Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gemini Crickets [M]

Started by visualspice, April 14, 2015, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Krah could not believe his luck. What had began as a conquest was turning into some sort of competition of pleasure. And he adored it, and he let her take the reigns. Sure there were whores who knew a thing or two and could please him like no other, but there was nothing like the wild fire potency this woman had as she arched her back and took him of her own will.

What had started off as he laying claim to her, was quickly turning into quite the opposite, for he was completely at her mercy- and moaning louder and with much begging need than he ever had before.

The harder she bounced upon him, the tighter his fists grew around her breasts. And the bed was wheezing beneath the force, and all of the muscles in his body tightened in anticipation of this.
"Gods... yes..." His eyes rolled back, he was seeing white. She was so tight. So hot. So wet. And she'd feel his cock growing sturdier, readying for it's release. But like the position dictated, she was in control. and he was completey at her mercy.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

By the time she felt him stiffen, she almost couldn't control her own body. Her hips bounced on top of him, her sex tightening around his cock as she tried her best to hold off her own orgasm. But she didn't want to be finished with him, she wanted to feel the force of his hips against her when he came for her again.

She groaned in need as she slowed herself and then lifted off of him, feeling him slide out of her with an audible sound due to how tight she was and how hard he had become. She turned around on her hands and knees, presenting her firm ass to him so he could take her from behind, ready to grab hold of the headboard for support. She could feel how wet she was from his seed and her own eagerness as it dripped down her thighs, and she bit her lip to keep from rubbing her thighs together at how painfully bad she wanted to feel him inside her again.

visualspice

She wouldn't have to wait for long, he was already on his knees behind her and slammed his dick inside her without so much as a word. Through the weight of his thrusts, the head board began to crack, already trembling and snapping with each hard thrust.

"You are mine," he told her, breath hot against her neck, as he took a fist full of hair and yanked it back as he claimed her lips. His other hand moved down and over her shoulder, and fisted one of her breasts as he was bucking so deep and so hard, his balls were slapping against her loudly.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Her hands gripped the wood of the headboard, feeling it snap and splintered, her knuckles white as she gripped it. "Ah!" His hand fisting in her hair forced a pleased cry from her throat as she arched into him as she began to meet him thrust for thrust.

She barely had the presence of mind to respond to his declaration, gripping the headboard hard enough so that she could maintain balance while she used her other hand to reach back and grip his throat. Twisting as best she could against the power of his thrusts and his fist in her hair, she bit her lip and scrunched her nose, her undine nature rising up within her as she clenched around his cock. "You're mine..." She was just able to purse her lips between her moans long enough to make him feel the breath escape from his lungs, holding it just long enough to let him know that she was still not so easily tamed.

She knew by this point he could not help himself, could not stop his cock from thrusting deep into her. If she wanted to, she could fight back... Could deny him. But she did not want him to stop, and so that small reminder was her own way of trying to make a point... Though she liked it. She liked being claimed by him, loved feeling the weight of his balls slap against her thighs as she drew her knees even closer together to become tighter for him. She bit her lip and allowed herself to give into his thrusts, crying out, ignoring the slight pain of the wooden splinters in her palms. "Yes... Fuck... Yes." She arched her back, leaning her head away from his fist in her hair so she could better feel the pressure.

visualspice

The words were too much. She made her claim on him just as he had done to her. And though she tried to flex her powers, tried to make him see just where they stood, he was not about to back down from his own claim, and when she tried to pull away, he jerked her back roughly by her hair and began to bite and kiss at her neck then ear before he paused, grunted and began to cum into her. And hten he was rocking into her wildly, riding out the orgasm and slapping into her deep.

Then he paused, her hair still fisted into his before he claimed her list and turned her over and crawled over top of her from where she now lay on the bed.
"You're mine."
A command. A claim, and despite her being filled twice with his seed, his dick seemed to itch and swell for more.

TreeFolk

She had never had a man back up any of his claims before, and the way his hand jerked her hair roughly excited her more than she had ever been. It thrilled her beyond reason, the way he dominated her, though she fought for control, too. Having a man fight back, a man who tried to push her closer to submission than she had ever been before, had her dripping with need.

As she felt his hot cum fill her even more, her hands reached back urgently, digging her fingernails into his wrists where they held her hips firm for his use. The wet sound of his cock thrusting wildly into her had her screaming as her sex clenched around him, milking him as he fucked her.

She put up enough resistance to his manhandling to add excitement as he threw her onto her back, the weight of him on top of her forcing her to squirm. She felt him hardening once more inside of her. Cass buried her hands roughly into his hair as she pulled him into a fierce kiss, stealing his words from him as she wiggled her hips beneath his weight. She bit his lip and grabbed a handful of his ass, panting as she looked up at him from beneath half-lidded eyes.

visualspice

That look, where both their eyes were drunk and low-sitting with lust, would be a memory he'd never forget. To see her so sweat slicked, so red, so heavy breathed and hungry-
There was no words in the world he knew that could explain how his entire body tingled. His chest tightened, and his muscles followed, and it flowed all the way into his dick. His hands grabbed hers, rough and raw as he pinned them to the bed and smashed his lips to hers before hiking up one of her legs and starting another round of high tension, hard hitting sex.

She felt so good... Beyond amazing and he knew, despite the moment of pure ecstasy, there was almost a saddness to the claim. He knew enough women to know there was something different about this one. This one he needed to fight and bicker with, this one he needed to goad and shame and claim.

This one he needed to have as his own, and as he fucked her, he grabbed her by the hair again and actually picked her up from beneath him by it and looked her square in the eyes. HIs hand moved to grab her by the jaw, keeping their eyes locked as he growled.

"Say you're mine. That you yield," he growled. It was another command, and it was fevered.

TreeFolk

Gods, she loved it all. Loved how rough he was with her, loved how he was fervent in his need to claim her, to make her submit. And though a part of her wanted to submit to him, she also knew that it wasn't truly what he wanted. She was willing to be that he'd had enough women submit to him, hell, he'd probably never had a woman who would refuse to submit. And the fire of their competition for dominance was just too enticing to let go of so easily.

She responded with equal enthusiasm and aggression to him as he pinned her arms down, squirming beneath him and growling in husky moans. The feel of their sweaty, strong bodies was like nothing she had ever felt before.

When his hand jerked her up harshly by her hair, his hand clenched around her jaw, she released a low, seductive moan. Biting her lower lip, she licked along it, her eyes bright and mischievous, "Is that what you really want?" She rolled her hips into his to drive home her point, her abs tightening against his. She wanted more from him, wanted him to be hers as much as he wanted her to submit. It was a war she could see no end to... She wanted badly to be claimed wholly by him, but she loved the ferocity of their equality.

visualspice

"What I want?" he laughed through a few ruts and moved to bite savagely at her lips.
"I take what I want," he growled, biting and kissing her again as he continued to piston into her with sweet, maddening satisfaction.
"And it looks like," he went on with a cocky grin. "I'm taking you now." And he moved to push her over, forcing her on her knees and with a grunt, he was inside of her, taking her like a dog.
"And I'll keep taking you again and again for as long as I fucking want."

TreeFolk

"Ah!" The sound of his savage, heavy voice had her edging on another orgasm. She tried to maintain eye contact with him as he spoke down to her, tried to refuse his claim, but gods he felt amazing.

When he shoved her onto her knees, she couldn't help herself as she cried out, "Oh... Gods, yes. Please..." She fell forward onto her elbows, head hanging low as her hands fisted in the sheets and she cried out as she came again. Still, he kept thrusting into her, forcing himself into her even as her own body tightened around him.

As her orgasm subsided she realized just what had come out of her mouth. She tried to fight him off at first, her breasts bouncing violently as he continued to rut into her, but her head felt too high on the pleasure. She gasped out again, "Please..."

visualspice

He couldn't lie. It was damn sexy to have this strong woman beg. But he was a proud man who could never get enough. Perhaps it was because he started with nothing that he never understood the idea of something when he had it. He bent over her lower, so her back was plastered to his strong body as he fucked.

"That's right. Keep begging." His balls continued to slap against her. "I'll keep making you beg and scream until your voice becomes useless and hoarse and your eyes will roll back inside your head where your brains will have melted from just how many orgasms ive made you scream."

TreeFolk

She was coming down from her orgasm just enough for his words to spur her into action again as she writhed beneath him. From where he pressed against her she moaned out wickedly, "Is that a promise?"

Cass dropped and rolled over beneath him so she was looking up at him again, forcing herself up to meet him again with enthusiasm. She captured his lips with her, forcing herself up so she was sitting with her legs wrapped around him.

Tightening her abs, her arms straining, she fought back for some measure of control.

visualspice

He let her do as she pleased, strong hands gripping her all over as they fucked.
"I don't promise anything," came his husky growl. "I take, I claim, and I fuck."

TreeFolk

Cass shoved him down onto his back, straddling him as she had before but forcing his hips to still as she used her full weight and strength on him. Not that he seemed to be struggling against her at the moment. With one hand she smoothed back his hair, tenderly, as she leaned down to place slow, cloying kisses against his skin.

She pulled off of him to continue kissing, nipping, and licking her way down his body until she reached his inner thighs. She took the tip of him into her mouth, licked him once, before traveling back up his body to press her lips against his.

Leaning into him so her firm breasts pressed against his chest and the wetness of her sex rubbed teasingly against his cock, she nipped and tugged at his ear. Her voice was low and confident against his ear, "Ah, ah, don't get so cocky. Just because I let you fuck me doesn't make me yours. You'll need to do more than give me a good fuck to earn that." She brushed her fingers over his sweaty face and wove them into his hair. "I belong to no man. You'd do well to remember that." There was no ire in her voice, no challenge. Only certainty.

Though she enjoyed Krah laying claim to her in the bedroom, she did not want him to think her just another one of his conquests. This, their fucking, or whatever it was they were still doing traveling together, was based on their standing on equal grounds. Staking claim over her was a much more serious demand. Even if she agreed that she was his, all that would inspire in her was loyalty- not fealty. If he wanted the right to claim her, he'd need to do more than provide her with a good fuck... Well, great fuck, in all honesty.

Still she couldn't deny how good having his cock inside of her made her feel. She slid along the length of him. "But," she pushed back and took him into her again, "I'd love for you to keep trying.."

visualspice

Krah's eyes nearly rolled back so far to see his brains when she finally sunk ontop of him again. He shivered, dick pulsating within her before his strong hands moved to grip her hips as he moved inside her, slow and with purposeful need. ANd for once, he said nothing, and was simply letting his body do all of the talking, before grabbing her by the thigh and turning her over so he was pressing down over her and taking her in long, needful strides.

Sweat slicked hair would tickle at her chin and shoulders as he moved his warm lips down to lap and kiss and suck at her breasts. Their sweet salty taste sent ripples down his skin. Even still, he kept fucking her, good and slow as one hand moved down and he began to massage her clit.

TreeFolk

Cass rolled her hips into his, meeting him so he sunk further into her. Her fingers dug into the tops of her thighs as she bit her lip and closed her eyes, moaning deeply as he hit even deeper into her. Although his rolling her over to take over control wasn't a good indicator that he had listened to even a word of what she had said, Cass could not bring herself to care. She knew it was foolish, and perhaps she would regret her decision later, but she wanted this. She wanted all of this, and she wanted it to last.

Her own body was coated with a gleam of sweat, his and hers both, which only made the feel of his body slick against her own all the more delicious. When his hand reached down to tease her clit her hips bucked wildly beneath his, a moan of surprise slipping past her lips as she tossed her head back and unexpectedly came. The sensation of him continue to slide deep into her as she clenched around him had her writhing beneath him.

visualspice

Her screams only made him bolder as his fingers dipped into her slick sex as he continued to fuck. And one finger turned to two, then to nearly his entire fist was inside her as he stuffed her full of fingers and his dick as he desired to draw out those screams.

TreeFolk

As he tested one, two, and then multiple fingers inside of her she squirmed in discomfort, tight around him. Sitting up and looping her arms around his back to hold on, she alternated nipping and kissing his neck, punctuated by her small, sharp moans.

She grinned against the bit of flesh she had between her teeth as she slipped her own hand down his back and across his firm ass, dipping her hand below to fondle his balls.

visualspice

When she moved skilled hands to massage him, he tossed his head back and released a guttural moan. A rapid pooling of pleasurable heat flooded him and he wanted to flood her. So he worked his hands and dick good and hard, all the muscles in his arms and neck and shoulders and back tensing up like rocks as he fucked her, and fucked her wildly- aiming to get her scream along with him, in which he planned to silence with his own lips, his tongue when at long last he thrust into her with wildness, and filled her with an endless bliss of his hot seed as he shivered and trembled in ecstasy, sweat dripping down his form and over her's.

TreeFolk

His intentions were certainly well received as Cass tossed her head back, low, sharp moans escaping her throat in time with his fucking. The fingers of one hand continued to massage him, while the others dug into his shoulder, her forehead buried against his other as she clung onto him. She knew he was nearing his release as he rutted into her even more frantically, burying his tongue in her mouth as her voice began to rise in a scream of ecstasy. He held her mouth to him, efficiently silencing her as he buried himself into her and began filling her up with his seed for the third time. She could feel it as it filled her up and overflowed, and she almost felt as if she was relishing it. Relishing the feel of him releasing inside of her, claiming her yet again.

Though she was not feeling weak like most women would after such a marathon of fucking, she was starting to feel the onset of fatigue one would only know after orgasming so many times. She collapsed back beneath him, panting and coated in a sheen of sweat, her long black hair spread out beneath her and sticking against her sweaty skin. She found herself staring up at his face, her own more open than normal as she came down from yet another pleasurable fuck.