Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Getting Lost & Yetis [Take 2] [Wicked Basket]

Started by Ethereal-Star, April 05, 2015, 08:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Emerging from the cavern, Adelaide looked around with joy. Now, finally she could move on and not ever have to worry about that blasted wannabe mage ever again. While her head was still hurting, it would eventually heal and for that she was glad. They had made it out alive and that's what counted. She expected Cryce to set off on his own way now, and Adelaide would go her own route. The silvery-white haired mage took a few moments to breathe in the fresh cold air though, enjoying the simple pleasures that brought.

Gripping her ice rod in hand after having put out the torch in the snow by her feet, then back into her bag, Adelaide nodded to the other ice mage in a brief farewell and began to set off towards Hyoite.

Wicked Basket

Cryce, however, also intended to head to Hyoite, so they would not part ways just yet. He still wanted to visit his old home. The fact that Adelaide was still there didn't really matter now. They were now both simple travelers who had no business with the other, and he hoped it stayed that way. He really didn't want anything else like that to be happening again any time soon.

Ethereal-Star

Seeing that Cryce was still with her made no difference whatsoever to Adelaide. They both continued on in silence to their destination, the morning light shining on the snowy ground making it sparkle in a beautiful, serene way. As long as no more drama happened any time soon, despite the fact Adelaide didn't mind some adventure every now and then, she would be content for awhile.

The gates to the small village soon appeared and Adelaide sped up, ever anxious to get going on to the next leg of her journey. Her first stop would be the market stalls, then the local tavern to get some much needed ale. After that, she would head back to Serendipity.

((And I think that concludes our tale now, don't you agree? :D ))

Wicked Basket

(OOC: I suppose it does. Now I just have to figure out what to do with those gauntlet things :P )