Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Secrets That We Keep [M]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2015, 08:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The two began an awkward exit out of the place, and headed back towards Karime's manor. And all the while Red Sun had to wonder if this was a dream-
and if not...
would the pair of them get caught?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

Cassius' mind was racing at a ridiculous pace still trying to process everything that had just happened as well as where to go from here. He had fucked Red Sun. She would forever be a part of his life now, even though she was a slave. Then again, since her master was killed then she would be auctioned off. What if Cassius were to buy her? Then he could free her and.... Cassius shook his head what on earth was he thinking? She was a slave, but something more. What had she done to him? He didn't even know himself anymore.

visualspice

It was REd Sun who broke the silence.
"About... what happened,"s he began, eyes to the road. "I... we..." She frowned over the words. "It was an animalistic moment." For lack of a better word....
"And I... wanted to forget what Karime did to me." And she paused, sitll not knowing how to phrase it. "But whatever it was.... it can't happen again."

They both had a moment of weakness, right?

And at that, she could have smirked- perhaps she did.

"Not that you'd willingly want to bed a slave."

But then again-
he did.
ANd he did so under her orders.

She wanted it.
And she grew quiet at the memory that was too fresh in her mind that even between her legs hadn't a chance to dry. Yes.. they fucked.

But now what? Could she really just..
forget all that? Perhaps she could- it was just one time...
but even still...
they had bigger things to worry about.

Such as Karime's corpse...
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

Cassius remained silent as he took in everything she said. Despite what she said, Cassius knew that she had wanted it, and as much as he hated to admit it, he did too. For now though, they had a corpse to of. They could talk about everything else later.

visualspice

"When we get to Karime's we'll have to careful. Needing to get the body inside..." She was having a hard time figuring out how they'd accomplish it, but her mind was working over a plan quick.
"You'll have to still pretend to be Karime... But being ill... I could announce your want to be alone to rest. They'll think its a hang over but come morning, we can play it off as something else."

Wicked Basket

"What do we do about the body then," Cassius asked. "There's no point getting inside if we just leave the body out in the cart."

Cassius was really starting to not like this plan. Karime and Cassius were polar opposites. Karime was short and fat, Cassius was tall and muscular. There was no way this could work.

"What if you just carried the corpse in and said that he passed out and that you were taking him to his room?"

visualspice

She cut him a look.
"Because I'm not doing this alone. You killed him," she reminded him with a glare.

Wicked Basket

"Well we still can't just leave his fat ass out here," Cassius told her. "How are we supposed to get him inside?"

visualspice

Red Sun frowned.
"We could stuff him in a sack. I could drag him in...."

Wicked Basket

"Dragging a sack inside would raise too many questions," Cassius replied. "Perhaps there's a window we could shove him through?"

visualspice

"And you don't think that would look suspicious?"

Wicked Basket

"Not if no one sees," Cassius replied. "It would be less obvious than just waltzing in through the front door."

visualspice

She hated to admit it, but he was right.
"But where can we stash the body so no one will find it or get suspicious?"

Wicked Basket

"Perhaps we bury it in the sand somewhere," Cassius suggested.

visualspice

She shook her head.
"We'd lose it. The sands in the moraki are alive," or sure seemed like it, as the landscape of sand was always changing.

Wicked Basket

"Then we would finally be rid of it," Cassius said. "Isn't that a good thing?"

visualspice

"Not if someone else finds it," she growled. It figured even after death Karime was an asshole.

Wicked Basket

Cassius sighed.

"This bastard is way more trouble than he's worth, and by the looks of his house he's worth a lot."

visualspice

"Which is why we need to bide our time and figure out another way to reveal his death. And don't forget, if his corpse is found prematurely, you are the first one they'd assume was his killer."

Wicked Basket

Cassius sighed and buried his face in his hand.

"What the fuck is going on," Cassius asked. "What have I done?"