Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Black Powder Party [M]

Started by visualspice, January 10, 2015, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Probably the only thing that saved Nelly was the chaos that soon followed, for while Tomcat was amused by her antics- Khanna was not. He would not be made a fool before his men, and with knife already in hand, it was evident his method to put Nelly in her place. But before Khanna could get an inch, another young, giggling Mountain Cat brushed past him, nearly knocking the knife from his hand.

And the foolish Cat who did so was a knew recruit, still easily green around the gills as his laughter trailed behind him while he raced after Nelly.
"Hey- mute girl, you oughta learn to share! That looked fucking fun!" Clint beamed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Nelly whipped around at the sound of a voice, and grinned widely at the boy running after her. Skidding to a stop, she held the box out to him and tilted her head in a, "Want some?" sort of gesture.

Because she was totally willing to share!

She was willing to share with people who would use these things for their proper purpose and appreciate them, dammit!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wicked Basket

Despite it all being admittedly funny, Tomcat knew that Khanna was pissed. In order to spare the young Cats the wrath of Khanna, he decided to take action himself. Tomcat drew his pistol, took aim, and shot Nelly's box of fun as she held it out to Clint.

visualspice

And just as Clint went to reach for it-
the box exploded- and he got party poppered IN THE FACE.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Aaaand there went the entire box, setting off a chain reaction of colorful explosions and screaming whistles as glitter and streamers and lights went off, and for a few moments the entire tavern was just blinded with the rainbowsplosion that was thick in the air!

And when the lights stopped flashing, there was glitter and confetti and streamers literally everywhere, plastering every wall and table and body in the room.

It would take years to be free of that amount of glitter...

And there Nelly stood, her arm still outstretched, blinking in surprise, before she sneezed out a cloud of glitter.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wicked Basket

Tomcat had not expected the entire box to go off like it did, but his hysterical laughter was indication that he was not displeased with the outcome. After years of cannons going off next to his head, the noise and lights didn't bother him at all like it might have some of the other guests. Gun still in hand, Tomcat approached Nelly and nudged her with his elbow.

"Now that's how ye have a good time, lass," Tomcat told her. "Just be glad Khanna'll be pissed at me now instead of you."

visualspice

And Clint sneezed one right back at her.
"Er.. shit, we probably should run?"
Cause he had a feeling there were goign to be a lot of really pissed off Cats!

But was surprised when Tomcat approached- and he stepped aside when Khanna followed-

Who decked Tom square across the face.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"

Wicked Basket

Tomcat stumbled backwards a step or two, but he had been expecting such a thing.

"I was only trying to help, mate," Tomcat said rubbing his jaw.

Rhindeer

Looking over at Clint as Khanna decked Tomcat, she grabbed the boy's arm and took off running, leaving a trail of glitter in her path like some sort of pixie. She lead them both out the door, juuuust in case Khanna was still in a murdering mood!

visualspice

The knife was out again as Khanna continued to go after Tom.
"We'll see how fucking helpful you are when I fucking cut you into a million pieces and toss you into the sea!"

And as the pair went running, the second they cleared the door Clint peered over his shoulder and gave a hoot and a holler.
"WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now this is my kinda party!" the boy shouted, glitter too- trailing off his form in an obvious trail of glittery rainbow glory.

Wicked Basket

Tomcat lifted his hands and took a step backwards.

"Whoa, easy," Tomcat said. "Surely you don't want to cut your best friend who only had good intentions to pieces. Think of all the fun times we shared."

visualspice

If looks could cut alone, Tomcat would be dead. And one glitterfied Khanna struck out quick, aiming to slap him with his blade across his cheek- as a warning, and a lesson.
"Friends is a unique term for us," he hissed. "Find a way to clean up this mess and I'll consider not killing you."

Wicked Basket

Tomcat managed to duck out of the way of the slap, but not his new assignment.

"That could take awhile," Tomcat said examining the mess. "Have ye considered just flooding the place to flush it all out?"

visualspice

And Khanna's look was even more venemous at his suggestion.
"Flood out my post and you'll be even more dead, Tom."

Rhindeer

Nelly laughed at Clint and thrust her arms in the air in victory, sending more glitter fluttering through the air. Then, still grinning impishly, she held her hand out high and nodded at him, hoping he'd understand she wanted a high five!

This kid was new, a kitten she'd not really gotten to know yet, but she already liked his style! And there was safety in numbers because Khanna couldn't murder them both! Right?

visualspice

Not knowing Nelly was mute, but understanding the gesture for a 'high five!' he gladly accepted, and soon those pale green eyes of his were looking over this glittered down beauty. Slicking his hair back, and thus cementing more glitter into his own blonde hair, he puffed out his chest and asked her, "So... got a date for this evenin'?"

Wicked Basket

"Fine, fine," Tomcat replied. "I'll figure out some other way."

Before Khanna could say anything else, Tomcat went off after the two trouble makers that had caused all this in the first place. He had a few words for them.

Fortunately he knew where they had run off to, and they were obliviously engaged in a little conversation of their own. Apparently the boy was trying to make a move on the mute, but it was about to rain on his parade.

"Ain't you a bit young to be dating, lad," Tomcat asked. "I'd like a word with the two of you."

Rhindeer

A date? Really? Nelly looked at him in surprise, and then snorted another laugh and, grinning, shook her head. The kid looked younger than her, but a "date" didn't have to mean anything at all beyond hanging out with someone, and he was rather fun! So she decided to humor him and besides...no way she was going back in there! Not while she was high up on the shit list!

And then grinning even wider, she held up her bottle of brandy and winked at him, then pointed toward a path leading off into the swamp. They could have their own party away from all those fuddy duddies!

But just as she turned to head that way--there was Tomcat, and Nelly froze on the spot, her eyes widening in a classic OH SHIT expression.

She quickly hid the brandy behind her back and swallowed hard.

Wicked Basket

"Fork it over," Tomcat told Nelly. "I know ye've got it. It's the least ye could do for me saving your sorry silent ass. Besides, you're too young to drink anyway."

visualspice

"Hey!" Clint barked, stepping in between the two of them. "That ain't no way to talk to a lady!"

Tags: