Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Gemini Crickets [M]

Started by visualspice, April 14, 2015, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It seemed they were both ready to collapse after that round, but somehow Krah kept himself propped up overtop of her shuddering form. Sweat slicked hair dangled down in strange curls about his eyes as they roamed over her body. He could see all the sweat glistening off of her body and feel it too, as his hand cupped her hip and smoothed down her thigh. And he reveled in the fact she breathed so hard because of him, her hair was a mess because of him, and his cock was (for the moment) satisfied because of him.  And the way she looked, all sweat soaked and flushed from head to toe got his blood burning again as he leaned forward to kiss her, long, sensual and slow.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Cass watched his eyes as they raked over her body, her own taking the opportunity to look him over again. His massive chest rose and fell from exertion, but it was clear he was only momentarily out of breath. He was definitely in top physical form, but so was she.

She smirked up at him and rose up onto her elbows to meet his lips, pleased and a bit surprised by his change of pace. This kiss was far more intimate than anything they had done before, the slow burning heat of it forcing an uncomfortable flutter to rise up in her stomach. She suppressed it, cutting it off as she had done countless times before- giving her heart any leeway when in the bed of men was always foolish. It had been a lesson she had learned when she was young and vulnerable, and though she had never been given the opportunity to be "innocent" or "naive" in most ways of the world, in matters of the heart she had been. The sea and boats could only teach her so much.

Still, Cass was receptive to his kiss, her lips soft, supple, and hot against his. One of her hands raised up, her strong fingers weaving softly into his sweaty hair.

visualspice

Krah released a breathy laugh as her finger's combed through his hair.
"You still wish to touch my hair, even when it's a sweaty mess and no doubt I reek like a pig," he went on, lips moving from her's to her throat as his hips still moved good and slow.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Cass laughed at that, drawing her knees up on either side of him as she kissed him back. "You forget, I make my living on the seas," she drew her fingers down the back of his head to his neck as he kissed her neck, "not much else but sweaty, smelly men." She smoothed her hand down over his shoulders and arms, "And sweaty, smelly me."

She took hold of his chin and pulled him up into a kiss, grinning as she pulled back, her nose brushing his and her eyes amused, "Plus, can't say I mind the smell of me all over you."

visualspice

His smile was crooked, his eyes alight. Firm, calloused hands remained locked to her hips as he continued to move inside of her as he grumbled his purred reply.
"I can't say I mind either."

TreeFolk

Cass stirred again beneath him, murmuring a sigh of content pleasure beneath her breath. Her dark blue eyes were slightly hazy from their love-making, and a slow, lazy smile crossed her lips. Long fingers traced from his hair and down over his jaw to his chin, her thumb pressing into his lower lip as she pulled him into another kiss and rolled her hips to meet his.

She knew that they had a long, arduous trial ahead of them in the morning- if it was not morning already- but she wanted to continue enjoying the moment with him. Unconsciously she felt a deep stirring in her own chest akin to the feeling she felt with her undine magic, but this felt deeper, stronger, like she was connecting to it on another level. And then she was humming, a soft, enchanting melody into his lips, something that built upon the tendril of a bond that had begun to form between them. She could not place the melody herself, and it seemed to come unbidden. And while she was flushed with embarrassment at her lack of control, she still could not bring herself to stop it.

visualspice

Hazey eyes watched her as words were fed into him. He hadn't a clue what she was saying, but he couldn't deny he felt a pull that cemented their bodies, feeding into something deeper than sex. But he continued, body rolling, gentle and strong and slow as they fucked. And in between her mutterings he cupped her face and would kiss her, shoving his tongue deep inside her mouth.

TreeFolk

This was by far the most undine she had ever felt in her life... She could feel everything, see everything, hear everything. Tendrils of light danced around her vision like little tiny fishlines in the water, or like waves and currents. Her lips met his, her body wet and eager for him as she felt him move inside of her. His name peeled itself from her mouth against his lips, and for the moment she knew what it felt like to drown. It was both terrifying and exhilerating, and it vaguely felt like being high.

Her toes curled into the bed, which had long since been shed of sheets from their wild fucking. Her chest felt tight and the pleasure was almost too intense for her to handle as her voice strayed from the melody and moved back into deep moans. Her body squeezed him again, welcoming him, clinging to him for more contact.

visualspice

His breath hitched as he held her, body painfully hard and ready to explode with need. Yet something forced him to sustain, sex gently rocking into hers to fuel a fire that was already sky high. It was incredible. She was incredible, and he reveled in moving over her as a dominant figure... A dominant figure who was as lost within her as she was with him.

TreeFolk

Cass felt light headed with pleasure, responding instinctually to his movements and needs. While sex was normally a mixture of instinctive drives and awkward body movements, smells, and sounds, this was more. Having sex with him was as easy as swimming or breathing to her.

She wrapped her hand around the back of his neck as she kissed him, feeling the thrill of an almost predatory drive rise in her stomach. It was the undine magic, she knew, a magic prone to sexual drives to kill human men, but she had never felt it herself. It felt amazing... It at once drove her onwards, while at the same time spurring her deeper into what had now become more about love making than fucking.

Her hips rolled into his, taking him deeper as she closed her eyes, moaning against his lips. She felt as if she had been edging for hours, building ever closer to what would truly be an earth-shattering moment for them both. The weight of him against her, the hardness of him inside of her, his musky scent mingling with her own, all of it overwhelming her senses as he plunged deep inside of her again.

visualspice

Krah Mordeth was no poetic man by any means. This was by far the closest thing he could admit to feeling great enough he could die. Heaven... Yes, he could easily call this situation heaven. With his rock hard dick plunging into her moist hot body. He could have screamed and he felt all of his veins and muscles bulging with each thrust.

It was hard to hold onto her, they were so slick with sweat but yet he found himself still holding her tight, breath muffled against her salty skin as he drove into her. He didn't know what possessed him to fuck her this way. The rhythm was intense, and also agonizing. It was as if he were tasting her all, feeling her to her very core.

The very idea tickled him, made him shiver. Yet still he did not peak. But he could feel his body becoming sore, his muscles growing tired- yet still he held out, wanting to draw out this 'almost heaven' feeling to the bitter end.

If he wasn't a mordecai, he might have believed she had just sung a song to own him. Not that he'd mind. In that moment, he was her's, and she was his. And soon a large, hot hand grabbed her face and he forced her lips to crash against his own.

TreeFolk

He was a man to rival her, to stand on the same grounds as she, as she was a woman to face him on the same grounds... This connection they shared, their equally ferocious natures, could make them deeply connected lovers... Or very powerful enemies. And she found that thrilling.

She molded herself into him, bent to his movements and ensnared him with her body. And though the magic that flowed from her body could certainly not control him or enchant him in any way against his will, it was certainly heightening the moment for them both. Perhaps it was the fact that they were in another world entirely, or perhaps there was something more in the connection between the two fo them... Whatever it was, was delicious beyond comparison. A physical kiss was nothing without this, this humming, buzzing, electric tension building between them.

How her body continued to move, continued to take him in despite her weakening stamina, she could not know. Still her hips rose into him and her womanhood clenched around him, coaxing him ever closer to the edge.

Cass responded to his passionate kiss, her own hands weaving through his hair and pulling his face even closer to her own. It was as if their bodies were trying to literally meld together, their sweat slicked skin coated with the evidence of their fucking only serving to provide even more wickedly delicious lubricant. He was impossibly hot and hard within her, filling her completely yet still holding out longer. The pleasure was sweet agony.

visualspice

He thought he'd never make it, never reach his peak.  A part of him wondered if she had cursed him in that strange and exotic tongue that had sent a shiver throughout his entire being. But soon he was rutting, grunting and moving with a blinding need. HIs kisses were smothering, it was hard to breath and it was hard to tell what was even going on as his eyes rolled back so far he was seeing his brains.

And he screamed, called out to the heavens, called out her name as he came, so hotly and completely, with his sex thrust into her deep as it could go. And it seemed that peak lasted for forever, filling her up and spilling out all over them both- a sticky, hot mess.

His throat was raw by the time he was done, his body red from exertion and his hair in a strange series of sweat pulled sections from how she handed him. And he? He was just a melted mess beside her, laying in a pile of exhaustion, and heat.

TreeFolk

Cass was just as caught up in the moment as he, and for a time it was hard to tell up from down. She did not even know how he managed to maintain his aim, what with how wildly they were both going at it. She struggled for breath, while at the same time not caring if she stopped breathing entirely. It was a concentrated effort to focus on gasping breaths between his kisses, her hands grabbing and digging wildly at him as she reacted beneath him.

Her body was on fire, the sensitivity of every nerve seared, driving her nearly mad. He was already so hard and hot inside of her, that when he finally buried himself and released she was quick and eager to follow. Her body bucked beneath him, her legs wrapping around him to pull him deeper instinctually as her body convulsed around him, pulling as much of his seed into her as it overflowed between them.

Though her body seemed to want to cling to him when he rolled off of her, she could not quite gather the strength to follow him over. She lay flat on her back, panting as her body trembled from the aftermath, her dark hair wild and sticky against her skin and the bed.

visualspice

He hadn't known when he had fallen asleep, or how it was that when he did awaken, that the woman was still beside him. Even still, he wasn't going to complain, eyes roaming over her body before a warm hand fondled her up and down.

"Why don't we say fuck your Gods and let's just stay in here all day and fuck until we're both raw and worn."

TreeFolk

Cass hadn't realized she had fallen asleep until she felt a calloused hand smooth over her cool skin, and the deep rumbling voice to follow. Not opening her eyes at first, she relished in the moment, her mouth tipped in a smirk.

She taunted, "What are we then, lovesick youths after their first night of sex?"

That wasn't to say that she didn't almost feel that way, but she wasn't sure how to respond to him yet. Did she roll over and pretend it had just been a night used to finally quench the long-burning sexual tension that had built between them? Did she acknowledge that it could be more? After her romantic tryst as an adolescent, she had always responded to the moments after coitus flippantly. Aloof, jeering comments were  the norm. Sex was a means to an end, but their night didn't feel like that. And it made her irritable and anxious, frustrated and confused.

When she opened her eyes and caught a good look at all of him again, she felt the coil of heat tense in her belly, seemingly unsated even after their prolonged... activities. She wanted him, but didn't want to admit that she wanted him because what if that meant declaring defeat? Was this still a battle of the wills? Had she already lost? And was it still losing when she had really enjoyed it? Had she lost any semblance of control in their interactions? Not that she thought he'd respected her before, but at least his need to conquer her had been a chip to bargain with. Now she had likely lost it. Most men like Krah lost all interest after they got between a woman's legs.

Cass caught herself in a darkening mood, her features momentarily brooding before she willed herself to moderate her behavior. She was not some crazed, clingy woman who would chase after a man who likely was done with her.

Still... She couldn't help but bite on her lower lip as she looked at him, sprawled out as he was, just begging to be ridden again. Rolling over, she stradled his stomach, surprised to find herself already wet. She leaned forward, placing her elbows on his chest and resting her chin in her hands. "Hmm, we have a month's time. And if we do not complete this 'trial' we serve as slaves. We can't be sure how long it will take us to travel there and back..." It wasn't an answer or a decision, just the facts. She wasn't feeling particularly responsible after the decision she had made the night before to finally succumb to Krah's advances.

visualspice

Krah snorted.
"Lovesick implies love, and we both know we're creatures of despicable habits." His hand moved to fondle her breast, thumb rolling over her hardening nipple. But he wasn't a big a fool as he let on. He could see the storm brewing behind her eyes and part of him felt tense for it. Or perhaps just he was reacting to her tension. Although, he never claimed to be any sort of an empath.

When she moved to straddle him, he couldn't help himself but grin at her form, drinking it in as his dick swelled and propped itself up, eager and ready. And though, as his hands smoothed down along her inner thigh and he felt her heat and ready body, he could tell something was off, just enough to warrant a clear warning not to indulge so soon.

Even still, his hand smoothed above the air over her heated sex, then up her sides to where his large hands rested on her hips.

"I'd be okay to fuck that month away," he told her, voice and grin cocky. A hand found it's way to the ends of her hair, where he idly curled it between pinched fingers. "But.." he went on, hand moving to smooth down and rest upon her rear. "I'm no fucking slave." His tone was confident, final. "And though I could waste the better years of my life here conquering you with my dick over and over again, even a barbarian like me wants a little challenge in his life."

Of course, it didn't mean he wasn't going to continue to feel her up, cock ready, at attention, it's blushed tip leaking eagerly for her body.

"I'm not big on talking," he went on, hand moving south, between her legs, seeking her heat. "And I can't think with you like this and all over me." She'd find his fingers wriggling and suddenly jamming right inside her and he couldn't help but grin at the lack of resistance.
"You're soaking wet," he went on, fingers pumping and fucking her as he regarded her expression, his own coy as a fox.

TreeFolk

She smirked and smoothed her hands over his shoulders, nose wrinkling in her good humor, "I'm implying how they mistake sex for love, although it was just really good sex."

She ran her hands down his shoulders to his chest, massaging it with her palms almost like a cat. Cass allowed the moment of anxiety to pass her by, selling herself on her own explanation. It had been a while since she'd had a decent fuck, after all. Moving her palms lower, she ran them up his stomach and over his nipples, pleased that he still reacted to her touch.

"I don't intend to become a slave..." She rolled her hips back into him, letting his length slide along the crest of her ass as she thought on the matter. There were words begging to be said, but she became distracted by his fingers delving into her. She released a low, pleased moan, moving against his fingers.

Still... She found her mouth reforming the sentence. "I don't intend to become a slave," she paused and pulled in a heavy breath as his fingers picked up the pace, "I'm going to kill a God."

The words were out of her mouth, words she'd always dreamed of saying but had yet to find a way to bring into reality. But now that she had released them into the world, a predatory grin wove its way onto her features. Slapping a hand down on his chest, she pushed herself up and off of him and onto her feet off the bed, leaving him hot and hard where he was. Doubts and questions about Krah fled her mind as her mind began to properly form the intentions she had been unconsciously thinking on since their trial in front of the fae.

Striding across the room, her long legs strong and confident, she twisted her hand to pull water from the basin to wash herself off with, returning it before grabbing up a towel and scrubbing herself and her hair dry. "I'm going to kill a God, Shark Bait, and you're gonna help. Well," her voice was rushed with a vicious excitement, "first we do this 'trial'. Then perhaps a preemptive victory fuck..." The idiots were sending them off to uncover the death place of Ajax, a man who had killed fae and fae gods alike. Surely there was something there that could be used for her purposes... She'd send Krah back with the ring of Ajax, allow the court to believe he had abandoned her and then enslave her to Kataigida, and in his home she would commit the deed. If she could find a way to force Krah to return with the ring to help her escape, things would be perfect. Even if he didn't and she was killed, it still seemed worth it.

Whirling on Krah, she stood before him confidently, a smug grin on her face, "That is, if you're up to it."

visualspice

He was left eagerly unpleased. And as she pranced around in her lust-drunken claims, he felt his dick hurting and so far, he had no outlet as he grit his teeth. But she was such a sight to see, his dark eyes dancing as he took her in.

When she finally came down from her high and approached him, he leaned back casually, dick still at attention, purple tipped and slick with her. It twitched invitingly, the tip glowing with a fresh few droplets of precum.

"I'll kill whoever you want, whenever you want," he growled, voice like an animals. And he stood up swiftly, capturing her in his powerful arms. "But you started this..." he went on, hands hungry and grabbing her all over and aiming to pull her close. "Let's fuck. Then kill," he growled against her lips as he moved to claim her.

TreeFolk

Cass willingly let him pull her into his arms again, smirking against his lips at his words. Before she got swept up in the moment again she pulled her face back to take a good look at him. Admittedly, they were at each others' throats a good deal.. But at the end of the day, she knew that they made a pretty decent duo. Which was not saying that their pairing was necessarily a good thing. More likely they would come together for evil or something very damn near it.

And well... She didn't give a fuck.

She wove her fingers through his hair and pulled hard, exposing his neck to her hungry lips and teeth. If anybody took note of how they looked when they emerged from the room later on, they would surely have a hard time deciding whether or not the two of them had been fucking or fighting. And perhaps they were doing a bit of both- any tender moments they had shared throughout would probably be forgotten or repressed by both.