Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Secrets That We Keep [M]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2015, 08:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Once the pair were noticed, there were a few snickers about,
"Looks like Karime's finally lost it."
"Eh, I would have fucked her any chance I got," commented a second man. And for a moment,t he pair watched them and chuckled some more.
"Must be drunk."
"Let's leave 'em. He'll hate himself enough in the morning."

And they were alone again, but even then- Red Sun didn't stop kissing.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

Cassius had never even noticed the two men, he was in his own little world. He pulled Red Sun up against him and held her tighter, taking care not to hurt her with his hook. Cassius was not even aware of what he was doing. It was as if he was a different man, his touch surprisingly gentle. He wasn't a bad kisser either.

visualspice

The men were long forgotten, as was the moment before. And perhaps it was foolish to let herself fall into the heat of the moment, the fear of the very reality that either of htem (or even both) could hang for Karime's death made whatever force it was between them more potent.

And also the idea- she was free settled into her as she shivered and briefly pulled away from his lips to murmur, "Make love to me."

Because like hell she'd end this moment being soiled by Karime's seed. And if she were to be taken, might as well let her choose who she was to bed. And for some reason, she really, desperately wanted Cassius.

And she might hate herself later, but for now- it was all she ever wanted. To forget, to fall into the moment-

to actually make very real mistakes-
and mistakes and choices of her own.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

When Cassius heard those words he went to work. He rolled over on top of Red Sun and began trying to take his shirt off, but his shaky hand and his hook was making it very difficult.

visualspice

He didn't need his shirt off to make love to her, and a hand groping between his legs was all the confirmation she needed that he was ready. And with deft hands she undressed his lower half, and helped guide him onto her's.

Wicked Basket

Sensing that the shirt wouldn't be an issue, he lined himself up and slowly buried his member to the base inside of Red Sun. Despite easily being larger than Karime, Cassius was still able to enter rather easily due to how lubricated Red Sun already was. Cassius then started to move.

Despite his rough demeanor and bad attitude, Cassius was nothing like Karime. He fucked Red Sun slowly, kissing her while he did so, as well as peppering kisses on her face and neck.

visualspice

Neverhaving been touched or kissed quite like this, Red Sun had no idea how to react, except to shiver and kiss back in kind, her mind escaping around the pleasure, but also cementing her fate unto him. And never mind there was a bloodied, fresh corpse just beside them as Red Sun moaned softly and just let Cassius fuck her as he wished.

Wicked Basket

After awhile, Cassius began to gradually increase his pace. Soon he was going at a fairly decent speed, his kissing having to stop completely to be replaced by heavy breathing and groaning as his deepest and darkest desire was finally coming true.

visualspice

It might not have only been his desires coming true, but despite the front that Red Sun loathed Cassius...
part of her actually craved him. And there was no denying the chemistry. And the way he made her feel? It was amazing.

"By Hakeshna!" she moaned, feeling her body nearing it's peak. And she never knew she was capable of an orgasm with a man, but the way Cassius was working into her doggedly, she couldn't help herself. It was too damn good, and soon she was climaxing and sealing her lips against his in attempts to muffle her cries of pleasure-
For had she not-
Their little love making session would have called in a lot of attention to the stables when the initial intent was to ward people from the place!

Wicked Basket

As Cassius felt Red Sun near her climax, his began building up as well. He picked up his pace even further, pumping faster and faster the closer he got. Red Sun's climax put him over the edge. He rammed his member as deep inside Red Sun's pussy as it would go and unleashed a load of seed that put Karime to shame.

Cassius then kissed Red Sun one more time before rolling off of her and collapsing in the hay beside her.

visualspice

There was so much hot cum that when Cassus climaxed, it gushed everywhere. If she was uncertain if Karime's seed had taken, it would be hard to argue that Cassius's had not. But being 'seeded' aside, after Cassius rolled off of her, she lay there, panting and staring up at the stable ceiling- wondering what the hell just happened.

And what now they were to do.

Wicked Basket

Just like Red Sun, Cassius was also wondering what just happened. He simply laid there and let his mind catch up to everything his body had just done.

Oh gods.

He had just killed Karime. And now he had just fucked Red Sun! Oh gods! What the fuck just happened? What has he done?

visualspice

Sitting up, Red Sun just began to dress, saying nothing but collecting up Karime's body and loading it onto his wagon. She did her best to hide the evidence, to be careful of the blood before she turned to Cassius.

"Too many people know we're here. We need to take him home- maybe stage his death there. Unless you want us to both hang."

Wicked Basket

Red Sun's words brought Cassius back to reality and he immediately fixed his pants.

"It's pretty obvious he was murdered," Cassius said. "We would need a scapegoat."

visualspice

"But no one would have to know... at least not yet," Red Sun said, cutting him a look. "If he... were to get ill- like the spotting illness that has taken so many, he could not come out of his own room for days.. weeks..." Perhaps that would be enough time to stage the death properly- or to figure out just what to do.
"Unless you have a better plan, but there were a lot of people that saw us here- and they all know how much you hate Karime."

Wicked Basket

"Fine then," Cassius said lifting Karime's corpse. "Make sure the coast is clear and I'll follow."

visualspice

Red Sun frowned.
"I can't leave... not like this." And she looked around. "Not without my master,"s he growled between her teeth. "And considering you killed him, you should put on his robes and let's hoof it out of here." Before anyone could question anything...

Wicked Basket

"I'm too tall for his robes," Cassius replied. "Wouldn't someone notice?"

visualspice

"Not in the dark," she growled and stuffed them into his hand. "Besides.. you and I have a lot to talk about." And she didn't wait for him to join her as she got the wagon ready to go.

Wicked Basket

Cassius grumbled to himself as he put on Karime's robe and then threw his corpse into the wagon. He then covered it with straw and took his place next to Red Sun on the wagon.