Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Secrets That We Keep [M]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2015, 08:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

As Yasmin applied the make up, Red Sun scrutinized her work. Though it came out even, seeing Cassius wearing powder just looked wrong, and he looked anything but himself. She could only pray the workers here were foolish enough to buy into him being Karime's son. His sudden appearance could be easily associated with Karime's unfortunate 'condition'- but it still didn't mean Red Sun was no less nervous.

At any moment their rouse could be uncovered, and they'd face the noose for sure. Not that they weren't already condemned in the first place-

If they got caught.

And Red Sun vowed never to let that happen. Cassisu killed Karime. Her master was dead.
And she was only starting to begin to realize and grip onto the reality that...

If this all worked out, in some strange way....

She was free.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Finally, Yasmin dabbed the finishing touches onto Cassius's neck and stepped back to survey her work, fingers cupping her chin and lips pursed.

"Not bad," she said. "If you don't look too close, you can hardly tell it's makeup."

She leaned in close to Cassius's face then, uncomfortably close, and blew on him to blow away some of the loose, excess powder. "Just don't touch your face to anything dark, and for Hakeshna's sake, don't touch your face at all! I don't care how itchy it gets."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wicked Basket

"A simple itch is nothing compared to you," Cassius growled.

This whole plan better work for how much trouble it was to pull it off.

visualspice

Red Sun rested a firm hand on his shoulder.
"We're in this together, like it or not, but even still.... If this is our way to freedom..." she bristled a moment before loosening her grip on his shoulder. "Thank you."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

If Cassius was surprised by Red Sun's display of gratitude he didn't show it. His scowled lessened in intensity, but that was about it.

"Let's just get out of here," Cassius said finally.

visualspice

"We need a plan on what to say to the servants when we run into them. Most of the wives will avoid you, but the servants and slaves all know Karime's son does hold some power. Just getting them to buy our story... I don't think it will be that difficult. Not if theyre all fearful of Karime's disease. But we'll have to think of a way how to present your desire for power. His.. son is like a weasle, though detested by most, he seems to be biding his time for any time he can get a hold of any sort of power or money, so it would not surprise many if he were to become so bold now. So that's the card we're betting on. We just need to stick to it, and not let others deter our path, even from ourselves."

Rhindeer

"So what you're saying is we should be good so long as we don't let Cassius do or talk too much," Yasmin said, and gave Cassius a sweet smile. "I'm down with that idea."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Wicked Basket

Cassius scowled.

"You watch yourself," he said to Yasmin. "I'll deal with you as soon as we're outta here."

visualspice

"Enough!" Red Sun commanded with a glare to the man. "We are all on the same side here. This plan will fail if we keep up this bickering. So swallow your pride if you value your life."

Rhindeer

Yasmin let out a low groan and rubbed at the bridge of her nose. "Let's just pretend we all like each other for like the five minutes it takes to do this, yeah?"

Wicked Basket

Cassius' response was simply a low growl emitting from his throat.

"Let's just get this over with," he said.

visualspice

Giving a hard nod, Red Sun moved towards the door. She didn't hesitate, though rather remained bold and head strong as she ever was, and lead herself and Cassius out into the hall. It didn't take long before a pair of servants saw them and immediately bowed their heads.

"Oh! Young master, what brings you here?"

And thought Red Sun wanted to reply to the girl, she held her tongue and let Cassius do the talking- and he better not screw this up!