Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A New Existence

Started by Ethereal-Star, February 06, 2015, 02:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

"It doesn't change what I've become." Laetitia said somberly. "Doesn't change the fact that I am now a monster." Picking up her pace, as she wished to get as far away from Leonel's remains as much as possible, yet not having even the slightest clue where to go now. She supposed there was always the cave, but did she really want to go back there?

Laetitia stopped short at the other girl's words. Putting a hand to her eye then, blinking away another stray tear that had fallen. Her hand came back bloodied. The vampire could only stare at this for several seconds, unblinking. After all, crying blood was not natural. But then again, she was no longer human. What other changes has her body gone through that she was not already made aware of these past three weeks?

Argroww

"A monster?" Ameena said.

She thought about that for a while, she guessed she was no longer human.  She wasn't sure what she was, she wasn't even that interested, but she knew she couldn't go home now her family didn't know any non-humans and seemed to dislike them in general, not even giving them a chance and now she was no longer human.  Did that make her a monster, she didn't think so, but all she hungered for right now was food, normal food...or at least she didn't think it was any kind of unnatural hunger.

"I think...that you are only a monster if you allow yourself to be Laetitia.  People might see you differently, especially those that knew you, but maybe this could be an opportunity, you have a fresh start, you can do what you want, no-one to tell you what to do, or how to do it.  I think it's the same for me now, I'm not the farmer's daughter anymore, i can do what I like, don't have to wait for that suitor that I'm happy with...or have no choice in...in fact i don't have to marry anyone now!"

Ameena was surprised at how happy she was with that realisation, whilst she wasn't sure what she'd do with her life, it was her own now.

Ethereal-Star

Laetitia sniffed again, another bloody tear falling down onto her light blue dress, staining a spot where it fell a dark magenta purple color. "My life is effectively over. Everything I was, everything I knew...gone. I do not know what to do now. Either I ''embrace'' what I've become, according to Leonel, or let the sun take me with its burning rays." In fact, that last option sounded more appealing. After all, she had nothing more to lose. She was already dead.

Argroww

"I...I don't know what to suggest Laetitia, I find myself in a similar and yet wildly different situation.  I have been ripped from my family dropped in who knows where with senses I never had before..and even an energy that is new to me...I don't think I have any choice on if I embrace what I am or not.  It's happened and so I must, I refuse to think that giving up on my life is an option.  Hey, you got me now at least, or we have each other perhaps how about that?."

Ameena said feeling that the blood red tears were ruining the dress which has once been pretty, something Ameena would never have worn in her life on a farm, but somehow she felt that the clothes she wore were more practical to the situation they both found themselves in.

"I'll keep you out of the sun, and we can look after each-other perhaps?"