Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gemini Crickets [M]

Started by visualspice, April 14, 2015, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It was hard to tell when they were in the land of the fae, if there was music playing, or if the thousands of fountains that gushed from the walls and glass-like statues littering the grounds were making the noise. Perhaps it was both.

Charms hung from magically lit candles, and soft jasmine mixed with ocean salts wafted through the air. Shells curled and made up massive columns inside this building that held an open ceiling where the dragon had dove in for its landing. And along the ground, the floor seemed to ripple and move like frozen water- only it was anything but glass or ice.

The colorful scenery all around them distracted the brute momentarily before he himself felt his own wobbly legs nearly give out. But he caught himself beside Cass as he was panting himself and leaned in real close to her and said, "Flying's quite the rush."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Cass turned her face towards his as he joined her, and a relieved smile spread across her lips. An exhalation of breath, almost a laugh, escaped from her. "I'll stick to the seas."

The smallest noise from behind them had Cass wheeling around, grabbing for her dagger where it was no longer. She must have lost it somewhere along the way- it wasn't as if the remaining rags of her dress would have provided the best safe holding. Standing in an archway covered in living sea things, barnacles, clams, starfish, was a beautiful nymph woman gesturing with her sweeping arm that they should follow.

They were led down an open hallway, the stream beneath them visible through the transparent floor. They ducked through hanging curtains, gauzy and soft to the touch, until they arrived in a large banquet hall. The ceiling was easily several stories high, ornate figures and scenes shifting across its great domed expanse. And beneath their feet they walked on a floor of the stars, the night sky and the universe sparkling underneath them.

At the far end of the hall was a raised platform, where a group of the sea gods sat to either side of them was the royal couple, a couple so beautiful as would pain the mortal eye. Even as half-Undine, Cass had to avert her eyes slightly. Looking at the pair of them was like looking straight into the sun, or into the darkest depths of the universe.

All around them stood the sea fae, all manner of creatures and races together in the place. Those with tails or fins seemed capable of swimming through the air like they would through water, and settled behind the king and queen was the dragon that had fetched them. As they stepped over the threshold and into hall, both Cass and Krah would find themselves clean and freshly attired. Cass now wore the outfit of a battle maiden, the gray blues accented with gold to compliment her tan skin. Her black hair hung loose and long in tendrils down her strong back, tiny braids hung with shells strewn throughout. Her mouth quirked at the gesture- the fae really did have a distaste for the poorly groomed.

visualspice

Out of all the things they had encountered, other worldly and ancient, it was the sudden fresh linens fit to his body, and the very clean feeling of his skin and hair. Even his wild scruff of a beard was tamed as he raked a hand over it and then glanced over to Cass.

Oh, her ass looked pretty good in her new attire, but something about this just itched at being wrong. As a mordecai, he encountered powers unlike that of the fae here, and he wouldn't fully admit it, but he was a bit miffed his ability to neutralize this sort of magic was useless.

He gave a roll of his shoulders and peered his dark eyes over at the dragon, and found himself raising a hand, like he were shielding the sun, while he studied the pretty pair on the aquatic themed throne. And as he continued to look around, he snorted.

"Where are the real men and the heavy breasted wenches?"
It seemed even the men here were so beautiful, but the women were too elongated and skinny for his liking. He wasn't sure what he'd do with sticks like them. So his eyes returned to their appreciating view of his voluptuous companion.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Cass unintentionally mimicked Krah, rolling her shoulders back so she stood a little straighter. Her human blood certainly made a difference in how she compared to the fae women all around. A smirk lit her lips at his comment as she replied to him. "Fae folk aren't made very sturdy..." Uncomfortably she added, "They don't need to be."

Even though the beautiful men and women- more like males and females and things in between or apart- looked as if they were easily breakable, that was hardly the case. These were creatures of great power, capable of great and terrible feats. Most of them immortal, though they had a weakness for silver. It was hard to kill them unless you were one of them, and even the weakest among them likely had more magic in their pinky fingers than she'd ever manage. Leaning close to Krah again, she spoke under her breath though she was certain their sharp ears would pick up her voice, "And this... This is the fae court. Only the strongest and most powerful among the fae are invited to attend. Well, unless you're like us, and are 'invited' to a trial of some kind. I imagine that's what we're here for."

As they approached the dias where the gods and king and queen sat, Cass' eyes scanned the crowd for familiar faces. There were a few, but one was absent that she had been banking on for some support... The face of her mother. While Cass did not have the strongest relationship with her fae mother, she had hoped she would be present to offer some type of aid. Even some advice would have been welcome at this point.

They reached the dias, and the servant woman gestured for them to bow. Cass snorted and looked down on the woman, shaking her head and crossing her arms. "I owe no fealty to the fae. I am un-af-fil-iat-ed."

visualspice

"I guess they're all okay lookin' like girls," he went on, cracking his neck. "Not my cup of tea."
He went on to listen to Cass's explanation of things, and he couldn't say he was surprised those presented here would be considered the strongest fae. Every fairy tale ever depicted the damn fae as flowery girls-
They did not disappoint. However, he arched a brow at the suggestion of a trial.

"They going to give us lashings for having a back bone?" he could have laughed, and though he didn't his eyes did. And then when the servant went on to gesture for them to bow, Krah's grin grew smug as he folded his arms across his broad chest.
"And I'm just along for the ride and to make her look pretty."

TreeFolk

The court announcer blew into a conch shell, the sound reverberating throughout the hall and silencing any side-chatter, "Half-breed Cassia Vann of the Apsara tribe, daughter of Marella of the Undine race, and Krah Mordeth, Mordecai of Connlaoth." All eyes turned to Krah and Cass, Cass rolling her eyes at the lengthy title they had chosen to bequeath her on this particular occasion. At least they had decided to leave any "filthies" or "abominations" out of their speech, or any human hate speech. Half-breeds were often thought to be abhorrent.

The Queen spoke first. They were, in fact, among a matriarchal and matrilineal society. It was to Cass' benefit that she was half-fae on her mother's side, and not her father's. It gave her a bit more credibility. The Queen's voice was bored as she motioned forward the minor sea god, "The minor god Kataigida, god of sea squalls." Her eyes were like the insides of a beautiful shell, mutlicolored and gleaming, as they turned towards Cass, "Is this not the cursed half-breed, who is paying for the transgressions of her mother, your concubine Marella?"

Kataigida moved forward, his rage evident through the tumultuous storms undulating beneath his skin. "She is indeed, though Marella gave her a vial to allow her to step onto land."

The Queen nodded towards one of her attendants who came forth, and without warning grabbed the necklace around Cass' neck and tore it harshly from her neck. The absence of the protective magic brought on the accumulative pain of her years of venturing mere steps onto land, and she dropped to her knees, gasping and coughing violently as she clutched her throat. Blood speckled out from her mouth, and Cass fought through it to shove herself back to her feet. Glaring, one hand at her throat, she spat the blood out at the feet of the sea god and the Queen. A collective gasp ran throughout the crowd of fae, "FUCK you, and all your fuckin' cruel laws. Wasn't my fault my mother fucked my father, now was it?" She reached forward and grabbed hold of the attendant who had taken the vial, ripping down on his hair so he was bent before her.

Before she could do any further damage the queen tutted, actually standing up. She held in her hand the vial. Cass cursed violently and shoved the frightened attendant away, who fell upon the ground and scrambled to go hide beside the other attendants. As Cass wiped the blood away from her mouth with the back of her hand, coughing intermittently, the Queen smiled down upon them. "Yes, perhaps you are correct. But have you not earned the curse now, by aiding the thieves who stole the god sphere of the God Kataigida?" The queen turned now towards Krah, "Though I am curious as to how humans were able to steal the sphere from a god. Can you enlighten me, Krah Mordeth?"

visualspice

Seeing Cass being stripped down so easily didn't have him fearful, but certainly more angry. If anything irritated him it was the arrogance of others, or at least others who felt they deserved any such real powers of him. But he let Cass deal with this on her own. It was her fight, not his, and no eyes or accusations fell to him.

That was until he was the next one addressed.

"If you mean you're looking for a good wild, lay, yeah, I can fuck you. Just like how most of my kind has fucked yours over the past countless number of years." His grin grew, but it wasn't friendly.
"Perhaps you should pull your heads out of your asses and do some real work on the matter."
After all, he knew about as much as they did on this orb- and he still could care less about it.

TreeFolk

The queen's facial expression did not change, void of expression as used Krah's outburst as a natural segue into their verdict. She addressed the crowd. "I find the mortal mordecai Krah Mordeth guilty of the thievery of the sea god Kataigida's god sphere. I find the half-breed Cassia Vann of the Apsara tribe guilty of betraying the fae kind by aiding in the stealing of the sea god Kataigida's god sphere, and of breaking the terms of her curse by carrying a magical vial which allowed her access to land."

"To atone for their transgressions, both will be given a trial. They shall be sent to the furthest outreach of our kingdom to fetch an item of interest. The silver ring of the infamous pirate Ajax," a collective gasp rang throughout the crowds, and a cool smile finally broke the queen's monotone expression, "One of the very rare rings which allow mortals to enter this realm, rings we fae cannot touch. The very same ring that allowed the mortal Ajax to enter our kingdom and slaughter our kind, which has been unattainable to us even after his death."

She returned her gaze to Cass and Krah, the queen addressed them, "Being born of mortal blood shall allow you to complete the trial. You shall have one moon cycle to complete the task, should you choose it. Your other options are to serve as slaves to the god Kataigida for 17 years time in our world." The corner of her mouth curled into a smirk, "As you know, time outside of our realm passes unpredictably."

"And on our delivery? What then?" Cass' breathing had returned to normal, having taken the time as the queen spoke to clean the blood from her face. A tactic she had used to try to mask her growing displeasure with the queen's speech.

"You, Cassia Vann, shall have your vial returned as a punishment for the sea god Kataigida for his pitiful failure in allowing mortals to steal his god's sphere. You shall also be free to leave or remain in our realm." The queen then turned towards Krah, "As for you, mortal man, you shall be given the gift of your life and returned to the mortal realm."

"So what is it you choose?"

Cass crossed her arms, lifting her chin obstinately. "I'll take your bloody quest."

visualspice

Was it strange he actually was smiling at his sentence? It was perhaps just as well, he had held his tongue, but his eyes told a thousand fold what his lips did not. He was a cocky bastard if anything, and he couldn't say he was surprised to get tangled up in this sort of an affair. In fact, was it sadistic of him to have actually fantasized about such a thing?

Perhaps he should have felt honored to be given such a trial, and also lucky to be given a chance to survive it at all. But even being as ignorant as he was, he knew about Ajax the pirate, and his pissant legend and how he slaughtered tens- No... thousands of the magical kind.

Was it planned they chose such a mission? Ajax was a famous mordecai murderer in his own right, one sailors and wenches sang songs about, both in land and out. He was even hailed so far up as Hyoite, in the few villages he had traveled to in his youth.

But yes, his smile was dark as he grinned at the queen, and at Cass's acceptance, he simply bent forward to bow towards the queen.

"I'll take the quest, too." His grin grew darker. "So long as it is bloody."

TreeFolk

After their sentence, Cass and Krah had been escorted through the crowds and their thinning gossip. Cass watched as the pixies and nymphs stared openly at Krah, giggling behind their hands and batting their eyelashes. Some went so far as to reach out to brush their fingertips against him in admiration... Now that he might become a hero of circumstance it was clear that the women of the fae were allowing themselves to express their intense curiosity in the mortal man. Many here had never left the fae realm, had never seen the strength of body mortal men had. And, begrudgingly, Cass could understand their fascination. Krah was a perfect specimen of manliness, especially in comparison with the men of the fae.

Her own father, it was rumored, had been as impressive in presence as Krah, though she did not think her father had been any kind of warrior. It was the reason her mother had fallen in love with him, so impressed was she by his powerful body as he conquered the oceans with no need of magic.

Cass rolled her eyes as a few girls followed in a flock behind them through the halls, giggling. One broke away from the others, dancing forward dressed in flowing silver silks. Her lavender hair rippled down to the small of her back, her blue eyes sparkling as she took a sensual drink from a small glass. The young woman was lithe and seamless in her actions, draping a scarf of silk around Krah's neck and pulling him forward to press her lips against his to force the liquid down his throat. The motion was swift, the girl dancing away, her voice like tiny bells, "Some help for the warrior..."

Cass prepared to ask the girl what exactly she had given Krah, but she was cut off when another one of the girls flitted forward, more shy than the first. Cass looked down on the smaller woman, her eyes opening wide in shock as the girl pulled her forward into a kiss as well. Her eyes closed as the liquid slipped, cool and soothing down her throat. Instinctively her hand reached out to intertwine in the fae woman's hair, pressing her mouth against the soft lips to take in more of the drink. The girl slipped from her arms, giggling and blushing as Cass stood still, feeling invigorated and strangely aroused. Cass brought her fingertips to her lips, her entire body healed and rested. The girl craned up on her tiptoes, whispering into her ear, "The goddess of love gives you this gift, and wishes you to know your mother is alive and well."

The girl slipped away from her, returning to her friends before they fled away. Cass watched them, still feeling the odd tingling in her chest. When she turned to look at Krah, the fluttering in her chest picked up in pace. Pounding gently on her chest, she tried to dispel the feeling as their guide led them to their rooms. Her head felt in a loving daze from the potion, and she sighed as she fell back on the large white bed in one of the rooms and gazed up at the glass ceiling. Beyond it was water, schools of glittering and fantastical sea creatures and fish swimming overhead.

visualspice

Any glory behind their hunt of Ajax and his treasure were easily uplifted by the bubbling, succulent kiss of the fae. Though impressed by its potency, and the boldness of their kind, Krah gave the purple haired fae a rugged, 'hope I'm getting lucky' grin. But she was gone before he even had a chance to tell her she should finish what she started, but when he turned around and saw Cass. He couldn't stop looking at Cass.

And though he was lead to his own room, he couldn't sit still, and had a raging hard on-
For many and various reasons. Too anxious, too excited to sit still, Cass would soon find herself no longer alone as he opened the door and didn't bother to shut it as he told her,

"We need to fuck." And he crossed the room to do just that, grabbing the woman by her wrist into his strong arms and smashing his lips powerful against hers,a nd pressing his body as closely as he could as he told her through a heated breath, "We need to fuck now."

TreeFolk

Cass sat up quickly when she heard her door open, eyes widening as Krah crossed the room and grabbed her up into his arms. Despite all of her previous protestations, Cass could not deny her intense attraction to the man. Could not deny how much she had been wanting, no needing, to feel him against her since she had first allowed him a taste when they had come to this world. That, and whatever liquid was coursing through her, combined to make it impossible for her to summon enough internal resistance to refuse his advances.

A hungry moan escaped her throat as she pressed her lips hard against his, smothering his words as he demanded that they fuck for the second time. She assumed it was enough of an answer for him. She pulled her wrist from his grasp and threaded the fingers of her strong hands into his hair aggressively, pulling his mouth harder against her own as she pressed herself into him. Without breaking contact, Cass grabbed his belt and pulled him to the bed by it until the backs of her knees hit the bed. Jerking his belt, she easily had it open before she was untucking his shirt with the skill of a woman used to man-handling men. She was animalistic and almost predatory in her need for him, the build up of sexual tension from the weeks they had spent together coming to a head as she tore at his clothes, her mouth demanding as it pressed against his.

She paused only briefly to run her hands up his powerful stomach and chest, her eyes burning up at him in a challenge as she stood panting before him. "Fuck me."

visualspice

He let her do all the work, his erection growing painfully hard with each tear at his clothes. And when his pants crumpled at his feet, he simply stood there, looking down into her wicked glowing eyes before both his powerful hands took her by the face as he smashed his lips against her and the next actions were like water. Hands deftly worked at removing her clothing, tearing, pulling, until his coarse strong hands were smoothing against the warm soft flesh of her thighs, then belly then gripping tight and hungry to her breasts.

And his actions were frantic, barely giving either he or her the time to breath when he picked her up roughly and pulled her legs around his waist. He was standing, one hand secure around her, his back leaning back just enough so that when his hands went to fondle across the heat of her sex it was easy for him to dip his fingers inside. And once realizing she was as hot, slick and ready to go as she could, he yanked her as close to him as he could, hand now pressed to her ass while the other dug into her back as his rock hard dick slipped all the way deep inside.

And the sound he made rumbled from deep within his chest as he growled, gnawing, kissing and pulling at her lips.
"I'm going to fuck you clear to the seven moons."

Forget the bed, he moved to throw her across the top of a shallow desk where her back could remained propped against the wall, legs still snug aroun dhim while he bucked inside her with animalistic need.

TreeFolk

This was a man worthy of her, an equal, a challenge. Cass returned his hard kisses in kind, frustrated by the absence of his hands, his lips, when he used them to remove her clothes. She needed to feel him, her own hands strong and confident as they moved hungrily over his body, unable to get any sort of hold on his taut muscles. A growl of pleasure escaped her throat as his rough hands found her breasts, eagerly wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing herself, hot and slick, against him.

She rocked against his fingers as they found her way inside of her, her voice husky with her need, "More." She wanted more, wanted all of him, needed him to pound into her, and was satisfied when he buried himself inside of her. The feel of him stretching her, hard and hot, elicited a moan of pleasure from her throat.

She gripped the side of his neck and stared aggressively into his eyes, not breaking eye contact until she felt her back slam against the wall. Cass tossed her head back and cried out in pleasure, heady moans loudening as her nails gripped into his back and pulled him even closer to her. Her own hips responded eagerly to his, dropping her mouth to nip and suck on his neck, only to need to throw her head back in a cry of ecstacy as his cock reached deeper.

She squeezed him inside of her, wanting more, her breath hot against his ear as he slammed into her, grinning wickedly as she whispered against his ear, "Harder."

visualspice

The demands were met with a grunt, then a series of more grunts as he fucked her hard, and harder still. No doubt the deep, hard thrusts might hurt, but he knew it was the sort of pleasure this indomitable woman craved. ANd he moved to heft one of her legs up higher, knuckles white as they gripped onto her hips.

The wooden desk moaned and creaked beneath them, their heaving bodies twisting and beginning to crack it at it's seams. Even the wall was being bruised, pieces of it chipping off and being rubbed raw.

And he loved it, every second his body took claim of her he was internally drooling. She was so hot, so tight, and he only need suffer a broken cock just that once to get her. His grin was wicked as his lips moved up her belly, to lace wet hot kisses across her breasts which he feasted on with need. But then he moved north, sucking on her neck and shoulder, and then trailed kisses up to her ear where he growled the words, "You're mine." And before he could stop himself, he began to gush his hot seed deep within her.

She was his. The words, the moment, it was dizzying, he felt drunk; and just as he was nearly finished emptying his load inside of her, the desk broke. Reflexes had him catching her as the desk fell into shambles. But he didn't stop there. Hands felt up her body, smoothing across skin, hungrily tasting every curve of her as he kept his dick inside her and began to walk her over to the bed.

Most men might be done after a little seed would come out. But not Krah. Hell, he could perhaps blame whatever genes his father had possessed because when he threw Cass onto the bed, he was unyielding as he continued to fuck her and make a deeper, messier claim. Lips locked and their bodies twisted nad he gripped her hand fiercely as he shoved his tongue into her mouth to wrestle with her own.

TreeFolk

The sounds of his grunts, of the desk protesting as it squeaked and groaned beneath her, only spurned her need on. The sweet, delicious pain she felt as he forced himself deeper and harder into her had her crying out in pleasure, her lips curving into a grin and then opening wide in pleasurable pain as she released a sharp gasp.

She couldn't get enough of him despite the pain his thick, hard cock gave her as he rammed into her. Her hands moved to his firm ass, digging into it with her fingers as she urged him on. Cass could feel his cock growing hotter, harder, swelling inside of her as he growled into her ear and came inside of her. Her own orgasm followed quickly as she felt his hot seed fill her up, and she cried out his name, her heels digging against him and toes curling as her hips instinctively thrust against his. She took him all, feeling herself convulse around him, taking all of his seed.

She felt dizzy and satisfied, but disappointed by the moment because most men would not continue after finishing the first time. And she was pleasantly surprised as he caught her as the desk collapsed, a pleased laugh escaping her throat as he moved her to the bed. The way he could take control of her turned her on immensely as he pinned her hand down above her head. She squirmed beneath him, muscles tightening as she pulled herself from his kiss.

She grinned wickedly and shoved a hard hand against his chest to shove him off, twisting around before getting on her knees. She gripped onto the headboard with one hand, the other one guiding his cock back into her before she rocked back into him, the headboard groaning as they picked back up again. Grinning to herself between moans, she thought with some humor that they might just break the bed, too. Fae furniture just didn't seem to handle their enthusiastic fucking.

visualspice

He was thinking much the same thing as his eye lids hung down lowly and his dark eyes drank her in. To see this woman overtop of him, claiming him at her own pace had his dick quivering. Rough hands smoothed up from where they had anchored on her hips to her belly, then higher to where they hesitated not to grab firm and rough of her breasts. They were a feast for his fingers, swollen and ripe, and he used his thumbs to brush over and massage her erect nipples.

He wanted to feast on them, so plump they were that he didn't even bother to ask, just let the woman continue with her lead, his own hips responding in tune as he took all of her breast that he could clean into his mouth and sucked on it, and sucked on it hard.

TreeFolk

Cass grabbed his wrists when he began sucking on her breasts, pinning them hard above his head as she rolled her hips back into him. She teased him at first, forcing him to slow to a deliciously sensual pace, building him up again so he was almost as hard as he had been to begin with. She wanted to make this time last, though she was determined to get more out of him now that she had finally allowed herself a taste.

With one hand pinning his wrists down, she took the other and grabbed his chin hard in her hand, laying claim to his lips. The slow pace was almost excruciating for her at this point, both a pleasure and a pain as she tried to control herself. She wanted to see him squirm, pulling his lower lip as she sat back and began to increase the rhythm of her hips, her fingers digging into his chest for leverage.

visualspice

He was malleable, moving, breathing even bending to her desires. They were not unlike his own, but as he peered up at her from where she pinned his hands down, he felt a shiver course across his body as he moved his hips harder with need. But she was setting the pace, and though he kept trying to meet it with more might, he found he was being sated to lay there, groaning, growling as his tip leaked semen while eagerly waiting to fill her with another rush.

But this was pleasure, painful and divine. But it was also torture and as her sex continued to roll over him, dominate him and nurse out his need, his lips parted open through a low, guttural breath, as he shivered and dug fingernails into whatever he could, body tense, sweat slicked and begging for more.

But he found himself unable to move, completely at her mercy.
And he liked it. And he wanted more.

TreeFolk

She moaned through a grin as he reacted to her, biting her lower lip as her hands smoothed over his abs and felt them tighten and jump beneath her fingers. Rolling her hips, she took her breasts in her hands and squeezed, maintaining eye contact with him. Grabbing hold of his hands, she brought them to her breasts to replace her own.

Now that her hands were free, she leaned back to balance her hands against his strong thighs, letting her head fall back as she brought her feet beneath her to grant her more control. At first she dropped herself down onto him slowly, but soon she was bouncing on top of him with fervor, moaning loudly as she placed her hand over his on her breast and squeezed.

Her breath left in short, labored bursts, panting as her ass slapped down against him when she took all of him into her.