Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Chuckle* You want me to be what? (M)(DaGlobster)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''I-It hurts! Master..'' Mei spoke shivering. Tears ran over her cheeks as every thrust gave her another shot of pain. This time though it was Rena who eagerly licked up whatever was spilled. Selka had her share, Mei too and she had waited long enough, so she thought.

Despite the pain Mei moved as well. Letting out cries of pain and pleasure leave her lips. ''I'm.. being.. torn apart inside... but Master's hot cock so... good..'' Mei said as she moved. Appearantly it did felt good in some way since drool escaped from the side of her mouth.

DaGlobster

"I just loooove stirring you up like this," Smed cackled, reveling in the sensation of Mei's damaged walls and Rena's tongue as she passed over the both of them in a bid to keep the bed clean.

"You're the biggest whore of them all, Mei," Smed said, and he looked to Selka, beckoning her over.

"Selka's a solid second."

SilmeriaElemred

''T-thank you M-M-Master..'' Mei moaned. Once more she had forgotten how much this actually hurt but still. She was a demon of pleasure. And her consumed energies could always use replenishing. Which indeed had been very easy for her since she got here.

Rena hungrily licked up the mix of blood and juices as Mei got fucked. Selka, responding to the motion came near as well. Thanking him too for the compliment. Rena was to busy but moaned and soon climaxed which briefly made Mei even tighter.

''Cumming from licking up succubus blood  Rena? Is it that good?'' Selka asked

DaGlobster

"It's sweeter than wine," Smed said, and he just kept on fucking her. Rena was licking up at Mei, but what about Smed's extra tongue treatment?

Smed motioned to his shaft as it disappeared and reappeared, and smiled.

"Lick the shaft. I'm gettin' a bit jealous that Mei's the only one getting some tongue action."

SilmeriaElemred

''Right away Master'' Rena said moaning with every breath she made and every time it was out Rena licked Smed's shaft. Moving between Mei's pussy and Smed's cock.

Her body trembled and was soon to climax again.

''Looks like Mei's blood is magic.'' Selka giggled