Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for pals

Started by Anonymous, December 01, 2005, 09:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Laraine and I are hitting a wall, hard, here, in Thanatos.  Any takers?

Anonymous

To those involved:

About Mouth of the City--I don't know for certain, but it seems we've been abandoned.  Ideas?

Anonymous

Yes, sorry about that. I'm just not sure what Gideon should do next. It's been bugging me.

Anonymous

I'm trying to respond... I'll have to look at the thread again. I think, before, I was under the impression it was someone elses turn to post, rather than mine? Or I was waiting for Laraine... Unless I accidentally unwatched the thread (I watch all the threads I'm in so it just goes straight to my email) and never got a message...

Anonymous

Laraine is what I mean.  She hasn't posted since the 2nd.

Anonymous

I'm willing to say we've been ditched.  Should we continue, start something new, or part ways?  Up to you guys.

Anonymous

It would seem a little odd to continue the plot without the character that started it... I'd say start something new, there isn't much happening in Necromantia at the moment.

Anonymous

Let's come up with an idea, then, and go from there with recruiting new folks.  Anything you'd like to do with your creepy knight?

Anonymous

I didn't have anything specific in mind... If he's doing anything, it will be in the interests of the Council of Five. It seems to me it would be unlikely for him to be working with someone like Nena and Emoost's gang, but I'm sure we could come up with something. I just don't know what.

Anonymous

Woot. Forgot to pay attention here.

Hmm. Could I possibly retract my group and enter someone entirely different? Just that my muse for the gang is being sucked up elsewhere and it puts a strain to remember all the stuff. My fault, but, eh, I'm solvin' it.

It'd be my new character, Kiran and her dog-thing Ayve. They really have to purpose but to wander aimlessly. Eh-heh. And run into random people, due to them being a rather 'always-at-odds' pair. Yes, she fights with the dog. But any which way. Ayve just has a habit of getting into trouble, and alot of types Kiran too, uhmm.. I could see Kiran doing something totally on accident, considering she comes from an entirely different world.

We could try to wing it? XD

Anonymous

That'd be fine with me. Winging it might be the best way to go. Otherwise we might sit here planning for weeks (I'm known for doing this). I'm pretty much open for anything. Like I said, I don't really have anything in mind for Gideon.

Anonymous

Yup. Sounds good. Just need to know where and who posts first.

Anonymous

Where-ever!  And shall we invite others, throw it open, as well, or stick with what we've got now?

Anonymous

Well! I posted in Thanatos under "Furry delicacy repulsed; Androgynous amazed."

Why? I got bored in Computers. Had nothing better to do =D

And... I think we should see where it goes, and if we suck we could drag in a few unsuspecting victims?