." Darius added, and with that the girls had renewed interest.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint looked around blankly for a moment, but then almost fell out of his seat! He then swung his finger around and pointed at Darius. His vision was still adjusting as he said,"The weird one right there..."

Vyraena

Darius laughed, then motioned for one of the girls to come forward. She was a moderately tall woman with jet black hair and pale skin, wearing an extravagant blue dress. "Well, I'm going to have to exclude myself from the group. I'm sure Lady Roslyn will be fine, Flint."

With that, Lady Roslyn went over and placed her hand on one of Flint's shoulders, clearly unsatisfied with his drunken state and his lack of nobility, but wanting to impress Darius.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint smiled and said,"Well hello there..." he then laid his head on her lap and almost fell asleep again!

Vyraena

"Put up with him for a little, Roslyn!" Darius said with a laugh. "I'll make it up to you later!"

With that, he walked away and returned to the center of the party.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint stroked Roslyn's cheek and said,"You can go if you want to...I don't want to cause anything..." He then took his head off of her lap and straightened himself and said,"You don't have to prove anything to him."

Vyraena

Lady Roslyn looked at Flint and laughed. "You don't know him very well, do you... Flint, was it? This isn't a test for me. He's looking to see how you handle the situation."

thehiddenbeast13

Flint smiled for a moment and said,"Well, I think I'm doing pretty good..."

Vyraena

"So far, you are." Lady Roslyn said. "So, where are you going to take it from here?"

Meanwhile, Lord Darius was dancing in the middle of the room with a beautiful young noblewoman, who appeared to be his favorite for the night.