Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another Day, Another Night (open)

Started by Ice, April 20, 2015, 03:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The twins were careful on how they touched the man as they helped him in to the inn. Once they were inside they smiled as they heard what he said. " there is no need to thank us. Its what we do." said the larger twin now.

Then they listened as the bartender and the man spoke. Then they thought about rather they whished to stay another night here or not. As travelers they were always on the move. However they could stay just to make sure the man was alright. Though not in the same room.  " yes and you do not have to do that." they said. They did not want to trouble the man any.

JackieCat

"I know it's what you do," Kilarhas said. "And It's no problem for me to pay, I'm a mercenary for good, and my last job payed very well.  I have enough to pay for two rooms, but if you insist on paying for your room, then I'll sleep in the street."

Kilarhas reached for his money pouch, but he waited for the twins to answer.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ice

The twins listened to what the man said now. Well that was a bit of an over reaction if you asked then. However they would ignore it for now and let him buy them a room. After all they did not want him in the street. The smaller twin caught a look from her sister. She just nodded . " well if when you put it that way how can we refuse." she said simply. Nether twin wanted an argument right now. And the man did not need to waste his energy. 

JackieCat

"Great," Kilarhas smiled.  He might have actually carried out his 'threat', he was the kind of elf to do that sort of thing, but he was very glad that they had agreed.  He paid the innkeeper and he gave Kilarhas two room keys. Kilarhas turned to the twins and handed them one of the keys.  "Here," he said. "Room 5, I got Room 4."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ice

The twins smiled slightly as they heard what the man said. They were not really wanting to test him on anything. They watched as he paid the innkeeper and turned to them . The larger  twin took the key from the elf and just looked at him. The smaller twin smiled and said  . " thanks. Do you need help to your room?"

JackieCat

Kilarhas thought for a moment, then shook his head. "I don't think so, I'm feeling much better now, you guys are really exceptional at your profession."
Kilarhas started for the stairs.  He really was feeling much better, and had no trouble getting to the stairs.  On the way up, he was slower, but he wasn't in pain and soon he was walking down the hall to his room.

(OOC: I don't know where this thread is going, any ideas?)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The twins made their way up to their own room. The sisters were happy that they could help someone. They made sure that the man got to his room alright though he did seem to be doing a lot better. They then went in to their room. They then sat on their bed and talked among themselves for a while. This was the start of another good night for them.

((hum maybe something could happen during the night, like maybe some thieves come through or something?))

JackieCat

Kilarhas went into his room and lay on the bed, exhausted.  His wounds were throbbing, and he knew that without the twins, he would be dead right now.  He was just glad he wasn't still lying in that rainy street.  He sighed and closed his eyes, he was so exhausted that he didn't even bother to take off his boots.  He had been asleep for several hours when he was awakened by a crash in the next room.

(OOC: Sorry it took me a while to post!) 
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The twins were sleeping when something woke them up. The sound of glass breaking. They jumped up and saw a woman running threw their room. She had their valuables with her. They then took chase wanting to stop her ." stop thief!" they shouted  as they raced down the hall.

((I took a while too so its alright))

JackieCat

Kilarhas leaped out of bed and grabbed his belt.  He put it around his waist as he bolted from the room, but he doubled over in pain as his wounds caught up with him.  He was weak, he knew it, the wound in his leg would surely slow him down, but he would at least try and catch this thief.  He saw the twins running after a woman, and he rushed after them.  Despite his injuries, he was still a fast runner.

As he ran he sent a mental message to his dragon companion, Keyne.  They had been born at the exact same moment and were bound to each other, if they both died of old age, they would die together, but if one died early of a wound or sickness, the other would live on.  They had a mental connection and could communicate across great distances.  As Kilarhas sent the message for Keyne to come to him, he felt that she was very far away, and it would take her a while to get to him.

He realized she may not be able to help him now, but she would come.  He continued down the hall after the thief and the twins.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The twins raced down the hall after the girl who had stolen their things. The leaped over a table and used their wings to gain speed. They heard the sound of some one running after them . They glance back and said the man that they had helped. They then looked back to the woman and ran faster. Then the smaller twin leaped over a table . This girl was not slowing down.

The woman raced down the hall. She was moving things in the way to try to slow her pursuers down. Then she was surprised when the man started running after her as well.  She m moved quickly  down the stair towards the door . She had to get away from these people.

JackieCat

Kilarhas winced as he dodged around a fallen shelf that the thief had pushed over, but he continued on.  He leaped down the stairs after the thief, landing gracefully despite his injuries.  The door to the inn was closed and locked, and the thief was having trouble opening it, giving Kilarhas enough time to rush up to her and grab her arm.

"Who are you?" He asked, quickly drawing his dagger and bringing it to her throat.

(OOC: Is the thief your character? Or are they a no one's character? (NPC))
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The twins raced down the hall after the woman . They were jumping over things that she was pushing over. They say the man go past them and they blinked and then kept on running. They slowed down at the top of the stairs as they saw the man grab the theif .

She turned to the man that caught her and frowned. She heard his question and just laughed. " go ahead kill me" she hissed at him. She then spit at his face.

(She be a NCP)

JackieCat

"Oh,I'm not going to kill you," Kilarhas said, nonchalantly wiping her spit from his face. "I just need to know your name."

Kilarhas made a great effort to make it look like he wasn't in pain, and he was doing a very good job of it, despite the fact that his leg was throbbing from the running and his side wound was burning white-hot.

"Oh, yes, and I'll take this."  He took the bag that the woman was holding, the bag that contained the twins valuables, and tossed it to the two. "There you go."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The woman just smiled at the elf. She saw him wiping his face.  She revealed long sharp fangs to him " but I will kill you." she  hiss. Then she tried to kick him in his knee.

The twin were watching what was going on . They were wondering what the woman found so funny.  The small twin caught her bag and smiled. " thank you" That was when they realized that they were only in their night dresses . Oh well to late to think about that now.

JackieCat

Kilarhas didn't appreciate the kick to his knee, but he held his ground and didn't move the knife from the woman's throat.

"I don't think you'll be killing me, ma'am," he said, his teeth gritted from anger, the strength of it being amplified by the pain from his wounds. "But I do want to know if you're just a simple thief, or if you have some specific reason for stealing my friend's things."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The woman smiled at the man as he still held the blade to her throat. She could tell he was mad now. " what do you care about those little freaks. Look at them. They are not normal looking. They are lesser class creatures." she hiss at him.

Mean while the twins listened to the conversation. She was certainly not a very nice woman. Perhaps she needed to be taught a lesson. Though they would let the man handle that.

JackieCat

"I would appreciate if you didn't act like they are below you," Kilarhas said. "If anyone is the lesser creature, it is you!" He pressed his knife closer to her throat. Kilarhas usually wasn't like this at all, he was a kinder, more compassionate person, but the pain was making him very irritable, and the thief wasn't helping. "I'm going to take you to the nearest prison in this town." the elf said, roughly pulling the thief away from the door and opening it, stepping outside and taking the thief with him.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ice

The woman smiled at the man as he reacted to her words. she could tell that he was getting upset. She was the kind who love to cause others trouble. " hehe yeah you say that now but wait until they try to stab you in the back. ask them about why they had to leave home." she said darkly." sure but while your at it you should put those killers there too." she hissed now.

the twins were listing and gave a confused look . they had done some bad thing but that was for survival. this woman knew something about them they did not want shared. however they kept quiet for the moment and followed them out.

JackieCat

Kilarhas glanced over at the twins at the thief's words, but he said nothing.  He led her through the streets and to the town guard's jail.  He led the woman inside and after a few minutes of talking with the guard there, the guard took the woman to a jail cell and Kilarhas stepped outside the building.

He looked again a the twins, but, as before, said nothing.  If they wanted to tell him, they could, if not, then that was their decision.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Tags: